Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Soiree LS Looking to Merge
Soiree LS Looking to Merge
First Page 2
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: sidereal
By Asura.Constellation 2018-06-08 22:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to a slow but significant drop in enrollment, Soiree LS is looking to merge with another mid-sized LS on the Asura server. We still have our core group of 6-8 players. I have no preference if I lead the new shell, or if you lead the new shell. The only requirement is that you must accept all or none of us. We are all max geared, multi-job, and highly experienced. Reply to this thread or send a tell to Constellation to start the process.

Thanks
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-06-08 23:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan was better Sid!
 Asura.Milkydoll
By Asura.Milkydoll 2018-06-09 02:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pasi said: »
What time do you guys run events?

event starts at 6:30pm PST and usually ends at 8pm-ish. Event days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. off days are Wednesday and Saturday.

Post deleted by User.
By Asura.Constellation 2018-06-09 12:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately, Wednesday/Saturday are our off nights. I don't think our times will line up. We mostly do events around 9 to 930 EST. SUN MON TUES THURS FRI. But, thanks for the interest Pasi.
 Asura.Midgitis
By Asura.Midgitis 2018-06-09 15:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm...

I don't do events enough for you guys, but times are good and our LS knows everyone in your LS and they're has been plenty of back and forth.

We only do stuff on Tuesday/Thursday though officially from 8:30est - around 11est, though I think some members would do more, I personally cannot and I usually run the events so they tend not to happen.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By sidereal 2018-06-09 19:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Midgitis said: »
Hmmm...

I don't do events enough for you guys, but times are good and our LS knows everyone in your LS and they're has been plenty of back and forth.

We only do stuff on Tuesday/Thursday though officially from 8:30est - around 11est, though I think some members would do more, I personally cannot and I usually run the events so they tend not to happen.

I'm ok with that, and I can run events on nights you are not on. We do like doing dynamis twice a week. Usually THU and SUN.
[+]
By Asura.Constellation 2018-06-09 19:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caerda said: »
What content do you guys do? I recently cancelled sub due to LS I was in dying and no one wanting to do stuff. But might reactivate if there is a group that does things constantly. Your times work great for me.

We focus on Dynamis, and then merc any event for which we have a buyer.
By Quizzy 2018-06-09 20:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Constellation said: »
We focus on Dynamis, and then merc any event for which we have a buyer.

Just find another game. It sounds like you might have fun playing together but FFXI is completely played out for your group.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-06-09 20:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not nearly as accomplished as Soiree and I have no desire to have that many events. I agree with Quizzy, if you guys need a lot to do FFXI is over for you. Come back every few months or something but the development of this game really doesn't lend itself to five nights a week of events. I can only do that much in a week if I am finding random people to gear up and teach the game, lol.
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-06-09 23:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I'm not nearly as accomplished as Soiree and I have no desire to have that many events. I agree with Quizzy, if you guys need a lot to do FFXI is over for you. Come back every few months or something but the development of this game really doesn't lend itself to five nights a week of events. I can only do that much in a week if I am finding random people to gear up and teach the game, lol.

I completely disagree with these last two posts. There is plenty to do in game to do events five nights a week. There’s gil to be made, and monsters to be killed. Dyna, Omen, Aeonic, Mercing to name a few. Why should they go “play another game” when the very thing that they’re doing is keeping the game alive? Makes no sense lol.

“Yeah go play another game for....playing the game”
By Quizzy 2018-06-09 23:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Except, you know... they don't actually do anything except dynamis and merc.

When your primary focus is mercing you better be doing it for a living, or you are wasting your time.

EDIT:

Really, you are wasting your time. Don't even bother *** arguing the point.

EDIT2:

Sorry, but you wanting them to merc just to keep the game alive is silly as ***.
[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-06-09 23:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

How is it silly? You make statements but no validity in your statements to back them up. Mercing has given people plenty of life in playing this game, and has helped many people bridge the gap from taking years off the game, and not having to deal with people who just troll shouts and don’t help people who are coming back. So once again it does bring life into the game. Argue it all you want they do provide a service to the game that bridges the gap between some newcomers continuing to play, or simply quitting due to lack of involvement from established or better geared linkshells.
 Bahamut.Agerine
Server: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-06-10 00:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo, this guy is trying to find a shell to merge with. Does your repartee or opinion help this situation? GL OP. I hope you find a tight crew to run with and keep doin what y’all find common ground with!
Bump
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2018-06-10 00:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quizzy said: »
No validity? Ok. Have fun making gil that you don't sell for things you don't need or care about.

If you are doing it "for the good of the game" give it away, or you are wasting your time.

Who cares ? If they want to merc till the cows come home let them. Last i checked you don't pay for there sub's so why the hell do you care what they do with there time ?
[+]
 Valefor.Pixxie
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Pixxie 2018-06-10 03:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

-_- Cbbs is gonna hear me complain when he comes back to the game. Here is my sister and me trying to get better geared to join your LS and you guys wanting more people..

Well in all fairness its mostly my sister(Beverley) who pays during your play times, and until I switch to the morning shift I'd only be available 2 days per week.
My sister is finishing up her Yagrush trials while I'm 1/2 done with coalitions for my Epeolatry. I figured I have time to finish before Cbbs cames back.

Oh, also if you guys are in touch with Cbbs please tell him Mikassa said that he can't just wish me happy mothers day and not respond to my messages.... That is all. Thanks guys, hope to join you guys soon!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-06-10 04:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Pixxie said: »
-_- Cbbs is gonna hear me complain when he comes back to the game. Here is my sister and me trying to get better geared to join your LS and you guys wanting more people..

Well in all fairness its mostly my sister(Beverley) who pays during your play times, and until I switch to the morning shift I'd only be available 2 days per week.
My sister is finishing up her Yagrush trials while I'm 1/2 done with coalitions for my Epeolatry. I figured I have time to finish before Cbbs cames back.

Oh, also if you guys are in touch with Cbbs please tell him Mikassa said that he can't just wish me happy mothers day and not respond to my messages.... That is all. Thanks guys, hope to join you guys soon!
Happy Mother's Day!
 Valefor.Pixxie
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Pixxie 2018-06-10 09:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Valefor.Pixxie said: »

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks! Better late than never.
By Quizzy 2018-06-10 10:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
Who cares ? If they want to merc till the cows come home let them. Last i checked you don't pay for there sub's so why the hell do you care what they do with there time ?

You are some terrible form of stupid. Read how the conversation progressed.
 Asura.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2018-06-10 10:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be interesting to meet new people, our times/dates/events line up the same as yours. send a message in game if interested.

We run a group of 6-9 members for events, our group has everything outside of dynamis and we are all multirole in job selection.
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2018-06-10 10:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Accepting applications in the form of BJs, HJs, and Zjs.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-10 10:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucking *** for applications, man that is desperate.
[+]
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2018-06-10 11:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Sucking *** for applications, man that is desperate.

I'm just giving you a chance to join us, but only if you give good head. No teeth, thats a deal breaker. Also you cant ignore the balls, but im sure you have no problem with teeth or balls since you do it for a living.
[+]
By Draylo 2018-06-10 15:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Leviathan was better Sid!

Does it still exist? :P
[+]
First Page 2