New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Open for recruitment
Open for recruitment
By Sentai 2019-12-19 09:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to re-establish my old EGLS on Bahamut, Virtual. Due to certain circumstances, I've decided to pursue leading an LS again. So, if you used to be in here, or are currently seeking a good home, please send me a /tell in game, or via FFXIAH.

Recruiting all jobs/classes:

* Expectations aren't high, just know how to play your job and make sure your chat filters are set so you can see in game chat! XD

* Will consistently be running Omen/Dynamis as soon as we get a good roster formed.

* As mentioned above, expectations aren't high, but please be understanding that most of the current competitive content requires at least 1 job possessing all R.E.M.A. weapons (especially true for W3 Dynamis).

*Time zones will be EST (Gathering times will most likely be between 6 PM~7:30 PM)

-------------- Side Note --------------

Having previously lead an EGLS in the past, and knowing all the endeavors that follows, I'm hoping to find a few co-leaders this time around (people available to form events in my absence, help with job assignments, splitting loot, etc.,)

I guess it's also worth mentioning that my job is seasonal in terms of my availability. Six months out of the year (October-March) I am very free as for I only work approximately 30 hours. However, come April-Sept, those hours nearly double. So it'd be totally awesome if any co-leads can really step up to the plate during these months =]
[+]
 Asura.Nebohh
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2019-12-19 09:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Mentioning your server and event time window might be a good idea unless you haven't decided that part yet.
 Bahamut.Sentai
Server: Bahamut
user: Sentai
By Bahamut.Sentai 2019-12-19 09:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, I adjusted it.
[+]
By Afania 2019-12-19 11:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Da fuk. ;<
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-12-19 12:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Knows the game well, and has cleared all content with Inquisition with the exception of some master trials. Was part of our first world/language clears on wave3 as well. If you need a home, or a 2nd Ls, hit Sentai up. Very proactive individual and likes to get ***done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-19 13:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

As a relatively new citizen of Bahamut, I can already tell possible transfer candidates that Sentai is good people, and he knows his ***. So yeah, if you're lacking a home and want a more active server with solid AH options and a growing shell with potential, he's a good person to group up with.

Best of luck, Sentai. Look forward to seeing your budding group get the kind of people who share your vision. But you did forget the single most important factor:

WHAT COLOR IS THE PEARL????? ;)
[+]
By Afania 2019-12-19 13:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
But you did forget the single most important factor:

WHAT COLOR IS THE PEARL????? ;)Sentai's Sexy Pic

Fixed =>
[+]
 Bahamut.Kludge
user: Cobit
By Bahamut.Kludge 2019-12-19 16:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done plenty of content with Sentai in PUGs and various other formats. As others pointed out, he knows his stuff and listens both as a leader and as someone joining in. He's also persistent as heck - he'll put the time in.
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2019-12-19 18:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

His pugs have a reputation for success on Bahamut and I've had the pleasure clearing many content with his PUGS. What I've enjoyed the most are his Lilith D/VD runs which include killing every fomor.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-12-19 20:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna jump in to say the same thing everyone else said AND he is a cool guy. If there is such a thing as being laid back and willfully focused that is him.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Sentai
user: Sentai
By Bahamut.Sentai 2020-02-03 07:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for a few more solid support jobs (But then again who isn't?). Could use SCHs/BLMs/GEOs!
[+]