Macro Question - One Macro For All Na Spells?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Macro question - One macro for all na spells?
Macro question - One macro for all na spells?
 Asura.Kazaki
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2018-05-21 15:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all,

Is it possible to make a macro/use an Addon of some sort to have one macro that will do all the na spells dependant on which one is needed for the target player?

Thanks
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-21 15:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It's certainly possible, limitation would be what the client knows. For party members or anyone logged in on your current PC, that's simple as you have an active list of all debuffs. Just prioritize them from most to least important(the macro would probably not be used in high stress situations anyway, just a lazy way to remove single debuffs) and check which debuffs are active on the target.

For anyone that's not in your immediate party or on your local PC, you could still track spells and TP used, but it becomes much much more complicated at that point. You have no way of telling if a TP move that did damage inflicted a status on anyone outside of your immediate party, nor when the debuff caused would have wore off. The best that could be easily done in these cases is a rough guideline, where the -na changes based on last TP move used against them.
 Asura.Kazaki
Server: Asura
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2018-05-22 13:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That makes a lot of sense. You can get alliance debuffs with the partybuffs addon so it must be possible to read alliance debuffs as well as party. I wonder if there's already something out there that can do this?

I know there's an addon called STNA out there that has similar function but it's used for dual-boxers and doesn't quite do what I was hoping.

Maybe someone out there already has something like this working?