WTB A.M.A.N Trove Drops [Asura]

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-08-14
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB A.M.A.N Trove drops [Asura]
WTB A.M.A.N Trove drops [Asura]
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 11:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hi I am interested in buying the following A.M.A.N Trove drops if you happen to get lucky over the campaign and don't want them...

Dagon Breastplate 60M
Ashera Harness 50M
Shamash Robe 40M

Regal Gauntlets 50M
Regal Cuffs 40M
Regal Ring 25M

Annointed Kalasiris 20M
Makora Meikogai 20M

If you manage to get any of these in your chests and don't want them send a tell to Arnan and if I am online I will make my way to the zone ASAP

I am not interested in buying from omen runs or buying orbs sorry
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-08 11:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yo, you're gonna have to double those if you want em from Asura, good luck though.
[+]
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 11:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The prices reflect what the item is worth to me
Offline
Posts: 665
By Staleyx 2018-11-08 12:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The f are you smoking with those prices.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Agerine
Posts: 225
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-08 12:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shamash is one of the most useful and used items I ever got in this game and 40 mil would be a dam steal for it. I would think 100 easy. Idk tho GL man.
[+]
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 12:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
People shout to sell omen bodys on asura all the time for 40-60M Both the people selling and the people buying have to waste there time and tag for that so whats wrong with me offering the same to someone who just got lucky in a aman run? Its quick cash to someone who gets lucky and doesent want it. im in game now and can go to the zone with the gil right now...

If someone gets one of these drops in a aman run and they don't want it what are there options? they could shout to sell said item on a mule or get a ls member to shout to sell said item by now time is ticking, your going to get people offer you less than I am no doubt maybe you will get someone who offers you more at this point your taking a gamble and you pretty much need 2 characters in zone to hold drops while you have 1 shouting unless you fill up inventory... I am guaranteed gil, delivered straight to the zone. no hassle.

Besides orbs will be flying out all over the place during this campaign. Omen bodys will be the new dring before long
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 12:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Agerine said: »
Shamash is one of the most useful and used items I ever got in this game and 40 mil would be a dam steal for it. I would think 100 easy. Idk tho GL man.

shamash is the body I see go for 40M in shout all the time on asura (omen run)
 Bahamut.Agerine
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Agerine
Posts: 225
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-08 12:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Arnan said: »
Bahamut.Agerine said: »
Shamash is one of the most useful and used items I ever got in this game and 40 mil would be a dam steal for it. I would think 100 easy. Idk tho GL man.

shamash is the body I see go for 40M in shout all the time on asura (omen run)

Hey if that is the going price then get at it! Outta all omen bodies I feel like it might be the best for what it does but Ashera is pretty top dog also. Hope you get some luck this month~
 Asura.Elazar
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
Posts: 45
By Asura.Elazar 2018-11-08 13:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Agreed, no way in hell you will get a body for them prices, but gl
 Asura.Arouis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: arouis
Posts: 14
By Asura.Arouis 2018-11-08 13:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Elazar said: »
Agreed, no way in hell you will get a body for them prices, but gl
Are you stupid? I've SEEN them being sold for these prices. Like, it's Arnans post, why do people feel the need to comment.
 Asura.Elazar
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
Posts: 45
By Asura.Elazar 2018-11-08 13:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Why don’t you crawl back in your corner and stfu. I’m simply saying gl with getting it them at that price, only peep I see to try and sell super low is realmnk, while we are at it I will take 4 rostrums for 10k each that’s what they are worth to me, hit me up in game thanks.
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: arouis
Posts: 217
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2018-11-08 13:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Elazar said: »
Why don’t you crawl back in your corner and stfu. I’m simply saying gl with getting it them at that price, only peep I see to try and sell super low is realmnk, while we are at it I will take 4 rostrums for 10k each that’s what they are worth to me, hit me up in game thanks.
No, I won't. You crawl away like a ***, you came in chatting ***, I'm just saying, open your eyes and you will see people selling for that. Ignorance gets you nowhere.
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 13:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yesterday on asura a zendik robe was being sold in shout for 10m. I rest my case
 Asura.Elazar
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
Posts: 45
By Asura.Elazar 2018-11-08 13:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Fulgrim said: »
Asura.Elazar said: »
Why don’t you crawl back in your corner and stfu. I’m simply saying gl with getting it them at that price, only peep I see to try and sell super low is realmnk, while we are at it I will take 4 rostrums for 10k each that’s what they are worth to me, hit me up in game thanks.
No, I won't. You crawl away like a ***, you came in chatting ***, I'm just saying, open your eyes and you will see people selling for that. Ignorance gets you nowhere.
I’m not the only person saying it though am I? And your the one running your mouth calling people stupid. again people post on here people will say things that’s life. And i will take 5 of each body for the above price!!
 Asura.Elazar
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
Posts: 45
By Asura.Elazar 2018-11-08 14:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Arnan said: »
Yesterday on asura a zendik robe was being sold in shout for 10m. I rest my case
but drops from a nm which everyone and there mom has the earring on, omen bodies are way rarer, and if can use inyanga on said job, wouldn’t need it anyhow. Don’t want to derail your thread any longer GL if can get them at that price.
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aubain
Posts: 87
By Asura.Smoky 2018-11-08 14:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'll hit you up if Regal Cuffs or Makora drop, tomorrow.
[+]
Online
Posts: 1259
By geigei 2018-11-08 14:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'll sell you some rabbit hides for those 40mil...
[+]
 Asura.Arnan
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
Posts: 117
By Asura.Arnan 2018-11-08 16:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Smoky said: »
I'll hit you up if Regal Cuffs or Makora drop, tomorrow.

Thanks
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2435
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-11-08 16:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I thought this was a B.A.T.M.A.N. Thread

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Online
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4015
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-08 22:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
You know there's a good thing going on with this campaign, basically free ***and people are still acting like moist emotional dudes? Jokes is jokes...
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Online
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 221
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-11-08 22:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
moist emotional dudes
This made me cringe and laugh at the same time. Thanks! (I think)
[+]
Log in to post.