Forum » FFXI » General » In need of some hand holding
In need of some hand holding
 Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: jaqbauer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer 2018-04-23 21:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I’ve recently returned to XI as a completely new character after an 8 year break. Besides my head spinning at all of the new gameplay options (75 was cap when I stopped) my play style has also changed. I no longer have large chunks of time to dedicate to the game. I’ve come back with one other friend and we’re both content to limit ourselves to solo/duo content only. We’re just a couple of old farts now and we’ve resigned ourselves to not being able to attempt all of the content. We’ll just do what we can.

Having said that, this is where the problem comes in. We’ve been following the BG Quick Start Guide and it’s been very good, but it doesn’t really clarify what can be accomplished solo or as a duo. As a frame of reference, we’re both 99 on only one job (THF for me and SAM for him) and in i119 Bayld gear. I was hoping for some clarification on what content we can handle and what we should stay away from. Again, if it requires more than the two of us, we’re really not that interested.

Is Ambuscade even worth doing as a duo or should that gear be written off for us due to lower amounts of Hallmarks and Gallantry we’d receive? It looks like we could do Omen, but Delve is off limits since it takes at least 3. There are so many other forms of content now, it’s hard to know what to focus on. Are we essentially limited to Artifact and Relic gear and their respective upgrades? I know it’s asking a lot, but could anyone just layout what we should look at and what we should avoid?

And while we don’t want to be those silly players in base gear with Relics running around, since we’re just playing for us, we’re probably gonna end up being those silly players. From what we’ve read, it looks like we can farm currency in Dynamis zones. Are Empyrean weapons possible for us? It looks like they require other items we’re not sure how to farm (Riftdross, Heavy Metal, etc.). Is one more cost prohibitive than the other? Would we just probably be better of farming Dynamis currency and selling it to fund the Empyrean items?

I apologize in advance. We really have done some research, but it’s like stepping into the deep end after an 8 year break and hard to make heads or tails of what we can realistically accomplish as a duo. We don’t mind having long term goals (like relics), but they could be really long term. We might not even play 10 hours a week. We’re basically looking for a roadmap based on our self imposed limitations.

Thanks in advance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zombiehobo
user: hobo
By Quetzalcoatl.Zombiehobo 2018-04-23 22:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ambuscade is much much more relevant to you than omen at your current state. Omen is the newest stuff, well that and divergence. Generally the path people take is 119 bayld gear - reforging and mixing in ambuscade gear - escha. Honestly you should be focusing on working to clearing the rhapsodies of vanadiel missions, full completion is needed coincidentally for omen access.

You can 100% solo a relic/mythic/empyrean weapon, they are just time and money sinks. Rhapsodies helps on both ends with getting gear and making some money. Progressing will remove the lockout on dyna among other nice features.

If you want some fellow people to talk to, assuming your still on Quetz, you can grab a pearl for ConquestOfParadise from me or a concierge when I go stock them in a minute. Roughly half the english player on the server have a pearl to it. Its 100% social though plenty of people do stuff together.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-04-23 22:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

First thing I'd say is definitely try out Ambuscade. It's both good as a means of earning money and providing decent~good equipment. If nothing else, you should try doing it at least once a week as there's a weekly eminence quest that will give you seals which boost your hallmark/gallantry gain for one run.

This month's intense ambuscade is also one of the easiest in recent history. It might be around the borderline for beatable in bayld gear but the only real penalty for trying it again is having to wait in line so I'd recommend giving a go at it as you can get a seal from doing that as well.

All the special weapons other than Aeonic can be done solo. Price wise it's something like Relic < Ergon < Empy < Mythic on my server, I'd imagine it's approximately the same for you. Relic is significantly cheaper than the others.

Because of the way dynamis works with having to get time extensions to really make it worthwhile, I'm not actually sure it's as good for you if you can't play in large time blocks. From that perspective, Ambuscade and being able to do it in small time blocks at your leisure might be better for earning money assuming you can beat it without too much difficulty. Also stuff like Voidwatch (the original source for empy materials like Rift~ and Heavy Metal) is also pretty good since the fights are short and you can just stop/start whenever you want. Though it's not as good when campaign isn't on. Salvage is also really easy to get into for a returner though it does take around 15~30 minutes to do, as long as you complete it within the 100 min time limit, you can actually get away with afking halfway through a run and coming back.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer 2018-04-23 22:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the fast reply. I’m currently on the last fight in RoV, waiting for my friend to catch up and then we’ll be done with it. We just have so little time now due to our schedules, we’re wanting to maximize it when we do get to play. I won’t even be able to login again for the next 10 days or so. I’ve been working on the other Missions when I have free time (finished CoP, RoZ and Bastok so far) and haven’t really attempted anything other than Reives because I’m so uncertain about we can tackle. Sounds like reforging is a good focus for us. And we’ll have to look more into Ambuscade. We kind of wrote it off after seeing how reduced the Hallmarks/Gallantry would be for just a duo, but it’s good to know that’s still an avenue we should pursue.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-24 02:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Adding my voice to the others who say that Ambuscade sounds quite good for you. If the Very Easy to Easy level Intense/Volume 1 fight is too... intense for you some months, the Vol.2 fights are generally designed to be easier.

