Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Aldolol 2019-11-06 04:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame this got ***up, I joined this LS about 8 months ago as a SAM with no REMA or anything and they gave me a chance. Aslong as your attitude is right and you are looking to improve your game/eventually level a support job and actually turn up to events you will become a welcomed member.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2019-11-06 07:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Beatrica said: »
oh, now im rly rly scared, like i would care About a mod, even if a mod would care for this ***, and even if i would have broken any rules (what others here prolly would have as well), u know u could just create another account even if u would get banned,blocked, whatever, u guys are rly hilarious, go on report me, before u start crying like a Baby ponto
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-11-06 10:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My burt is still 75.

But i play RUN, so whatever. /pst if you want to do trials though
 Asura.Ponto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-06 12:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh for sure I am the same. I made Epeo a year ago and bar a few times since then PLD is all but retired.

As for the offer to do trials together - there was one point 3 guys in shell offered to unlock Atonement to make me finish the thing. I'm refusing to finish it now just because it annoys some sacks I haven't done it after 18 months haha.bi will just turn up with it one day AGed just to troll then is the plan.
 Cerberus.Ephexis
Server: Cerberus
user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2019-11-07 07:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldnt that require actually logging on?
 Asura.Ponto
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-08 10:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man don't even start me. This week's schedule is dire. Should hopefully be better soon as Nik etc have probably said to ya. Trying to have some time off for this campaign period

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,????
 Asura.Pocketgeo
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Pocketgeo 2019-11-08 11:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ponto said: »
Oh man don't even start me. This week's schedule is dire. Should hopefully be better soon as Nik etc have probably said to ya. Trying to have some time off for this campaign period

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,????
Insert filthy joke about head.
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-11-09 17:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ponto said: »

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,Houndsoflove

Fixed it for you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [304 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2020-09-08 18:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick bump up, as we have a few spaces available at the moment. Only requirements are a good mix of jobs.

Experience not necessary, but a desire and ability to learn would be appreciated. Basically, we operate on a basis of if you put in the effort, we'll reciprocate.

Currently running events at 7pm UK time on the following days:

Omen - Mon & Friday (Not-Mandatory)
Vagary - Tuesday or Thursday (Not Mandatory)
Dynamis - Weds & Sunday (Mandatory if online)

On the Dynamis front, we are not currently doing W3 clears as everyone in the LS pretty much has. We may do them for future members, but it will depend on attendance and contributions. Turn up to events and do your best, we're more likely to book those in. Turn up and leech, it'll end up being a while.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [144 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Helkya
By Asura.Helkya 2021-01-30 06:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi!

I'm Helkya, a SAM and (very new) RDM player.
I wanted to know if I could join your LS, to see if I could have a good time with you.

With my other LS, I don't feel anymore at my place, and I wanted to see if I could find it elsewhere.

As a SAM, I have the Aeonic GK, full AF1 reforged +2 with hand +3, job mastered and a good defense set (30 pdt 20 mdt).

With my RDM, I only have the AF1 reforged +1, but I have a Naegling, and I started working toward Malignance Set and very soon master the job.

Feel free to answer me in game if I'm connected, as i'm not so often on FFXIAH.

Hopefully, see you soon ^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [73 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-04-13 19:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Event Schedule switched out a bit, as we've dropped Vagary now.

Mon & Fri - Odyssey Segment farms x2 (Non-Mandatory, priority given to those with higher attendance)
Tues - Omen (Mixed runs, non-mandatory)
Weds & Sun - Dynamis D (Bonus zone pattern, mandatory if online).

Occasional scheduling of other things Thursday & Saturday, such as Gaol up to V15, Aeonics etc.

We're not actively recruiting right now, as we are capping out and having to leave latecomers out some runs now. That said, I'm always open to someone approaching me about joining. Just need to have a good sales pitch at this point.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-05-28 12:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Have potentially a few places opening up as we enter a summertime lull that happens most years. Willing to listen to anyone interested, schedule remains as above. Post up or drop me a tell.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-07-13 00:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

1 or 2 slots open right now. Will give a shot to anyone with a reasonable job split. Current schedule slightly changed:

Mon - Segment farms
Tues - Bumba R15 RP Farming (Rotation amongst members)
Weds - Dynamis
Thurs - Free
Friday - Segment Farms
Saturday - Free
Sunday - Dynamis

Event times remain 7pm UK time.

If online, the expectation is that you attend Dynamis. Other than that, the rest of the events remain pretty optional. That said, don't expect to get in for Bumba if you're not putting in the effort elsewhere with the group.
By klayy 2021-07-18 23:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 380757

#KasOP
 Asura.Houndsoflove
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2021-08-17 06:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Closed recruitment at this point, as we're a bit oversubscribed. Open to messages about joining as always, but it'd have to be exceptional to get my attention right now.