WTB (Dynamis - Windy (D) (PLD,DRK,WAR) Volte Gear

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB (Dynamis - Windy (D) (PLD,DRK,WAR) Volte Gear
WTB (Dynamis - Windy (D) (PLD,DRK,WAR) Volte Gear
 Asura.Fishybowl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Fishybowl
By Asura.Fishybowl 2019-10-14 16:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I was curious if anyone sells drops from the new Dynamis Zones. I'm a returning player and haven't seen any mercenary shouts for gear yet.

I'm particularly interested in the Volte Haubert Set. If anyone is selling this please send me a PM with pricing.

Thank you!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Fishybowl
By Asura.Fishybowl 2019-10-14 16:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, that would make sense as to why I haven't seen any Post/Shouts. I haven't looked much into the content yet so not familiar with drop %'s etc~ I appreciate your response
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-10-14 18:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk about volte gear, but you can try these groups to see if they offer it:

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53696/comparative-dyna-d-mercing-guide#3455517
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-14 18:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

No one's really selling/going to sell it because it's basically impossible to get to drop.

They'd have to take you on hundreds of runs (for free) Meaning you get unlimited clears/RP/personal loot, highly exploitable.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-10-14 18:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
No one's really selling/going to sell it because it's basically impossible to get to drop.

They'd have to take you on hundreds of runs (for free) Meaning you get unlimited clears/RP/personal loot, highly exploitable.

^ this will very likely be your biggest barrier.

They would charge you for the clear + the possible gear. So you'd end up paying 50m each run + whatever Volte costs (200m?).
 Asura.Fishybowl
By Asura.Fishybowl 2019-10-14 18:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Got you, yeah I was thinking I would need to pay for just a spot in the party as well/ Thanks Eiryl and Senaki :)
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-14 18:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean I would still try ( you are )

It's just going to cost either multiple hundreds of mil upfront, or extra millions per run.

It's instanced, so the whole zone in after it drops is impossible, I think right? Or can you lot being in the same zone (having to enter after it hits pool with 2 bodies)
 Asura.Fishybowl
By Asura.Fishybowl 2019-10-14 18:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I couldn't say. I've returned from a pretty long break less than a week ago and I haven't actually even set foot inside of the new Dynamis Zones yet. If it is instanced like a battlefield I assume it would be impossible, but i'm not sure if it's something I could join in the middle of etc~
By Felgarr 2019-10-14 19:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

In all honesty, Volte farming is very plausible. In the ~20 consective runs of Dynamis-Windy I did with a volte-farming group ....we saw ~17 volte pieces in 20 runs and 1 body in ~39 runs....but that body was around the 21-22nd run....so, yeah, possible, plausible, but still rare.
[+]
 Asura.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2019-10-15 00:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
In all honesty, Volte farming is very plausible. In the ~20 consective runs of Dynamis-Windy I did with a volte-farming group ....we saw ~17 volte pieces in 20 runs and 1 body in ~39 runs....but that body was around the 21-22nd run....so, yeah, possible, plausible, but still rare.
You must’ve been very lucky because others go months without seeing the body. I’m currently 4/5 on haubert myself and only missing legs. I think I’ve only seen body drop twice. Once here on Asura and once on Bahamut when I was there. But just because you have better luck doesn’t mean others will. It’s all a grind until it’s done...
By Felgarr 2019-10-15 01:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nebohh said: »
Felgarr said: »
You must’ve been very lucky because others go months without seeing the body. I’m currently 4/5 on haubert myself and only missing legs. I think I’ve only seen body drop twice. Once here on Asura and once on Bahamut when I was there. But just because you have better luck doesn’t mean others will. It’s all a grind until it’s done...

Yup, I think we're in agreement.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.