2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Cure: Potency and Spellcasting
Cure: Potency and Spellcasting
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Wolfemasters 2019-11-02 17:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm coming back from a long hiatus and I'm trying to gear up my WHM with better gear.

The problem is I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for.

I know cure potency caps out at 50%, what does cure spellcasting cap at?

I have the Ababinill +1 which gives Cure Potency +24% and based on Unity ranking, between +6 ~ +10%, does that mean that the total Cure Potency for this staff is +30 ~ +34%?

If that's the case, I can dump some of my other CP gear. Right now, I'm at 56% CP, not including the Unity Ranking bonus.

As far as my Cure Spellcasting goes, I'm at -41% and I don't want to keep stacking it if it caps out low.

I've also been trying to see what other WHM gear sets people have been going with and I just don't seem to see many WHM out there anymore. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I remember this information used to be available in abundance, lately it seems to be getting harder and harder to find.
By Unzero 2019-11-02 18:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44587/cure-casting-time-vs-fast-cast/
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Wolfemasters 2019-11-02 18:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, I see exactly what I was looking for.

+50% Cure potency
-80% Cure cast Time

And another player contacted me in game to let me know that Cure Spellcasting and Fast Cast are the same group, whereas obviously Cure Spellcasting applies only to cures.
By Unzero 2019-11-02 19:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Wolfemasters said: »
Thank you, I see exactly what I was looking for.

+50% Cure potency
-80% Cure cast Time

And another player contacted me in game to let me know that Cure Spellcasting and Fast Cast are the same group, whereas obviously Cure Spellcasting applies only to cures.

Actually, that was me. :)