Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LF Reisinjima full clear or mercy IDC
LF Reisinjima full clear or mercy IDC
By kalimairo 2018-11-09 16:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Can bring paladin for reisinjima full clear, dont mind buying clear too thanks bye. can pay in advance :O
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-11-09 17:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who has gone long periods of time looking for an Aeonic shell, and in the end had to change servers for one. I'm sorry to tell you that you have little to no chance of getting into an Aeonic shell on a tank. In terms of desirability: Smn > Brd/Rdm > Geo > Cor (geared Cor) > Healer > Tank.

The reason for this is because tanks, overall, need far less gear to do the bare minimum than other jobs and preform excellent. "Wanna DD and buff on Cor?" *Need a ton of gear*

I recommend either Mercing it or working towards a desired job and getting in that way. For me, it was Idris Geo.
[+]
By kalimairo 2018-11-09 17:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
As someone who has gone long periods of time looking for an Aeonic shell, and in the end had to change servers for one. I'm sorry to tell you that you have little to no chance of getting into an Aeonic shell on a tank. In terms of desirability: Smn > Brd/Rdm > Geo > Cor (geared Cor) > Healer > Tank.

The reason for this is because tanks, overall, need far less gear to do the bare minimum than other jobs and preform excellent. "Wanna DD and buff on Cor?" *Need a ton of gear*

I recommend either Mercing it or working towards a desired job and getting in that way. For me, it was Idris Geo.
i am in a shell but campign is up every 1 doing campign stuff i just want to finish my katana so bad and thats why i meant idc for buying i can buy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-11-09 17:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

kalimairo said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »

i am in a shell but campign is up every 1 doing campign stuff i just want to finish my katana so bad and thats why i meant idc for buying i can buy.

Ah got ya ^^.

You might need to change servers to find the best prices. With aeonics being more common now than ever before, the prices have gone down quite a bit since the "old days" of 400m mercs. Don't pay about 110m for the clear. If all you need is reisen clears, which is the hardest part, you should be able to get it for 60m (stupid I know). But I'm cheap af and would just recommend doing it with your shell. :p