People Of Asura - Time To Switch Servers.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » People of Asura - Time to switch servers.
People of Asura - Time to switch servers.
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-11 22:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetz is really low on people and my LS is in dire need. You have way too many people on your server. There is a solution for all of this.

Send me your extras. They don't need to be great, or the best geared. They do, however, need to like doing events and getting gear without waiting forever. Act now and you can join my wonderful shell, and we can all make fun of me together and get drops without crazy waits.

So, drop me a line. Say hello, and find out why your time is better spent in YourMoms than anywhere else.
[+]
By mhomho 2019-09-11 22:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

no
[+]
 Asura.Esoj
Server: Asura
By Asura.Esoj 2019-09-11 22:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

we will send you guys cheg
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2019-09-11 22:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What you got for signing bonus?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-11 22:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

To start, no one likes a negative Nancy, so keep your No's to yourself. Next, we are offering you the opportunity to leave Asura and spend time with some quality people as a signing bonus. We are a humble group that started doing Dyna D with 4 under geared, and horribly horrible players helping each other get clears and make some coin, and now we are multi masters bored out of our minds. I'm talking big time here folks.

We like small groups, and did most of our stuff with about 8 people. I would really like to step up our Dynamis game and continue doing OU if possible, but it's hard when most of your members decided RL was more important than a regal belt. I know, right?
By LilleUlv 2019-09-11 23:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have cake?
[+]
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2019-09-11 23:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You all could transfer to Asura instead. There are plenty of small groups that do events and a good amount of pug shoots everyday. Also honestly it’s kinda hard to give up things here like the auction house.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-11 23:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

^^ absolooootely not!
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-09-12 00:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish you luck in your search and commend your bravery for asking that here knowing some smart-*** would have to flame.

Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer said: »

So, drop me a line. Say hello, and find out why your time is better spent in YourMoms than anywhere else.

I wouldn't bother joining a linkshell named YourMoms. That's the kind of quality stuff I already see in yell.

Edit: 300th post. Remember when this movie was a thing? (...and yes. I know some people here have tens of thousands of posts, but I feel kind of cool for a moment).

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By hobo 2019-09-12 01:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Esoj said: »
we will send you guys cheg

he came from quetz, you got him for keeps
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2019-09-12 06:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!

Thank you for coming to our server's forum! As a former Quetzalcoatl resident, your plea has pulled my heartstrings.

After careful consideration, no.

Sincerely,
Suteru.
[+]
By Numquam 2019-09-12 07:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

They should just merge all servers to Asura so we all wouldnt feel lonely anymore.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-09-12 07:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Counterpoint: Don't merge the servers, instead launch them into the sun. failing that, the nearest active volcano. Problem solved.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-12 07:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The shell name is really an homage to shell I was in a long time ago pre-merger when I was a much younger lad. I wanted to continue adding people to my more recent shell FireandBlood, but the leader quit without giving people a shell sack.

A guy has to try.
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-09-12 08:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ramsy said: »
You all could transfer to Asura instead.
Sesshmaru said: »
Just join us in asura and leave your dead server simple.

Building the wall over here, they'll have to go through proper immigration checkpoints and apply for asylum. Looks like they need people to go over there anyway, not come to Asura.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2019-09-12 08:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Phoenix. We have plenty of active shells, no stupid wait times, and best of all, no Asurans, only Phoenixjin. Possibly the best aspect, if you ask me. As a former Odinite, I can appreciate your desire to stay, but glory favors the bold. Sometimes you have to leave your comfort zone to grow. Hit me up if you wanna chat, otherwise Good Ruck, and pay no mind to the Bridge dwellers, their opinions are worth about 3 cups of goblin tears.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-09-12 08:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Does Dentrel still play? I saw he stopped uploading to Youtube like a year ago. A weird cat, but seemed like a cool dude ~ always found a way to make really boring content interesting.

My advice to you is to make your linkshell successful, then do a lot of advertisement. People will transfer and join from other servers if what you're offering is interesting enough.

Dreadnaught had this problem in the beginning, but things resolved themselves once we started clearing a lot more content with the limited tools we had.
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2019-09-12 08:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I was born here.. and i'll probably die here

wouldn't have it any other way
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-09-12 08:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

No thanks, and keep scattershotx or whatever name he's going by now these days.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-12 09:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I feel like I need to know about scattershotx. Splain prease.
By Galkapryme 2019-09-12 10:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura is unlike other servers. Migrating to Asura is like Clark Kent leaving his Smallville farm for Metropolis. But everybody in Metropolis is a merc.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-12 10:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we could stand to split Asura a bit at this point. 95% of shouts are trolls or merc/rmt services. 15 page waits for HTBF (ambuscade all over again). SE should incentive players to move off of Asura to redistribute the population. Or cancel migrations to Asura at a certain point. The overcrowding is real but the alternative is sitting on a dead @$$ server that nobody wants to be on. Has to be a middle ground
[+]
By hobo 2019-09-12 10:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

were you not around when he was on quetz shouting all day every day? not many people played with him, or liked his shouting, he left. That was a while ago, before senaki left even
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-12 11:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

hobo said: »

were you not around when he was on quetz shouting all day every day? not many people played with him, or liked his shouting, he left. That was a while ago, before senaki left even

I honestly never really paid attention to shouts and I started playing regularly again in November of 2017, so maybe I missed him\her.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-12 11:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2019-09-12 14:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

whenever I hear the asura vs. other server talk:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2019-09-12 21:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

wasn't Asura "kind" in taking Samus off Shiva's hands? I mean, you REALLY don't want similar coming to dirty up your server.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-09-12 23:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to see Asura closed off to new characters just to kill off the RMT yell accounts that pop up 20,000 times per day.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5