Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Macroing luas
Macroing luas
By Galkapryme 2019-12-21 10:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Some luas can be turned on and off as needed in game. Is there a way to create a macro that is effectively "//lua l XXX" or //lua u XXX?" I figured, if they can be created for send commands, they should be able to be created to turn macros on and off at will.
By Beau 2019-12-21 11:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

In your macro you can send anything to the Windower platform with:
/console

In your case, use /console lua unload gearswap
or
/console lua load gearswap
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-12-21 11:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Plus you probably can keybind it for faster solution
By Galkapryme 2019-12-27 09:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. Keybind is too much work for me. I lean back from my keyboard and almost strictly use controller unless I'm in a LS or party conversation.
[+]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2019-12-30 03:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad to hear, I'm not the only one who still loves the controller over the keyboard. (So many of the people I know use the keyboard over a controller, sigh.)
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-12-30 04:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here lol, I can move around with Keyboard if I have to? But nothing beats controller lol. That said, I do recommend Keybinds, they are super useful when you get into it, especially if you multi-box.

Complicated macro that exceeds the normal macro size? F-9 key
Random but important thing that needs spammed fairly regularly? F-12 key, OR can bind this to a key on the controller.

Actually ***, if you have an Xbox Elite controller, you get access to up to 4 paddles that you can bind commands to. Can put your Combat modes, or certain JAs there.