New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » LiveKernalEvent 141 - Error Message When Crash
LiveKernalEvent 141 - Error Message When Crash
By Dsuza 2019-03-18 10:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

I recently got and installed the Game on a new PC that has Windows 10.

I am getting a lot more crashes/freezes with this new computer then my old one (Old one has Windows 8.1)

The game won't always crash when I get this error, but a lot of times the screen (And music) will pause for 2-5 seconds or so, and then start up again (Or crash)

It seems to happen more when there is some sort of a lag spike (Like when a bunch of buffs go off at once in Dyan or something), but can happen randomly too.

Someone advised me to check the Windows Reliability App and see what/if any sort of error message is there when this happens.

Every since time it is a "Windows Hardware" error called LiveKernalEvent 141. I am wondering if anyone has heard of/has the same issue, if it is common, if it is more than likely something in the game like GS or Windower causing this, or if something is wrong with my Graphics Card/Drivers.

Also when this happens, not only does the screen freeze, the computer sort of "resets" in a way. Some examples: I have a external docking station on and running, and you can view the drive under "My Pc" when this error in the game happens, the External Docking station shuts off and on, and drive disappears until it reboots. Also, I play with a controller, and I have my buttons set a certain way, and when the LiveKernalEvent error happens, my controller "resets" too, shuts off and on fast, and resets the buttons to the original way before I configured them.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks in advance guys
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2019-03-18 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a video card issue to me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.