Random Politics & Religion #36

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 110 111 112
By fonewear 2019-01-10 11:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't like the wall why don't you drive your *** down to the border and tear it down then.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-10 11:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Remember when for the past 10 years people have bitched about the border and did nothing. A wall is something. At least Trump is doing something. Better than Congress.

A lot of the same people who complained were people who supported physical barriers before it became a Trump thing. That's why there are montages of leftists in Congress from years ago talking about how they supported and/or voted for it, but now a wall is "pointless" and "immoral".
By Nausi 2019-01-10 11:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

New Tariffs from mexico last year netter an additional 8 billion from prior years.

Mexico HAS paid.
By Zerowone 2019-01-10 11:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Zerowone said: »
Viciouss said: »
I stand corrected, Zero could name some of the folks. Impressive.

Wow, he knows how to Google and/or Wikipedia. Welcome to the internet.

Well then if it’s that easy as you state; it’s wonder how you two stay so woefully ignorant.

Ignorant of what? I'm sorry that we don't jump to conclusions every time you post some inane link and pretend that it's supposed to mean something. Name one P&R topic in which you are vastly more educated than me.

Why don’t you name a topic where you haven’t been “Meh I don’t know guys, but both sides are the same, so yuk yuk yuk.”

Lame attempt, considering that you also paint me as a far-right radical. Pick one and stick with it.

I should add that I find this hilarious from a guy who swears he's not a leftist but has argued from the left side of nearly every argument he's ever presented in here.

I paint you as a disingenuous coward who pretends to be lukewarm neutral yet only shows agreement with posters who demonstrate a leaning to the far right. The cowardice manifests when called out about it.

Yes compared to you, Nausi, Saevel I am a lefty...

I know you’re slow but...come on stop pretending. Nobody is really buying your denialism.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-10 12:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
I stand corrected, Zero could name some of the folks. Impressive.

Wow, he knows how to Google and/or Wikipedia. Welcome to the internet.

Well then if it’s that easy as you state; it’s wonder how you two stay so woefully ignorant.

Ignorant of what? I'm sorry that we don't jump to conclusions every time you post some inane link and pretend that it's supposed to mean something. Name one P&R topic in which you are vastly more educated than me.

Why don’t you name a topic where you haven’t been “Meh I don’t know guys, but both sides are the same, so yuk yuk yuk.”

Lame attempt, considering that you also paint me as a far-right radical. Pick one and stick with it.

I should add that I find this hilarious from a guy who swears he's not a leftist but has argued from the left side of nearly every argument he's ever presented in here.

I paint you as a disingenuous coward who pretends to be lukewarm neutral yet only shows agreement with posters who demonstrate a leaning to the far right. The cowardice manifests when called out about it.

Yes compared to you, Nausi, Saevel I am a lefty...

I know you’re slow but...come on stop pretending. Nobody is really buying your denialism.

Okay, so you either haven't read many of my posts or you just decided to put me into a box and pretend that you know me now. Considering you haven't been able to back up any of your previous accusations by quoting any of my posts that are readily available for all to read, I'd say that you suck at characterizing me. So, why even try?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
New Tariffs from mexico last year netter an additional 8 billion from prior years.

Mexico HAS paid.

Not sure if serious but ...

If the prices increase due to tariffs, americans are paying the extra costs, so you are still paying for it.

Let that sink a moment.
And we’ve had many more jobs come back from mexico too because of them.

They have paid.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-10 12:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Mexico HAS paid.

If the prices increase due to tariffs, americans are paying the extra costs, so you are still paying for it.

Let that sink a moment.

They have paid.
Then we don't have to.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Acosta is at the border claiming there is no crisis because he cannot see anyone on the other side of the wall hes standing behind.

He legitimately doesn’t realize that he is MAKING the case that walls work because people arent crossing where they are.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Mexico HAS paid.

Let that sink a moment.

They have paid.
Then we don't have to.
Congress appropriates all funds. thats why were in this mess.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

They have paid.

Mexico paid nothing, all the money comes from Americans pocket. You are being taxed and you love it. It's totally fine, but Mexico didn't pay anything.
Yes they have. We’ve taken tariffs from them and we’ve taken jobs from them.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The positive part is that you are happy even if you are not understanding how you are being taxed. It's a bit sad but as long as you are happy everything is good.
The economic scale is undeniably favoring the US. We have taken economic activity from mexico. They have paid us.

Im sorry you don’t seem to get that but there much you don’t get.

We created 400000 manufacturing jobs here last year alone. Where do you think those jobs came from or would jave gone if tariffs and trade deals weren’t renegotiated?
By Nausi 2019-01-10 12:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Besides the only ones that care that mexico didn’t give us a novelty check for the wall are liberals who don’t matter. No one that voted for trump expected an oversized check to be exchanged.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

We created 400000 manufacturing jobs here last year alone.

Still puts you what, 1m jobs short from what you had before the recession?

Where do you think those jobs came from or would jave gone if tariffs and trade deals weren’t renegotiated?

Trump's new NAFTA renamed isn't changing much from the old one, but anyways, it currently has 0 impact because ... it's not even valid yet? lol.

So you tell me, how many jobs did you steal from Mexico.
Actually we’re at record employment thanks to trumps economic policies.

Man you juat keep getting it wrong.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep keep pretending that anyone but whinny leftists care about some big novelty check.

Its not like Trump increased wveryones healthcare costs by thousands.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do you think those jobs came from or would jave gone if tariffs and trade deals weren’t renegotiated?

Trump's new NAFTA renamed isn't changing much from the old one, but anyways, it currently has 0 impact because ... it's not even valid yet? lol.

I haven't even mentioned a single thing about this.

I literally just quoted you getting the employment number wrong.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Besides the only ones that care that mexico didn’t give us a novelty check for the wall are liberals who don’t matter. No one that voted for trump expected an oversized check to be exchanged.

Taken from Trumps campaign website ... lol

He lays out in that paragraph that a check or direct payment is not to be expected so therefore here are some other things we could do.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't even mentioned a single thing about this.

I literally just quoted you getting the employment number wrong.

Manufacturing jobs are still way below 2008 even with 400k more jobs in 2018. Can't lie your way out of this.
A) you didnt specify manufacturing jobs, i was referrencing total jobs.

B) gonna need a better resolution on that graph to tell 2019 vs 2008, but i imagine we are higher than pre recession levels for manufacturing jobs specifically

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

A) you didnt specify manufacturing jobs, i was referrencing total jobs.

Better not type manufacturing jobs if you meant total jobs.

B) gonna need a better resolution on that graph to tell 2019 vs 2008, but i imagine we are higher than pre recession levels for manufacturing jobs specifically

I'm not going to find another graph, my point is clearly shown.
I specified manufacturing jobs. You didn’t specify manufacturing jobs jackass. Maybe brush up on your conversational skills

Your point is blindfolded. Your graph references 2017. What month, who knows, we could have 12 to 24 months of manufacturing job creation on top of it.
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Telling facts to liberals is like telling little kids there is no santa clause. You get the exact same reaction in both cases.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-10 13:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You didn’t say manufacturing jobs, I did. As there as many kinds of jobs out there, if you were referring to what i was you should have used the same language, not genertic language.

I would accept your apology but we both know uou wont ofer it. Next time, do better.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 110 111 112