As for Hallmarks/Gallantry... Hallmarks are the same amount regardless of number of players, they only vary based on the selected difficulty of the Ambuscade. Gallantry is the currency that scales up with # of party members. You'll still get a little bit with 2 people, but not a lot.

If you do see anyone else dinking away with solo/lowman Ambuscade, it can pay to team up even for just a couple runs, then never to speak again - it's a win for everyone, since you all get more Gallantry that way. Just be up front about your situation and you might be surprised how many people would be willing to team up for a few runs with new returnees in bayld or NQ Ambuscade gear - you're still gonna be better than a DD trust! :)

Omen is more of a challenge than Ambuscade, honestly. You'll have a VERY rough time beating the 3rd floor midbosses with two returnee-level geared melees, much less any bosses. Might even struggle to clear floors 1&2 and go with the "farming" 3rd floor path for AF armor upgrade cards, and cards are slow going. You're probably better served working on getting Ambuscade gear first, then ease into Omen in time. Plus, upgrading AF armor from Omen requires getting ilevel119 AF armor - which you likely don't have much of, as it required doing ilevel high tier battlefields to upgrade the good old original AF gear to ilevel 109/119. You might look into doing some high tier fights to get Rem's Tales and upgrade some of the useful AF/relic/Empyrean gear.

Finishing Rhapsodies is indeed a good suggestion.

Another tip would be to get any trust NPCs you can. I assume you have a selection already, but getting more is useful. Healing, support, and tank trusts would probably serve you two well as two melee DDs. Get all the BRD WHM RDM GEO trusts you can (one or both of you might want to do Sylvie's unity for a good GEO, and maybe have the other pick one of the WHM unity leaders). The Records of Eminence Ark Angel quested ones are also useful, particularly AAEV for a decent PLD tank. Amchuchu (Rune Fencer), Gessho (Ninja), Mnejing (Automaton) are some other solid tanks - August (Paladin) is usually the best tank, but you're probably not at a point where it's going to be reasonable to do the Sinister Reign event to get him.

Did you guys ever get your Empyrean Armor sets from Abyssea? That's probably actually a fairly fun little diversion for returning people, and some of the gear (like THF hat and SAM body) are still pretty darn good once you upgrade them (via rem's tales from high tier battles or spending sparks of eminence) to ilevel 119 gear, which will likely see reforges to +2/+3 at some point in the future so will be good to have on hand.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-04-24 03:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Did you guys ever get your Empyrean Armor sets from Abyssea? That's probably actually a fairly fun little diversion for returning people, and some of the gear (like THF hat and SAM body) are still pretty darn good once you upgrade them (via rem's tales from high tier battles or spending sparks of eminence) to ilevel 119 gear, which will likely see reforges to +2/+3 at some point in the future so will be good to have on hand.

These unfortunately have the Vagary requirements which can be annoying to get done at this stage in the game.

AF119+2 actually isn't too many cards to get if you're doing the farming path, might be a good goal to aim for after getting some ambuscade gear.
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2018-04-24 03:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

For Trust, I can recommend for a duo melee setup Apururu (U) (Depending on your server — she is always 1st on Cerberus), Koru-Moru, Tank (Amchuchu or Ark Angel Elv until you get August)) and Cornelia. Most of them are always obtainable, while Amchucu will be obtainable next month in a Trust campaign. Qultada (also next month) is also nice for his rolls.

You should definitely look into Abyssea era stuff. Especially for the Thf character who can work on his Dagger to unlock Rudra's Storm. You can either build the RoE version to just unlock the WS (and get other weapons instat for 119) or go the crazy route of building the Emph Dagger.

And 119 Emph upgrade is almost impossible for a duo ... just saying. It is easy to forget that you need Vagary wins for that ... and at least on my small server this is like a death content.

