Welcome To Shiva!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Welcome to Shiva!
Welcome to Shiva!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-02-18 15:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
I love Frod's responses lol. He is a walking meme. Do you miss Boogerballs, Frod?
Did he hang himself over losing his entire life to LM-11 yet?
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 16:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
no one is asking the important question of where the best ERP is

Answered that ***in the asura shitpost thread, it's phoenix.
Asura.Frod said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
*** asura
Rude! go back to your barren wasteland of a server. whats pop count on a busy night there, 7? That'd be enough to do something if over half of them weren't just your multiboxed e-rp alts you use to circlejerk.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-02-18 17:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

yes phoenix has the best erotic roleplay

don't @me
By BlaTheTaru 2019-02-18 18:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva has this much drama? Who tf are half you people?
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-18 19:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

shiva sucks i like asura have u played ff4 she is queen of summons!
By Marootsoobootsu 2019-02-18 19:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
Shiva has this much drama? Who tf are half you people?

Shiva drama is like local politics: the less important it is, the bigger the deal little people make of it.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-18 22:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
I love Frod's responses lol. He is a walking meme. Do you miss Boogerballs, Frod?
Did he hang himself over losing his entire life to LM-11 yet?

Should be banned for such a terrible name.
By fonewear 2019-02-18 22:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bruh Booger posted a picture of his ***in our discord, it was funny, yet disturbing lol. I liked the dude, he was funny af, although his jokes did get on the offend everyone side.

It's called punching down. Belittling or hurtfully insulting a group. In comedy it's a big no-no, in being a troll it's basically just offending for a reaction. I never gm'd the idiot, but he went out of his way to be offensive and hateful, so i wasn't suprised he got hammered.

Like, make fun of and trash talk smn all you want, but tossing around slurs and offensive ***to be an edgelord is just ***.

How do you get banned on Asura for trolling. 90% of the server could be banned for being a jerk ***.
[+]
 Alexander.Humpo
Server: Alexander
user: Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-19 05:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
yes phoenix has the best erotic roleplay

I R INTERESTED!
[+]
 Shiva.Jookie
Server: Shiva
user: Jookie
By Shiva.Jookie 2019-02-19 06:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

https://imgur.com/4pjuTVx
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-19 09:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is worse than the official Asura ***post thread...and that thread is pretty bad.
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-19 10:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
This thread is worse than the official Asura ***post thread...and that thread is pretty bad.

I blame Frod.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-19 11:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »

I blame Frod.
It's not my fault shiva shits up the place.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-19 11:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bruh Booger posted a picture of his ***in our discord, it was funny, yet disturbing lol. I liked the dude, he was funny af, although his jokes did get on the offend everyone side.

It's called punching down. Belittling or hurtfully insulting a group. In comedy it's a big no-no, in being a troll it's basically just offending for a reaction. I never gm'd the idiot, but he went out of his way to be offensive and hateful, so i wasn't suprised he got hammered.

Like, make fun of and trash talk smn all you want, but tossing around slurs and offensive ***to be an edgelord is just ***.

How do you get banned on Asura for trolling. 90% of the server could be banned for being a jerk ***.

It's not that he got banned for trolling. Speculation/2nd hand info was that he got banned for targeted insults at me and possibly threats? Mostly it was the whole accusing me of having aids every time he saw me in yell for awhile.
 Alexander.Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-19 11:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Both threads are pretty bland after living thru Alexander Drama. I can't even justify getting popcorn!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-02-19 11:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Humpo said: »

Both threads are pretty bland after living thru Alexander Drama. I can't even justify getting popcorn!
Oh god the drama when the 2 servers were merged, it was so freakin' stupid.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-19 11:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that he got banned for trolling. Speculation/2nd hand info was that he got banned for targeted insults at me and possibly threats? Mostly it was the whole accusing me of having aids every time he saw me in yell for awhile.

He also liked to yell about my "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" wife. I never GM'd him, but that may have been tacked onto things somehow.
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-19 11:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! We are all brothers in arms fighting against the impending darkness. Remember Escha?
By Hawkenstoned 2019-02-19 13:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember when u didn't suck.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-02-19 13:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asurans are so proud of their 1 accomplishment; they spent cash on a server transfer fee.

Honestly, I hope some Asurans who regret their move transfer over to Shiva. Good luck to you, OP.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-19 14:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I blame Frod.
It's not my fault shiva shits up the place.

Says the one literally shitting up this thread. No wonder Shiva folks can't stand Asura people.

Sad thing is, I was willing to give y'all a chance, but Frod went and screwed everyone over with his antics.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-19 14:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Asurans are so proud of their 1 accomplishment; they spent cash on a server transfer fee.

Honestly, I hope some Asurans who regret their move transfer over to Shiva. Good luck to you, OP.

Asurans = damaged goods. No thanks!

As for people from other servers not named Asura, they're more than welcome as long as they don't make complete rectal cavities of themselves like Seinda (Samusaron) does on a semi-regular basis.
By fonewear 2019-02-19 14:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

7 pages and I still don't know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
By BlaTheTaru 2019-02-19 14:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread literally nuked itself. I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend money to transfer after reading this ***show.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-19 14:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard during Shiva prime time the population goes over 200 !

Well after you take away the Japanese and AFK that is about 50 people to team up with.
By Ozaii 2019-02-19 14:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

7 pages and I still don't know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Cuz its the bomb. Nuff said.
 Alexander.Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-19 14:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

As for people from other servers not named Asura, they're more than welcome as long as they don't make complete rectal cavities of themselves like Seinda (Samusaron) does on a semi-regular basis.

Don't talk smack about our lord and savior!!
By darty 2019-02-19 16:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura player 1: drama
Asura player 2: drama
Asura player 3: drama

Other people (noticing the thread has Shiva in the title): lol Shiva has so much drama it must suck
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-19 17:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Humpo said: »

Don't talk smack about our lord and savior!!

It's not "talking smack", it's just truth.

I never said it was a bad thing. It's actually good quality entertainment!
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2019-02-19 17:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

after you take away the Japanese and AFK that is about 50 people to team up with.
That's a selling point for antisocial misanthropes who just want to punch dragons in peace.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9