Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 09:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's official. Elizabeth Warren is somewhere between 1/32 and 1/512 Native American. The fact that she's claiming victory shows that she doesn't understand fractions nor genetics.

I lol'd... how many seconds does she think it will take for trump to come up with a new even harsher nickname that sticks like crazy glue and is forever associated with her for all her days? ten? many fifteen?

something like 38% of people in florida still believe ted cruz is the zodiac killer and pull their loved ones closer every time he's on tv...

/cries because it's so beautiful
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 09:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
There is a difference between having the smallest of fractions of a race in your blood, which everyone could have some, then claiming to be full blooded native american to get special treatment. If you can't see that you need help.

Did she claim to be a full blooded native? I can't find any information close to that except she "possibly checked native american in a job form".

I think you are missing the point... the boston globe did an exhaustive investigative report to try to disprove the notion that she tried to benefit from her "native american heritage" but it doesn't matter. People still think she's a lying sack of dog ***and that's never going to change.

I hope she runs because I enjoy watching her flail around... but I doubt we are lucky enough she would win the nomination.

"The Boston Herald was first to report in April 2012 that when Harvard Law School students complained about a lack of diversity among the faculty, in the mid-1990s, the school countered with a tally of professors that it claimed were racial minorities, including Warren."

six years...do you understand they have spent six years trying to undo it.

6 YEARS
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-15 09:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Its definitely an issue voters care about /eyeroll
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 09:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

dude... you just don't get it.

her credibility is ZERO out here in the sticks. nobody will ever believe a word she says about anything ever.... she should pack it up and pack it in. it's over johnny. IT'S OVER!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-10-15 09:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, she claimed to have native american ancestry and was proven right ... where's the issue?
Shes not a minority. She lied about being one for career advancement.
By Nausi 2018-10-15 09:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a difference between having the smallest of fractions of a race in your blood, which everyone could have some, then claiming to be full blooded native american to get special treatment. If you can't see that you need help.

Did she claim to be a full blooded native? I can't find any information close to that except she "possibly checked native american in a job form".
In what universe does that not equal “claiming to be a minority”?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 09:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

America is amazing.

duh and/or hello

such is the fate of all who oppose us.

Nausi said: »
Shes not a minority. She lied about being one for career advancement.

see!?

I just don't think you guys get it... It doesn't have to be true.
One word torpedoed her credibility forever. Trump has the fricken Midas Touch go ask little marco or lying ted cruz about it you dumb ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-10-15 09:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i heard in on the tv it must be true!
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-15 10:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

dude... you just don't get it.

her credibility is ZERO out here in the sticks. nobody will ever believe a word she says about anything ever.... she should pack it up and pack it in. it's over johnny. IT'S OVER!

Well, make sure your rabbit ears are aligned properly at all times, I know its hard out there in the sticks.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Vic, off top of your head, what's an AR-15?
By Viciouss 2018-10-15 10:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Hey Vic, off top of your head, what's an AR-15?

Its a gun.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What type of gun?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-15 10:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
In what universe does that not equal “claiming to be a minority”?

It couldn't possibly be because she didn't know the necessary requirements to qualify for checking that box, what a terrible person.
Probably not. Do you think one would parade their heritage for public consumption if they didn’t know what constituted being a minority?

This was never about here having “some” indian blood. Its about her pretending to be a minority for personal advancement. Im sure there might be some minority blood in me, does that mean i get to call vic’s attacks racist?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 10:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate to say it but Niky is right. Its like this...

It has been proven that most of Trump's base know he is lying but they don't give a **** about it.

The corollary is it doesn't matter if Warren is telling the truth, they don't give a **** about that either.

America is amazing.
I am constantly amazed by America these last few decades.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-15 10:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

What type of gun?

I believe it would be place in the "Marksman Rifle" category in the COD create a class system.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can a person be a white minority?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 10:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What type of gun?
The type of gun, that if you showed up with one at a deer camp, you would be laughed at and mocked.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 10:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

In many American cities, yes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What type of gun?

I believe it would be place in the "Marksman Rifle" category in the COD create a class system.
Well at least you didn't call it an Assault Rifle.

I don't play many shooter games, only played CS:GO, but do games have AR-15 as a weapon to give the player? I assume the character playing is in the military forces of some type?
By Zerowone 2018-10-15 10:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

She listed herself as white for career advancement then changed it after working at Harvard as professor.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

Her test came back and indicated she was what she claimed.

Donald Trump claims he never said he’d pay her a million for taking the test/proving it.

However there’s a tape:

Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
What type of gun?
The type of gun, that if you showed up with one at a deer camp, you would be laughed at and mocked.
Agreed, I wouldn't go after deer with that one.

In many American cities, yes.
Kool. I'm a white hispanic.

Hey Shiroi, see! I'm a minority, twicefold, defend my stance on guns for self defense!

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2018-10-15 10:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 10:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Shiroi, see! I'm a minority, twicefold, defend my stance on guns for self defense!

Sure, just don't use to shoot innocent people and I'm totally cool with it, even if you wouldn't be a minority!
Of course not, I wouldn't do that.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 10:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

And in Trumpnews this morning:

Trump says 'who cares' after Warren takes DNA test, denies $1 million offer

Quote:
(CNN)President Donald Trump claims he "didn't say" that he would pay $1 million to Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for taking DNA test to review her Native American heritage, after she released the results of one on Monday morning.

"Who cares?" Trump said when asked about the DNA test. When pressed on the once-promised $1 million payment, Trump responded: "I didn't say that. You better read it again."

In fact, Trump did promise $1 million, during a July rally, but only if the test showed she was "an Indian."

At a rally in July, Trump said: "And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates."

'Rogue killers' -- Trump offers alternate theory of how a journalist disappeared

Quote:
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Monday repeatedly highlighted the Saudi King's denial of involvement in the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, at one point offering up an alternative theory that "rogue killers," rather than agents of the Saudi regime, were involved.

Trump also said he was dispatching Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to meet with King Salman.

"It wasn't like there was a question in his mind. The denial was very strong," Trump told reporters outside the White House, adding that the King "firmly denied any knowledge" of what happened to Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist and dissident.

The President said he spoke with Salman on the phone Monday, and said that after the call, he believed "rogue killers" may have killed Khashoggi, suggesting that was a possible explanation Salman offered up during their conversation.

"It sounded to me like maybe these could have been rogue killers, who knows. We are going to try to get to the bottom of it very soon," Trump said. "But his was a flat denial."
Is this the return of the 400 lb guy on his bed in New Jersey?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 10:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate to say it but Niky is right. Its like this...

It has been proven that most of Trump's base know he is lying but they don't give a **** about it.

The corollary is it doesn't matter if Warren is telling the truth, they don't give a **** about that either.

I don't know what magical hat he pulls this stuff out of... but when I saw this gem on 05/03/2016 I thought, holy ***that is freaking hilarious...

grassy knoll

it's thrillingly terrifying to watch...

idk maybe you have to be evil to enjoy these things /shrug
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 131 132 133