But yea — do Ambuscade, even V2 will help if you can't clear V1 Very Easy. Just try out how far you can get. Then even if you don't get crazy points so you can buy currencies, you still get the "Total Hallmark" Rewards and those are extra on top of normal Hallmarks. So At least the NQ gear set you can get no Problem and it should be better than most spark gear probably.
 Lakshmi.Splinters
Server: Lakshmi
user: Splinters
By Lakshmi.Splinters 2018-04-24 03:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would suggest doing the Records of Eminence Tutorial/Basic/Intermediate quests. These will give you some great gifts including rare trusts, ReM Chapters for reforge 1-10 x12 and vouchers for Skirmish weapons and gear.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-24 03:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
These unfortunately have the Vagary requirements which can be annoying to get done at this stage in the game.

Ugghhhhh I forgot about the slot unlocks. Yeah that is annoying, though it feels like a requirement S-E might eventually adjust in some way as they get around to the inevitable future ilevel Empyrean +2/+3 upgrades.

Still, the Abyssea Empyrean armor sets are worth making (and dare I say... almost a little fun for those who may have missed it in the original Abyssea days!), and can at least be upgraded to ilevel 109 without any Vagary zone win requirements.

If anyone does do Vagary on your server, they may well be willing to take people even as a total leech to get a clear for access. I'd certainly let people tag along when my LS goes (occasionally we'll still do a set of 5/5 Vagary wins when the Vagary campaign is up). Doesn't hurt the group running it, as the content allows 18 people in an Alliance and adding more players has no affect on difficulty/mob HP scaling.
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2018-04-24 05:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I recommend completing as Many of the Storylines / Mission as soon as Possible as each of them gives a 10% Capacity Bonus. Completion of Storylines gives you access to additional high tiered battlefields for REM's Tales, and the ability to upgrade certain pieces. The Earrings / Rings from some of the areas are still useful.

Capacity point bonus works out real well if you combine it with Gain Experience limited time Records of Emminence that occurs on SUN 4am (PST) MON 8pm (PST) and WED 4pm (PST)
During this period you can gain experience and accolades / sparks that can be converted to gil.

Accolades Spend on SP Gobbie Keys
Sparks Spend on 3rd Page 71-98 gear Acheron Shield for Gil or
REM's Tales to upgrade your gear.

Adoulin Completion gives access Sinister Reign, a best in slot Ring, and other perks. Also completion of the Reives in Addoulin areas give capacity points bonus.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer 2018-04-24 07:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks again for all the advice. We will definitely be attempting Ambuscade as we move forward. We’ve been working our way through the BG Quick Start and Fresh 99 Guides. We’re just at the point where we’re about to attempt to duo a Wildskeeper Reive. Other than that, it’s mainly been playing catch up with the Missions. Almost done with ToAU and WotG. Switched to Sandy and finishing Bastok, etc. Doing Coalition Assignments in between.

Besides making Ambuscade a focus, how feasible are the Abyssea bosses for us? In addition to the Empyrean Armor, we saw some items that caught our attention like Epona’s Ring. Are we at a place where we can handle that stuff? We’ve been obtaining all the Trusts we can get our hands on so far. We have most that are within reach, but are missing some of the more limited Trusts like Shantotto II, Qultada, Amchuchu and of course, August. Looks like some of that will be remedied with the upcoming Trust event.

I guess in the mean time we’ll continue to focus on Missions, work on getting our Relic and AF gear and their upgrades, do some Ambuscade runs and possibly go into Abyssea for Empyrean armor. We’ve both unlocked our quested and Mythic (Nyzul Isle) weaponskills and are looking into unlocking the Empyrean ones next. Seems like we’ll need to run Walk of Echoes for those. We’ve both unlocked it via story progression, but haven’t done anything there yet.

I appreciate all the advice. We’re having a blast coming back after so many years. Thanks for helping out a couple old guys.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2018-04-24 08:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Generally speaking, pre-Adoulin content is trivial in ilevel gear. You still may have mechanics that can get you, but stuff like Abyssea would prove pretty simple. The armor upgrading can be much easier if you catch the BCNM campaign for Kupon I-Seals and opt not to bother +2'ing it before reforge (the extra chapters will probably take less time than farming those NMs).

Big aside for Abyssea though is that it's all about the procs, and so progressing to Shinryu for Discernment can be helpful, as can having a variety of weapons skilled up.

The initial three WKRs are not that bad (the others aren't either, but they can end up taking a bit more time). Main thing is that you want to make sure you have raise/reraise just in case. If you're far enough along in the Adoulin missions to have Adoulin's Refuge/+1, that can be a nice way to ensure you won't waste the entry KI.

