Reasonably Priced, Slow Paced Omen Subscription.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Reasonably priced, slow paced omen subscription.
Reasonably priced, slow paced omen subscription.
 Asura.Arico
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2018-04-14 18:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm selling all omen accessories and midboss items for the low price of 10mil(total)

How does it work?

I've been soloing omen for bodies for a few weeks now, and I'm just really tired of things hitting the floor.

For 10m you get to come with me and lot on everything(except the bodies)

The only downside is that I won't switch to a new boss until I've gotten the body.

Currently on Kin, then will do Kei>Fu>Kyou. I already have Gin, but will redo it for anyone who buys the subscription.

send me a /tell in game if you're interested.
By blixa 2018-04-14 18:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What time do you do runs?
By Nismonic 2018-04-14 18:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

sent you a /tell in game
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2018-04-14 19:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

blixa said: »
What time do you do runs?

Whenever I feel like it, but typically around 8pm pst every 3-4 days.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-04-14 21:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize how ridiculous this sounds, right? You're going to schedule a tagalong for your runs for 400+ runs to make 10m?

Never mind that the buyer could be waiting 6 months in a reasonable circumstance just to switch to next boss..
By Quizzy 2018-04-14 21:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you are basically paying 10m for someone to get you all the cards you have ever wanted on a mule.

so what... like 1000-ish cards in 400 random runs? All I do is stand there on my mule? Not terrible.
[+]
 Odin.Spoiled
Server: Odin
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-04-14 21:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this is a great idea. Good luck on body drops!
By Nismonic 2018-04-14 21:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
You do realize how ridiculous this sounds, right? You're going to schedule a tagalong for your runs for 400+ runs to make 10m?

Never mind that the buyer could be waiting 6 months in a reasonable circumstance just to switch to next boss..

hes already doing the 400 runs either way so why not make some extra cash from it? not alot of cash but some cash, the buyer knows what hes getting into as well since bodies are rare drops
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-14 22:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The idea is good, the plan is bad.

Just charge a mil a run and whatever drops they take. Instead of paying 10m and being stuck dragging the same guy a hundred times.

People would GLADLY pay a mil for the cards and anything that drops. And as long as you go more than 10 times (spoiler you will) you make more money.

Or if you simply want to start undercutting the *** insane merc prices, you'll make a damn killing. 20m for utu grips 20m for Ammurapi shield, *** that noise.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-04-15 02:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, charge 1/2 to 1/3 of basic merc prices and you'll have every item sold in 5 mins tops.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-15 02:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I just shout for randoms and do a run, but then I do Gin and basically anything can manage Gin, as anyone who was watching the stream of it (Prusty's) last night can attest.

I can see doing a service like this if you have the group to manage each of the bosses. Just lower fees so it's easier to find people and hit it up.
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2018-04-15 03:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

I don't expect someone to keep coming once they get the drops from a certain boss. That's a huge waste of their time. If anything I'm scheduling a bunch of ~4 run tagalongs every few months for 10m upfront.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The idea is good, the plan is bad.

Just charge a mil a run and whatever drops they take. Instead of paying 10m and being stuck dragging the same guy a hundred times.

People would GLADLY pay a mil for the cards and anything that drops. And as long as you go more than 10 times (spoiler you will) you make more money.

Or if you simply want to start undercutting the *** insane merc prices, you'll make a damn killing. 20m for utu grips 20m for Ammurapi shield, *** that noise.

I actually like that idea a lot more. Like I was replying to Thorny, I don't expect people to come for hundreds of the same boss. It's ***cards and they won't be getting any new drops. The idea was I would have like 8 or so people, and by the time everyone gets their accessories a body will drop and we'll move to a new drop.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-15 03:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
and by the time everyone gets their accessories a body will drop and we'll move to a new drop.

ahahahahahaha, I've gotten at least 5 random COR's shield and ring in just the pugs I've been doing last couple months and no such body.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-04-15 09:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
and by the time everyone gets their accessories a body will drop and we'll move to a new drop.

and if you get a body from a ANV Key - what then? lol
By Foxfire 2018-04-15 17:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

this sounds pretty decent, tbh

too bad i'm a broke man, i need to do some omen