Welcome To Shiva!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Welcome to Shiva!
Welcome to Shiva!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-15 13:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If you on Asura and are tired of the runaround and the endless competition, come to Shiva!

We are kind and helpful over here, and very few people put you down.

Please here are glad to help out when you need something, and there are linkshells-a-plenty if you want to join a group of like-minded players.

So come to Shiva! The seasons are warm and comfortable every day and we'll always ready to share a mug with ya!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-02-15 14:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true, we actually have a ffxiah linkshell. It's loony.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-15 14:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should i, an asura player, transfer to a barren wasteland?
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-15 14:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Been there, done that, don't miss it.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-15 14:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If i wanted to shout into a barren and lifeless void, i'd debate my own existentialism, tyvm.
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-02-15 15:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Let’s go!!! Empty ah. Low Materials. Sounds like a win, win. Where do I sign up?
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-15 15:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a Regal Ring free of charge just for helping my group out with an Ou run on my Idris GEO. Though to be fair, everyone else in the group had one so it was free lot. If this was on Asura, I'd be out 50M gil at least.

No mercenary BS on Shiva except for one guy but he and his group are excellent at what they do.

And we have Seinda (formerly Samusaron) who can be quite entertaining when he's consumed enough alcoholic beverages. And I know how much Asurans love to troll people.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-02-15 15:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
Why should i, an asura player, transfer to a barren wasteland?
Lol
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-15 15:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
I got a Regal Ring free of charge just for helping my group out with an Ou run on my Idris GEO. Though to be fair, everyone else in the group had one so it was free lot. If this was on Asura, I'd be out 50M gil at least.

No mercenary BS on Shiva except for one guy but he and his group are excellent at what they do.

And we have Seinda (formerly Samusaron) who can be quite entertaining when he's consumed enough alcoholic beverages. And I know how much Asurans love to troll people.

I got my Regal Ring because I made an Omen static and we farmed it all up together and got drops for each other, like happens on every server ever. Mercing is a disease on Asura, but it's not the only option.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-15 15:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

I got my Regal Ring because I made an Omen static and we farmed it all up together and got drops for each other, like happens on every server ever. Mercing is a disease on Asura, but it's not the only option.

Correct, making an Omen static is one way to get your drops. But you're a rare exception to the general rule of Asura which is paying mercenaries.

There are a vast majority on Asura (I'm assuming) who simply don't have that luxury, whether it be lacking friends, or lacking good enough gear to clear the content, and have no choice but to pay mercenary groups for items they need.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-15 15:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't have the basics to clear the content. Do something else.

If you don't make the effort to form a group yourself... pay the mercs to do it for you.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-15 15:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Correct, making an Omen static is one way to get your drops. But you're a rare exception to the general rule of Asura which is paying mercenaries.

There are a vast majority on Asura (I'm assuming) who simply don't have that luxury, whether it be lacking friends, or lacking good enough gear to clear the content, and have no choice but to pay mercenary groups for items they need.

You know me, I don't exactly make friends easy. If I can do it, anyone can.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-02-15 15:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
If you don't have the basics to clear the content. Make a Nirvana

If you don't make the effort to form a group yourself... SMN BURN ALL THE THINGS!

Fixed that for you.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-02-15 15:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont get why any sane person would want to invite an ***-uran to his home.
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-02-15 15:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Utterly no excuses to buy merc stuff, huge player population, easy to make groups, the problem is (and I merc stuff) people are LAZY and come from any server because they want the item now, and dont wait to farm up it, and most people come from the little servers as they know they can get it fast. let’s be honest all servers are dead, with no one to play with and they have gil to blow. Every server has and always will have people to merc stuff, this has not changed in 17 years, asura biggest server biggest market not hard to figure out.
[+]
By aisukage 2019-02-15 16:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

edit: yeah don't
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2019-02-15 16:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Malthar said: »
come to Shiva!

Please don't.
[+]
 Shiva.Ariaum
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2019-02-15 16:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Arislan said: »
Shiva.Malthar said: »
come to Shiva!

Please don't.

this^
[+]
 Shiva.Flowen
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2019-02-15 16:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah don't come here. On Shiva we don't like people who shout to sell all unwanted drops sitting in their 8-box party pool every 30 seconds.

I went to shop once - it was like leaving your country village where the butcher, baker and candlestick maker know you by name and going to the big, dirty city during rush hour lol
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2019-02-15 17:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
I dont get why any sane person would want to invite an ***-uran to his home.

^This. Please don't come here. You'll only ***up the place.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-15 18:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing I like most about this thread is the entire population of Shiva has already commented on it.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-02-15 18:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Malthar
 Asura.Magitaru
user: Magitek
By Asura.Magitaru 2019-02-15 18:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

How is the weather for constantly AFKing in Shiva in comparison to Asura? You can have all our bots though!
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-15 19:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Draylo.

What's new?
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-02-15 19:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

No point in transferring to any other server. Asura is like New York, got everything here.
By Viciouss 2019-02-15 19:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Except for good sports teams.
 Shiva.Applesmash
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2019-02-15 20:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah don't come to Shiva. Thanks
[+]
 Shiva.Phioness
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2019-02-15 21:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I like our moderate population, we get stuff done.
Don't have to worry about:

1. overcamped areas in Reisenjima during Gain=Ex
2. overcamped Puk/dragons to help lvl up returning buddies
3. Pay to win mercs <except the one group of cucks mentioned above>
4. Overcamped apex during double/triple capacity months

What we do have:

Access to gear thanks to dedicated crafters.
1.The interesting Seinda and his drunken rants for comedic value.
2. No Ladyofhonor, she left the server (thank Altana) with her arrogant complaints about certain people not deserving of her precious Dynamis Currency (old-school but valid)
3. A stable enough population not to be overcrowded, but good enough to get gear and enjoy farming /exp/ capacity w/o the elites taking your pudding-pop

We welcome all players except from Asura, we don't want arrogant *** who have a golden spoon so far up their c$%^s they have have s#$tstained (double dip) gold teeth.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-15 21:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-02-15 22:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Phioness said: »
We welcome all players except from Asura, we don't want arrogant *** who have a golden spoon so far up their c$%^s they have have s#$tstained (double dip) gold teeth.

No worries, no mass migrations from Asura to ***servers are happening. Everyone wants to come to us, build the damn wall.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9