In general, there's a lot you can do as a duo, though I would suggest diversifying your jobs. Trust AI isn't always the smartest, so being able to buff/support appropriately can make a big difference. Or being able to fight at range, etc.

Also just keep in mind that Job Points/Gifts add up to effectively be additional levels. Between that and improving gear/etc, what will eventually be feasible for you to do is well above what you can do now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-24 09:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll hold your hand but you got to wash it first...
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-04-24 09:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

With limited playtime, the most important thing is research. Do Ambuscade V1 VE-E for hallmarks, but know what piece you want and why. You're better off getting 1 +1 piece per month that you will use, than getting a full set of NQ and realizing that you don't really need 2 of the pieces. Then it will be cheaper and faster to +2 the relevant pieces.
AMAN Vouchers can be converted into various currencies. You can turn these into Obsidian Fragments. You can then use these fragments to pretty much have NPC's beat Alluvion Yorcia skirmishes for you. So look up Alluvion gear with their augments. There might be some pieces that are relevant to you.
Chapter fights on VE-E are also easily within your grasp.
As was already mentioned, doing your RoE's can give some good gifts like Rem's Tales and vouchers for Alluvion weapons.
With a mix of Ambus +1, 119 bayld gear, alluvion gear/weapons, and 119 AF and Relic, you should be able to start Escha Zitah T1's. Then Ruaun T1's, and eventually even some Reisenjima T1's.
Relic, Mythic, Empy weapons, they're great. But if you don't have decent gear to back them, they don't help that much. This is a mistake people make all too often. Rather than farming and spending all your gil on relics, get the gear first. Getting 1-2 pieces of gear that will better your character every week will feel more rewarding than grinding nq dynamis for 6 months in bayld gear.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-04-24 09:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Start working towards Legend in all Coalitions immediately if you haven't already.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-04-24 09:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
AMAN Vouchers can be converted into various currencies. You can turn these into Obsidian Fragments.
Solid advice.

Except for the bolded. I would recommend never to do this because the AH is always flooded with dirt cheap alternatives and copper vouchers are far too valuable.

Just grab ghastly/ghastly+1/ verdigris/verdigris+1/wailing/wailing+1 from ah instead and trade them to the obsession fragment galka.
Valid point. I didn't think of that.
By mythosbaby 2018-04-24 11:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I left Bismarck-ee a couple of years ago for the lack of action. I don't know if its gotten any better, but this may become an issue if you ever look to do any content as a group. Asura does have its fair share of jerks, but it also has friendly/helpful people as well.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-24 12:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Isiolia said: »
In general, there's a lot you can do as a duo, though I would suggest diversifying your jobs. Trust AI isn't always the smartest, so being able to buff/support appropriately can make a big difference. Or being able to fight at range, etc.

Yeah, I hesitated to say it because hey, casual duo, play the jobs you feel like playing... but this is a fair point. This duo has two jobs in THF SAM that are both basically DDs. Having at least one "real player DD" is helpful, because trust DDs simply don't do as much damage as even a player in the most basic of starter gear. But both of you filling that role can leave some gaps elsewhere.

Trusts can help a lot, to a point... but on a precise and challenging fight, there's no substitute for having a real player who can use the right healing/status removal spell immediately, or a tank who can position mobs or handle adds better than a trust that is limited to pointing them at the mob to tank.

Trust support jobs (BRD GEO, and the buff/enfeeble aspect of RDM) are not as potent as players, but they generally work fine so might be an area to leave to your AI friends.

A few jobs that might be particularly good for this kind of duo:

BLU - it's said a lot, but this is a really great choice (2x BLU is a great combo too) for this kind of play. You can really customize your spells for the situation, whether you want to go all out DD, set a bunch of healing and defensive spells, great buffs (self Haste II, for instance), dispels and sleeps, etc. Really the jack of all trades. It can even be kind of satisfying and fun to go out and learn spells with a duo partner.

DNC - solid damage when played that way, but can slip into more of a healing role or even turtle up and tank things as needed.

RDM - it's a little harder to do real meaningful damage without some dedication to improving gear (though the Ayanmo ambuscade set is a really nice start), but you can add some non-trivial melee damage. Plus, excellent buffs and enfeebles, the ability to be a very good healer at a moment's notice, and even some decent nuking capability.

RUN - can be played as a tank, or swap into melee gear and go for more damage as the situation allows.

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
Start working towards Legend in all Coalitions immediately if you haven't already.

