Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Returning Player Looking For Linkshell
Returning Player Looking For Linkshell
By Squigglicious 2018-10-05 17:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys. I've been back playing FFXI the past few months and came back to the Bahamut server about a month ago (call it nostalgia--Bahamut was my original server when I started my character over a decade ago). I'm doing my own exploring solo, but I do admit that I am a little lonely and I would love to find a linkshell I can call home. I don't get a lot of playtime (maybe an hour or so a day, sometimes less--job, family, and school take up most of my time) and I'm not sure how committed I could be to an endgame scenario, but I would like to help others if I can. My skills are a little rusty and none of my jobs are "expert level" as of yet.

I have BLM, WHM, RDM, WAR and BST all at level 99. I consider BLM my "main" but I haven't played it as one in awhile because of my love for BST. I'm still working on gear.

If anyone could give me a home, hit me up in game or on the forums. Thank you!
By kalimairo 2018-10-05 18:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

look in the LS npc if you cant find in bahamut.
By Squigglicious 2018-10-05 19:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be awesome--but I've been stalking the NPCs for the past two weeks and all they've had were Japanese linkshells.
 Asura.Elazar
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2018-10-05 20:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The joys of baha, don’t miss all them jp yells and days if nothing.
By Numquam 2018-10-05 23:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Asura. All your dreama will come true.
 Shiva.Nicklamort
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nicklamort 2018-10-10 16:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Any luck? I'm in the same boat, tho on Shiva lol. I'd definitely move for a friendly legit LS. Kinda holding out on moving to Asura tho.. I could do without a lot of trolls and bad players (thats just what I read on the Asura forums lol)
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
Server: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-10-11 07:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven’t updated LS NPC in a while but if you see me In game this evening HMU and I’ll get you a pearl to a big social shell that does omen and stuff.