Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-11-02 20:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

For the avoidance of any doubt, Beatrice was known on Asura as Cewyn. I believe that his claim to fame on Asura was that he was once outsmarted by Cheguevarahulk.

As mentioned previously, skipping events for trivial reasons such as Einherjar or because you wanted to CP instead was never going to endear you to anyone within the group. As it stands though, and from the interactions in various pickups for odd things other had with you, we'd have been in a better position drawing any of your weapons directly onto my scrotum than keeping you around, as the output and benefits to the LS would have been more noticeable via this method.

We're happy though that you found an alternative game to play that meets your requirements. Just remember though that you can only rise from your seated position once the person who is it says "Goose!" as they tap you on the head.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Zha
user: Zha
By Asura.Zha 2019-11-02 20:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You keep saying you don't care it's a dead game etc. The fact remains you took effort to dig this post up, since the last post before was in Sept, it's now November.

You were given a fair chance, you chose not to attend events. They were clearly stated in the Lsmes on login what events were each day and what time. The fact that you were kicked over a year ago and still haven't been able to move on is sad.

It's over a year later and you can't let it go and move on, go see a mental health practitioner you clearly need help.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Zha
user: Zha
By Asura.Zha 2019-11-02 21:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I have nothing to move on from, you see when you actually have friends it doesn't matter how old the game is it still remains fun, part of the fun (ironically) for us is helping new people get geared up.

Again because you seem to be quite slow, you haven't moved on. People that move on don't go looking to start a fight over a year after it happened, and I do know you I was there.

Please do do continue to trash talk everyone like a 7 year old playing cod, because I literally have nothing better to do right now since I'm at work.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 21:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You are making yourself look like a right retard, dude. I used to think you were cool when you were in my linkshell and we were talking and ***.
I stopped replying to this thread earlier in hopes it'd stop the negativity. Just move on and let these guys be. They're a nice group of people.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-03 01:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Beatrica said: »
why should i care About this

u dont?
 Asura.Ponto
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-03 03:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You weren't kicked because of missing an event like you have kept spinning. It managed to just be a last straw for you. You managed to be annoying enough that by the time first event cane around, and you refused to come it was a simple cut and dry for me personally. I cater to my guys in shell - if they don't wanna bother with someone who upsets the chilled atmosphere we have in shell they need to go.

This thread and how you handle yourself has kind of proved my point that kicking you was certainly the right decision for anyone wanting to avoid someone interested in gamering drama. My annoyances with this now is prospects need to read through this garbage. If a mod could delete the lot of this it would be appreciated after everyone has had the chance to give it a good read to take their own opinion from it.
 Asura.Halfanegg
user: Spectre
By Asura.Halfanegg 2019-11-03 05:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to reiterate that Ponto Inc is a very friendly, laid back linkshell with a great group of lads. I never had a problem with leadership and found them very welcoming of new players. Highly recommended if you want a bit of banter whilst getting stuff done at the same time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Shyara
user: faelyn
By Asura.Shyara 2019-11-03 06:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure he was in UltimateSkillchain for a whole week or 2 maybe before getting kicked for 0 attendance and 100% whinyness. Anyway cheers Ponto and good luck recruiting :)
 Cerberus.Ephexis
Server: Cerberus
user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2019-11-03 06:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dexterm said: »
And it is "grey duck", not "goose"....

European version would be goose, and I needed to cater to the understanding of our esteemed friend.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-05 03:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Beatrica said: »
Rly hilarious how people examine me, even i didnt play for like a year and they dont know me at all, ive had great ls's before i left and more than enough ingame friends, u guys just a big pile of ignorant ***who deserve to be forgotten with this dying and crappy game
If you didn't sound extremely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in your posts, we'd have a harder time believing the stuff said about you.

All you can do at this point is move on. You're stuck in your own Izanami.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-05 12:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Can a mod honestly come and ban this lad? He's *** toxic - this is post is for recruitment not for some bitter child to keep coming to tell us how ***the game this forum is based around is while trying to remain anonymous and make blanket statements about people and groups without being open to criticism to himself.

Genuinely I can't be arsed with this lad anymore - if someone could poke a mod to check this it would be appreciated as I don't really know any to pester them myself.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-05 13:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ponto said: »
Can a mod honestly come and ban this lad? He's *** toxic - this is post is for recruitment not for some bitter child to keep coming to tell us how ***the game this forum is based around is while trying to remain anonymous and make blanket statements about people and groups without being open to criticism to himself.

Genuinely I can't be arsed with this lad anymore - if someone could poke a mod to check this it would be appreciated as I don't really know any to pester them myself.

Your best bet is either to A. PM a mod (this girlboy works), or B. Report the tard.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-05 14:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I just don't understand why you go to a forum for a game you don't even play anymore to ***on it. A rational person would simply not go on it and let people who currently do enjoy it as is.

Clearly you are just trying to annoy people at this stage by continuing to come on here, ***on the group who kicked you while trying to be anonymous initially to avoid criticism as you clearly seem to have issues based on others feedback about you, along with repeatedly complain about the current state of the game.

Move on mate - I have told my lot to not bother commenting here anymore as you are not worth the effort. This will be my last post also to you regarding all this. I just want a mod to pick this up and cleanse all this crap.

Post deleted by User.