Ehhhhh.... I get why people say this, but for a returning duo with limited time, you should think about why you're doing this. The biggest reason is that if you eventually want to get an ultimate GEO or RUN weapon, you will have to get max rank and that can take months of real time waiting on coalition imprimatur refreshes to rank up (minor reasons: can +1 your Adoulin story reward ring for a small boost, can get higher rank tasks that make a good bit of bayld and exp - but you can do that even in just one coalition).

If you have any possible desire to make a RUN or GEO Ergon weapon, even in the distant future, absolutely start coalitions ASAP. If you're 1000% positive you won't go for that, and your playtime is really limited... you might not be best served using your time to perform menial coalition tasks.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-04-24 12:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Coalition assignments:
Don't take too much time on a day-to-day basis
Aren't dangerous for a returning duo
Will give said duo a reason to go explore some far-out corners of Adoulin (the Survey line are especially interesting/pretty)
Remove the largest time-gate requirement of any Relic, Mythic or Empyrean weapon for the two cheapest and arguably greatest quested weapons
Remove the same extreme time-gate requirement for +1ing the Adoulin ring of choice, which every player does or would use if they had the option.
Remove that same extreme time-gate requirement for basically a second Unity Trust--Ygnas. Upon gaining Ygnas, you could be free from needing a Unity WHM trust and could move to Sylvie. This option will be increasingly valuable once Cornelia is taken from us.

You can do any of the other things listed in a Returning Veteran Guide at any time you want. It isn't like you need to do 6mo of tier1 Delve before you can do tier2 Delve or 6mo of WoE Fluxes 1-6 before being able to try higher battles or 6mo of Skirmish to access Vagary, etc.
If you and your friend will still be playing 6mo from now, do a steady routine of Coalition Assignments. You will not regret it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-04-24 13:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

They're both right. So the best would be to just start by doing courier's for now, then see where life takes you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jaqbauer 2018-05-02 08:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my friend and I were able to run some Ambuscade for the first time last night. We initially tried to run V1 on Very Easy. We attempted maybe a half dozen runs but never could beat it. That's kind of discouraging since everything I was reading made it seem like this V1 was one of the easier ones. We attempted to kill the BLM first with ideas of downing the MNK next then the PLD, but we were never able to kill the BLM. During every attempt the Trust healers would end up cure bombing and the PLD and MNK would make a beeline for them. It would go downhill from there. We tried targeting the PLD and MNK when they went for the healers, but between Sleepga and Meteor, it didn't matter much. Depending on the spells the BLM would cast, sometimes we'd get him down under 50%, but they always got the better of us.

So we moved to V2 and ran that on VE then E. It's an annoying fight but we cleared it each time. Managed to get enough Hallmarks for the monthly Feet and Hands so far. We're making progress! If anyone has any tips specifically for V1 this month or just Ambuscade in general, we're all ears. Our plan is to try to run it enough before the monthly reset so we can get a full NQ set of gear. I know V1 is much more efficient for that, but only if we can beat it. Do both Hallmarks and Gallantry reset each month? So there is no reason to stock up right, we should be spending on upgrade materials?

We're both leveling additional jobs so we might have more options than just SAM and THF in the near future. We appreciate the advice.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2018-05-02 09:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hallmarks and Gallantry both reset when Ambuscade is changed in the monthly patch, so yes, be sure to spend them before that.

For V1, the PLD is running around less due to cure bombs, and more because it has a couple moves that do hate reset (Veil of Chaos/Veil of Disarray). What you may have seen if looking at strategies for it is that for most of the fight the PLD will gain an aura (start glowing), which you can knock off by using a physical WS on him from behind (you want to do that anyway as he has a major damage reduction from the front). If you leave that up, he uses hate reset a couple times, then a charm move.
Under 25% he just tends to spam Veil of Disarray. You still want to try and get behind him, but if your trusts are spread out he'll be running all over. You could potentially use melee-range healers to keep him more in one place.

What you could try is having whichever of you is calling trusts melee the boss from the back and WS his aura down while the other tries to take down the adds. I think the difficulty you'll run into is that both of them are dangerous given the tools you have to work with. Even if you take down the BLM, Hundred Fists may be an issue, and even Counter can end up being troublesome. You'd really do better with (at least) the ability to sleep things yourselves.

If V2 is reliable, then I'd just do that. The event is designed to give you options, and while V2 is mostly less efficient (doing VD on that is better than doing V1 VE), it's also typically easier, or at least more straightforward.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 10:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you find someone to hold your hand I'm curious ?
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-02 11:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Did you find someone to hold your hand I'm curious ?
Or boob? I’ll be there for better or worse till death something something and I swear
[+]