New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » EU Player looking for a social/event LS
EU Player looking for a social/event LS
By sico 2018-05-11 14:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi ppl,

i´m Sico, an addicted ffxi guy from 2007. I left ffxi and came back, and left and came back, and so on u can imagine the rest XD

i m looking for an EU player based LS, which is doin some of the EG, but not that hardcore thing. I´m 34 years now and i quitted hardcore playing when my first child was born. So i just would like to c some friendly ppl when i would log in, and may be do some things together liek Ambuscade and some of the other content that can be done w/o beeing super geared.

I come from germany, but u might recognized already since my english isnt the best.

Well what else to say.... Uh oh... Ya i´m main Blu and nearly done with all that JP (500 left), and my other decent geared job is smn (but will have to practice some and its only gearde decent...)

From old content pre Adlouin i have done it all. In Adlouin i done some things like Fracture (that was the time i left the game) i came back on the dead Server Baha few months ago, and dome things here and there.

So nuff said about me. If u have any questions just throw me a tell or write here.

C u ingame!

Best regards!
Sico
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Tarubutzi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tarubutzi
By Asura.Tarubutzi 2018-06-23 07:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Sico,

Wenn du magst kannst du gerne bei uns mit machen.
http://vvvls.guildwork.com/
Der LS council in West Adulin hatt Perlen zu vergeben.

LG,
 Asura.Sico
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: sico
By Asura.Sico 2018-06-23 09:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey cool,

Ich besorg mir direkt ne Perle.

Danke!