[+]
By volkom 2020-01-19 15:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

a good analysis of the fight ~
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2020-01-19 21:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd give the first season a 7~8/10. It could have been better and I wasn't a fan of the back-and-forth with the timeline but I think I get why they did it they way they did.

I want to see more monster fights in Season 2. The best episode for me was 3 where it built to Geralt fighting the Striga. The intrigue and suspense made the setup work. I want to see more episodes in that vein.

This season was pretty much an introduction and I'm interested to see where it goes from here now that the timelines of the characters have converged.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2020-01-23 01:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The show was interesting enough to keep me engaged, Geralt as a character study for me was fun to explore, his delayed physical and verbal responses during communication with others was fun to see.

I didn't get the chance to play the game nor read the books, but now, I'm going to set some free time for the books at least~

Thanks Simon for recommending this! its 7/10 so far for me~

Also, this is hilarious:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Japanese & French ones were le best, I would so watch it in Japanese!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-01-23 01:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Played the demo for this game. was fun-ish. combat controls were fun and dynamic. maps seemed linear. 6 out of 10 stars.
By Viciouss 2020-01-23 12:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Its won several game of the decade awards. Even if its subjective, its a top 3 game in the last 10 years for sure. Also, Gwent.