Domain Invasion Where?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Domain Invasion Where?
Domain Invasion Where?
First Page 2
By Nsane 2019-12-31 22:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

People on my sever are lazy to say the least, and ever since this new domain invasion event this is the most common question is:

So I came up with this, just a windower script, since I'm clueless on coding and I'm sure eventually someone will make an addon that just tracks the event a lot better.

Make a text document with the text below, name it DI, put the text document in your windower/script folder.

Code
setkey escape down; wait 0.1; setkey escape up
input /sea area EschaZiTah
input /echo Area: Escha - Zi'Tah
wait 3
input /sea area EschaRuAun
input /echo Area: Escha - Ru'Aun
wait 3
input /sea area Reisenjima
input /echo Area: Reisenjima
wait 3

ingame type /console exec DI.txt or put it on a macro. And than just go the location with the most people.
By zigzagzig 2019-12-31 23:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

cool but 3 sec aint enough, to get numbers , i am using 7, but thx
By Nsane 2019-12-31 23:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

zigzagzig said: »
cool but 3 sec aint enough, to get numbers , i am using 7, but thx

Guessing its either an internet thing or processor thing.

By fillerbunny9 2020-01-01 01:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Or, it could just be difficult to tell whether or not a dragon or CP botters are in the zone and they’re in one of the 3-4 Unities worth using (along with the rest of the server), and unable to join chat as a result....
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-01 13:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-01 14:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well over 20.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-01 14:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Respect

Someone set up dat "DomainWHERE" Linkshell at the Concierge so Asura can have up to the minute updates. Would be epic.

Post deleted by User.
By Drayco 2020-01-21 09:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The wait is always at Reisinjima. I just pop my crag ring and wait in Reisin.
By Pantafernando 2020-01-21 09:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

In the end, the beads earned should be about the same as before. You earn less but do it faster and respawn can drop to less than warp ring recast. Maybe during jp prime time i should be coming as /BLM just for warp.

Just Checked the reward but the arrow is 1000 point. For a moment i thought it would be cheaper. Sad thing, Namas could really use that arrow if it was actually viable to use it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-21 09:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I get capped bead reward (im 50k capped now) every battle. Critical melee hits caps the ~2min fight. It's actually a ton faster to acquire beads then before.
[+]
By Drayco 2020-01-21 10:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
In the end, the beads earned should be about the same as before. You earn less but do it faster and respawn can drop to less than warp ring recast. Maybe during jp prime time i should be coming as /BLM just for warp.

Just Checked the reward but the arrow is 1000 point. For a moment i thought it would be cheaper. Sad thing, Namas could really use that arrow if it was actually viable to use it.

This is going to be a noob question I'm sure, but how do you use an ammo like that without actually losing it?

It's disgusting to ask this question because I have Yoich, Anni, and Arma... My excuse is I haven't played any of those jobs since abyssea days lol
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-21 10:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

SquareEnix really just needs to add a /wyrm command or something to tell you where it's at. I have noticed that Asura has so many people killing that the wyrms are now doing this:

so farming beads isn't as terribad as it was there for a month. Just a lot of zoning. Always zoning. Zoning. Zoning. Ugh. This game sometimes. Hold that thought. Zone.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-21 10:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
SquareEnix really just needs to add a /wyrm command or something to tell you where it's at.
Nah. What they should've already done years ago is fix the *** unity chat system. It's really not that hard to kick afk mofo's out.

and/or remove the unity trusts and scrap the worthless unity bonus system so that everyone can see chat. (make them normal trusts)

Or default to unity chat off, and manually turn it on if you want dragon notifications. auto-turn off if you stay in a zone 10 minutes. unity chat is useless for everything but that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
Server: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-01-21 10:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Drayco said: »
how do you use an ammo like that without actually losing it?
I don't play RNG but my guess is Unlimited Shot. It shares timer with Double Shot though so not sure if it's used much.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-21 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends on TOD. Right now after daily reset its 30s to pop. At night I was seeing the ~4minutes message. So you will miss a dragon if you wait 3 minutes after seeing the dragon message. I usually just log into a mule before logging my main, and see where the dragon is at that time. Then I go to main and go to the next dragon, since by the time I log off and back on the current dragon will be dead. I'm in an extremely unpopular unity on mule so I always see the messages instead of my main, so it works out. The other method to not zone all the time is to just pick one zone and stay there, and once you see the swarm of people coming in, you know the dragon starts. But a /domaininvasion or something command would be nice.
 Asura.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2020-01-21 11:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't the rotation always Zitah > Sky > Reisenjima? I don't see how hard it is to figure what was the next zone is just by the unity chat messages/updates.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-21 11:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is you don't get those unity messages.

Normies that actually log out, come online and want to dragon it up get the "unity full" message.

Yes, you can cycle unity off on off on until it lets you in, but you shouldn't have to. it's an extra nuisance that is easy to mitigate. (*** that should've been the name of the game instead of final fantasy, extra nuisance XI)

if default unity chat is set to off, and turns off with (set amount of inactivity) all the stupid annoyance would be solved, it's that easy. How many hundreds of people are afk right now in unity chat for absolutely zero reason. (if that doesn't completely solve the issue, then removing all the unity "competition" would fully fix it)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-21 11:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

When you're in a capped unity and can't see the messages it's a guessing game. You could very well end up missing 1-2 dragons if you pick the wrong zone a few times

Asura.Aeonova said: »
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-21 11:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

From now on, when people yell "<Domain Invasion> <Where?>", just yell a random Escha/Rei zone. That'll learn 'em.

Edit: I just did that to a random person and sent them to the right place. 33% of the time it works every time.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-21 11:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what would be hilarious, totally possible, and would get it fixed probably immediately?

An addon that yells the location every time it shows up in chat.

Imagine: 200 people afk in cities, all yell in unison Escha-Zitah Escha-Ruaun or Resienjima every 20 minutes.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-21 11:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
would get it fixed probably immediately?

Working as intended.
By SimonSes 2020-01-21 11:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

/sea "Escha - Zi'tah"
/sea "Escha - Ru'aun"
/sea Reisenjima

are you friends. Its easy to figure out where is next dragon where one of those zones has several times more people than other.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-21 11:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

49 in zitah
122 in ruaun
139 in reisenjima, care to guess where the dragon is NOT
/sea isn't infallible, if you search right after one dies, you'll be looking at old data, and, it's an extra nuisance

Now its
86 Zitah
68 ruaun
129 Reis

About to pop in ruaun, but you'd be wrong if you simply searched. you could just go stand in the wrong spot and wait though, it'll be there eventually.

And I don't even care enough to do dragons, but the entire unity system is garbage.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-21 12:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Search function is literally never correct on Asura. Bots and prime traffic time skews the hell out of those numbers.
By Pantafernando 2020-01-21 12:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Given how fast it has been dying respawning, i think it is barely a nuisance picking a random zone and waiting in case you choose the wrong one.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-01-21 12:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally valid strategy. It's not like there's anything better you could be doing with that 20 minutes anyway. hit the wrong spot, log your mules in for the daily slavery points, just make it back before dragon pops.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
You could just go stand in the wrong spot and wait though, it'll be there eventually.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2