Cancer donations
First Page 2
 Asura.Kalimairo
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 02:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

All VW Area's taken by botts i cant farm metals or anything to cure my cancer please D Box me

http://www.cancerwatch.com
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 03:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

D Boxing cures cancer? i knew it!
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 03:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
yes send me metals and sealord skins with these mats i can create medicine to cure cancer .i logged in after mainteince i already see 7 botts in bibiki bay that spam pops with no invites capitalism at its best at least bott with dignity!
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 04:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i was more thinking along the lines of putting the D in the Box but nvm. does sending distilled water, galkan sausages (HQ) or maybe emporer fish and logs (due to VW...) work too?

Asura.Kalimairo said: »
at least bott with dignity!

i'm pretty sure you have to leave your dignity together with your sence of pride and honor at the same counter they hand out those bots.

i imagine it fun to try and pop one on the same spot without desplacers then wear bismarck down with your fist (not on mnk or pup) for the challange you know. but you'd probably have to live in JP to have a chance to pop befor the bots do...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 05:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
How can they spam pops? Don't you need to wait to get stones?
not anymore did u do the quest by talking to npc to stack infinity after each 6? your living in the dark man
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-02-20 05:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The OP is clearly illiterate.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-20 05:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

go do aello or morta. Morta always has at least 1 pop spot not botted.
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 06:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

not anymore did u do the quest by talking to npc to stack infinity after each 6? your living in the dark man

i think he means restock of total stones, not the key items you carry. untill they are out of stones on all of their mules you are screwed. i think there are only 3 pop spots for each VWNM and it only needs 1 douchebag to permanently occupy a pop spot.
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 06:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
yes i am autistic you have a problem with that?
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 07:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah beats, u have a problem with that!?
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 07:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

he is botting cp in woh gates
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-02-20 07:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Get Lilkrunk on his case!

Post deleted by User.
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 07:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
They still need to replenish?

yes, if there were unlimted supply of pops heavy metal prices wouldn't be 60k/each. the only thing thats changed is that you can switch to depletion from stock so you don't have to warp back to town to refill those 6 stone KI's every 6 pops.
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2019-02-20 08:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Bots welcome to Asura, craptastic FFXIshop makes impressive sums of RMT trade, whether your an Caucasian-Priveleged-USA man-baby, Chinese Inmate forced into farming gil (interest vids on Youtube), or Middle-Eastern-Oil-***, we don't discriminate, nor report Bots. Since some of our better-off member utilize bot-like programs themselves, we turn a blind eye and don't do a fkn thing about it. Rather then utilizing teamwork (and reporting said botting through multiple channels) we bend over, hand them the lube, and take it right up the hoohaa.

Lolz @ Asura bots, most botulated, i mean populated server. I've seen a similar post like this before.... hmmm SSDD.

BTW, the ultimate PVP is getting a multiple-REMA person permabanned after catching them botting. Tip: Utilize a Japanese Player, or multiple players to report specifics works wonders to confirm their activity, be specific (try to interact with character, specifics on type of movement, times/location of activity) Also Square-Enix will initiate a temporary 72 hour ban, write the characters name down and look for them after the 72 hour ban.
If you dont' bot this shouldn't get ya'll buthurt, if you do act like a snowflake well .... write that persons name down and .... lolz

This is a one-shot-one kill post (hands the trolls a turd-sandwhich and bids them adieu)
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 08:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Meliorah said: »

Get Lilkrunk on his case!
i should join up with him when his back! D2 all BOTTS with Gandalf and Saruman teaming up with us! !
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-20 08:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Phioness said: »
Hey Bots welcome to Asura, craptastic FFXIshop makes impressive sums of RMT trade, whether your an Caucasian-Priveleged-USA man-baby, Chinese Inmate forced into farming gil (interest vids on Youtube), or Middle-Eastern-Oil-***, we don't discriminate, nor report Bots. Since some of our better-off member utilize bot-like programs themselves, we turn a blind eye and don't do a fkn thing about it. Rather then utilizing teamwork (and reporting said botting through multiple channels) we bend over, hand them the lube, and take it right up the hoohaa.

Lolz @ Asura bots, most botulated, i mean populated server. I've seen a similar post like this before.... hmmm SSDD.

BTW, the ultimate PVP is getting a multiple-REMA person permabanned after catching them botting. Tip: Utilize a Japanese Player, or multiple players to report specifics works wonders to confirm their activity, be specific (try to interact with character, specifics on type of movement, times/location of activity) Also Square-Enix will initiate a temporary 72 hour ban, write the characters name down and look for them after the 72 hour ban.
If you dont' bot this shouldn't get ya'll buthurt, if you do act like a snowflake well .... write that persons name down and .... lolz

This is a one-shot-one kill post (hands the trolls a turd-sandwhich and bids them adieu)

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRTTZ
[+]
By kishr 2019-02-20 08:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Frod will donate his whole body and soul to your donation box.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-20 08:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

kishr said: »
I AM A cancer.
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-20 08:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
kishr said: »
I AM A cancer.
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 09:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Phioness said: »

[X] votes this post for president!
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-20 10:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Can confirm, they don't follow simple instructions and made a Ceizak delve take 30 minutes. (They claimed they were "helping.")

OP left and we did Yorcia in like 15 minutes flat with same setup minus them.

Post deleted by User.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-02-20 11:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

yes send me metals and sealord skins with these mats i can create medicine to cure cancer .

ack-shull-y prolonged heavy metal exposure is known to elevate one's risk of oh *** it this joke sucks later nerds
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-20 11:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

By clearlyamule 2019-02-20 12:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

i was more thinking along the lines of putting the D in the Box but nvm. does sending distilled water, galkan sausages (HQ) or maybe emporer fish and logs (due to VW...) work too?
I recommend sending Giant Donko's
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-02-20 13:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently enough to talk ***all the way from Woh Gates
By Shichishito 2019-02-20 13:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
I recommend sending Giant Donko's

its no fun anymore ever since they removed the auto translate.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-02-20 14:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's an item so they wont be removed from auto translate, if you don't have the item then simply /translate "Giant Donko"
[+]
First Page 2