Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-21 00:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jdove said: »
Candlejack said: »
Does your butt hurt? I recommend Preparation H(entai). Specifically a hefty dose of Boku no Pico and Corey In The House.
im sure you know all to well what relieves a hurting ***, IDK why you are asking me if my butt hurts when the topic of this thread was some butthurt *** about people not googling stuff so i recommend you heed your own advice. QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK what ever the *** quack is supposed to mean. ps i also recommend vagisil its for pussies.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-21 00:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
If you can't take the time to answer people's questions or find people who are ignorant and want to learn annoying, what the *** are you doing playing a MMO.

I don't remember ever redirecting someone to Google/wikis unless I was simply unable to answer their question myself or if a wiki page would simply give them much better information than I could provide. If you don't educate people, how can you even consider yourself a positive member of the community.

I've always found "Let me Google that for you" insulting in most situations, I wouldn't do that to anyone. Is it that difficult to simply give them the link(s) and then advise them to use certain wikis/websites to find their info? If we were back in 2006 and we were all teens, sure, why not, let's act like ***, but we're all old enough to behave properly in these situations, aren't we?

Clearly not.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-21 00:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kealoha said: »
I don’t have a problem with people who aren’t tech savvy and are honest about it and ask for help. I do have a problem with people who know they can google almost anything but are just too lazy to. These are the people who think shouting or yelling in town is their google search...
To sen blah blah. This is the issue some people don’t like letting stupidity continue. Let alone low IQ laziness no issue helping but when people continue asking for information after you provide the tools is not my responsibility to cater to their inability to use their brain.

Fact.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-05-21 01:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
QUACK QUACK, ***!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply