Forum » FFXI » General » Please Help!
Please Help!
 Cerberus.Dierdren
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Dierdren
By Cerberus.Dierdren 2018-11-08 18:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So I go to log in and hit the Play button it does its thing then a screen pops up and it reads like this:

"The handle "CelticMistry" is already linked to 8 content ID's. Display Handle List?"

Then has a yes or a no.

I have hit both and it won't let me play.

What would cause this? What would help me play again?
 Shiva.Devastation
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Devastation 2018-11-08 19:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Before you log in, when you're on the page to click "Play", move your mouse to the top right and go to your handle list.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-11-08 19:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

All "Content IDs" (AKA Characters) must be assigned to a PlayOnline Handle. Your main PlayOnline Handle has 8 already, so the other 7 need to be assigned. Create a new Handle (name it anything) and link all 7 to the new handle.

PS: This is happening because the free login campaign is now active, and all content IDs are able to be played.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Splinters
Server: Lakshmi
user: Splinters
By Lakshmi.Splinters 2018-11-08 20:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Create a new Handle, you must call it ShitList or it will not work. Go to your current Handle and Unlink every name on it. Back till you can select ShitList and Link every name you unlinked from previous Handle. Back till you can try to log in again. System will ask you to link current character to your original Handle. Choose yes then log in as usual.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]