Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2020-03-17
679 users online
Forum » Windower » General » Please help need to make player look like Yagudo
Please help need to make player look like Yagudo
By ritsukka 2019-08-31 09:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a friend who wants to make his person look like a yag bird all the time on his screen. Can you do this and can you please explain it in detail on how to do it like your explaining to a child because he is a child and I has difficulty understanding. So download links would really help thank you.

I know there's a belt you can get from the worms but you cant attack in it. He wants to attack and fight and look like a yag all the time he's a WoW player so he likes horde.
By Xaander 2019-08-31 10:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm... outside of the costume belt you mentioned, all I can think of is a yagudo head piece. Ptica Headgear is that shape and it's from the high-tier battlefield "Legacy of the Lost". Not sure how you'd do the rest, yagudo arms and legs are awkwardly thin.
 Asura.Geriond
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2019-08-31 10:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they're talking more invasive methods, like .dat swapping the player model to the yagudo model.

I'm not sure which files correspond to them, though.
 Asura.Dexterm
user: Ihatelife
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-08-31 15:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure you would break your game if you tried to replace your character model with a full monster model. They don’t have the movements for weapons, some JAs, etc. that player characters have.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2019-08-31 15:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not so sure; there are ways to force your character to use weaponskills that don't match your weapon model (for example, using a scythe WS with a scythe equipped, but the weapon model you're using is artificially changed to a katana), and while the animations are completely screwed up, it doesn't break the game.
 Asura.Dexterm
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-08-31 15:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Possibly. I’ll let someone else try. I’ll pass on the chance to reinstall. I know I’ve messed up a dat swap or two and made my character invisible on accident. Heh

I’d say just stick to WoW. This is XI.
[+]
By ritsukka 2019-09-01 00:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would it matter when its just a char model?
By ritsukka 2019-09-01 00:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

because I want him to play this one with me.
 Asura.Dexterm
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-09-01 00:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Because that’s how SE codes their game. Just dat swapping simple things like weapon models or gear also get reset a lot when they do monthly updates. I don’t know a lot of coding and such, but some things being changed will really mess up your game files and then the game doesn’t work properly.
By Freehugs 2019-09-01 01:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The best you'll be able to do is have him wear the yagudo head piece all the time and use a little imagination. There are also full body goblin, moogle, shadowlord, and mandragora costumes that you can attack in that are available from the daily login rewards.

If your friend isn't willing to play the game just because he can't look like a giant dumb bird all the time then I'm not sure this is the right game for him. This game is not like WoW at all in the gameplay aspect so there is bound to be something else down the road that will upset him. He also doesn't sound like much of a friend if he wont even try the game over a stupid reason like that. :v
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Dexterm
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-09-01 14:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you. I know they will believe your post, even though it’s the same thing my first post said. Yours sounds better with more words. :D I was hoping you would come along.
By HyperKTM 2019-09-01 15:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ptica headgear
By cuddlyhamster 2019-09-01 15:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Black Chocobo Suit

Find someway to get a AW-Cos to redeem it from the kupon moogles
 Asura.Yojimmbo
user: Yojimmbo
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2019-09-01 16:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

ritsukka said: »
I have a friend
Asura.Dexterm said: »

I’d say just stick to WoW. This is XI.
Freehugs said: »
If your friend isn't willing to play the game just because he can't look like a giant dumb bird all the time then I'm not sure this is the right game for him. This game is not like WoW at all in the gameplay aspect so there is bound to be something else down the road that will upset him.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-01 16:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lockstyle Ree's headgear or Ptica Headgear with black chocobo suit. That's the closest you're going to get to yagudo garb.