Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133
By Nausi 2018-10-17 19:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Viciouss said: »

I show you link to show you how accurate they have been in past, "nope, don't matter, hurp durp"

You really didn't tho. One narrowly wrong prediction is supposed to mean something? Put some effort into it, and research how often they have been wrong in the Presidential elections since their inception. Then their midterms. If they are constantly wrong, then sure, we might question their credibility. But one miss in say, 20 elections? Your narrative falls apart.
You should OPEN with that not just, as you say, "Nausi it"

But to stick to my guts, they did call Hilary wrong.
In 2016 it was a mix of drowning in the group think of their own echo chamber, an overall intent to create momentum woth their own polling narratives, and willfully ignoring any grassroots activity associated with Trump.

In 2018 its the exact same thing. Leftists are a one trick pony. They are so desperate for their constructed narrative to become true and too arrogant to accept the notion that their ideas aren’t popular. So they serve up the same turd sandwich every day in hopes that eventually people will eat it up.

But they don’t understand that their monopoly on news is impotent. When any *** can get on twitter or youtube and expose them for the turd sandwiches they serve, they cannot compete. It’s only going to get worse for them. The trust people have in them is low and it gets lower every year.

“The more they tighten their grip, the more star systems slip through their fingers”
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-17 19:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Give Kershaw credit, he finally showed up in the big game. Dodgers should be able win 1 of 2.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-17 19:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The other issue, which is still occurring, is "oversampling" of hispanic and other minorities. They multiply the results of those likely to vote democrat and divide the results of those likely to vote republican. They also concentrate their polling to urban centers, which are heavily democrat because it's just easier.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-17 19:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
The other issue, which is still occurring, is "oversampling" of hispanic and other minorities. They multiply the results of those likely to vote democrat and divide the results of those likely to vote republican. They also concentrate their polling to urban centers, which are heavily democrat because it's just easier.
This too. They concentrate their polling in urban areas, conclude that ideology must be largely homogeneous across the country, and conclude polling mechanics of D+10 are whats going to happen.

It simply did not happen that way in 2016. The lessons would be clear, but they don’t want to learn them.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-17 19:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We get it, you will make up anything to explain away the polls that don't favor your narrative. Its not working.
By Nausi 2018-10-17 20:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

We get it, you will make up anything to explain away the polls that don't favor your narrative. Its not working.
Folks, does vic actually understand the irony of this position?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-17 20:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I show you link to show you how accurate they have been in past, "nope, don't matter, hurp durp"

You really didn't tho. One narrowly wrong prediction is supposed to mean something? Put some effort into it, and research how often they have been wrong in the Presidential elections since their inception. Then their midterms. If they are constantly wrong, then sure, we might question their credibility. But one miss in say, 20 elections? Your narrative falls apart.

So, how did the research go?
By Zerowone 2018-10-17 22:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Dodgers, get the bullpen up.

We got the W but man this ALCS is getting intense.
By Viciouss 2018-10-17 23:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Its 1 AM out east, maybe MLB should consider starting their games a little bit earlier.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-18 07:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So, how did the research go?
It's in queue after you research some of Nausi's posts. So, we will see that in 2030 at this pace.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-18 07:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I fit that, never got a call this cycle. In 2016 I gave some Clean Energy Lobbyist that called me hell, not going off what they WANT me to think. LAWL. Good times....

Worth the 45 minutes on the phone hearing him get choked up sometimes about HOW I DON'T CARE! And wanting MOAR COAL!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-18 08:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

For reason at all brick house:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-18 08:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Brick House is Michelle Obama's theme song also.
By fonewear 2018-10-18 08:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This song is dedicated to Stormy Daniels:

Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 08:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

MOAR COAL!

oh man...if you ever want to shatter a young child's mind, just give them a lump of coal for christmas....my wife's cousin still hasn't gotten over it...
<insert diabolical laugh here>

I can still hear the gears in his brain turning as he plots his revenge while eyeing me darkly.

how did the research go?

it was fairly tedious to be perfectly honest.
/reads the results

Your mom says that he's a better lover than both you or your father... but your sister disagrees, favoring your dad.

You, however, were by far and by a wide margin regarded as the worst in every aspect and category in all of the polls that were taken and branded "Quick Draw McGraw" by your momma, your auntie and your two panty granny.

perhaps you should try thinking about baseball then and there rather than here and skull should try showering to avoid smelling like refried beans and trucker *** to score more points with your sister and you should both shut the hell up.
/end research
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-18 08:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
MOAR COAL!

oh man...if you ever want to shatter a young child's mind, just give them a lump of coal for christmas....my wife's cousin still hasn't gotten over it...
<insert diabolical laugh here>

I can still hear the gears in his brain turning as he plots his revenge while eyeing me darkly.

how did the research go?

it was fairly tedious to be perfectly honest.
/reads the results

Your mom says that he's a better lover than both you or your father... but your sister disagrees, favoring your dad.

You, however, were by far and by a wide margin regarded as the worst in every aspect and category in all of the polls that were taken and branded "Quick Draw McGraw" by your momma, your auntie and your two panty granny.

perhaps you should try thinking about baseball then and there rather than here and skull should try showering to avoid smelling like refried beans and trucker *** to score more points with your sister and you should both shut the hell up.
/end research
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 09:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 09:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Stormy Daniels

[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-18 11:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I fit that, never got a call this cycle. In 2016 I gave some Clean Energy Lobbyist that called me hell, not going off what they WANT me to think. LAWL. Good times....

Worth the 45 minutes on the phone hearing him get choked up sometimes about HOW I DON'T CARE! And wanting MOAR COAL!
Holy hell, I never imagined not just bein annoyed by those calls. I never looked at it as an opportunity to melt a bunch of snowflakes and mine some salt.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-18 11:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Might as well be posting on FFXIAH:

By fonewear 2018-10-18 11:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Stormy and Trump are just friends...

[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-10-18 13:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherokee woman embarks on Trail of Tears (1832)
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-18 13:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Correction 1/1024th of a cherokee woman
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 14:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

the cherokee nation called ***. random north/south american dna does not a cherokee make apparently.

some *** posted a link to it back a few pages
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-18 14:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

the cherokee nation called ***. random north/south american dna does not a cherokee make apparently.

Yes yes I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

She needs a friend these days.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 16:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

She needs a friend these days.

she needs to get that fishing pole she swallowed surgically removed after she took the bait.... the hook, line, sinker, pole, reel, the fisherman and half his fricken boat.

if the fisherman is 1/3124th native american would she be a native american cannibal?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-18 20:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I might have been that *** my life's work is now complete.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 21:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

it was me

/roasts marshmallows on the flaming wreckage of warren's 2020 campaign

wapo so you know it's legit

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-18 21:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mitch McConnell Calls for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid Cuts After Passing Tax Cuts, Massive Defense Spending

"It isn't our tax cuts for hyper rich ***, its the entitlements!!!"
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-18 21:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don’t feel like my being an 8th native is even worth proclaiming. Makes me wonder what agenda one has for proclaiming their 1.6~.1% native dna
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133