Forum » FFXI » General » Need 2 more mog wardrobe
Need 2 more mog wardrobe
By fonewear 2018-04-03 18:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »
Valefor.Gorns said: »
+1000
Asura.Eiryl said: »
They are so full of ***when it comes to inventory. They purposely make excessive amounts of specific items constantly. There's no reason we needed 110 shards and 110 voids.

and make no mistake, they will do the same damn thing with Empyrean+3 another 110 "this job seal +2"

And, I'd be willing to bet there are hundreds of people who would gladly work on coding solutions for square for free to improve the game and/or be totally fine with paying for additional help and/or be fine with the game shutting down for a week(*) while they upgrade some really needed code/programming.

They also didnt need to add Abdahjs Fibers, when we already had metals. Or tokens when they already had vouchers. Or 3 different ancient currencies. or 60 different leaf/snow/dusk orb/slit/tip augment stones. or 3 different resienjima augment stones. or 3 different PBR items. or 22 different omen cards. or an entire copypasted set of fish with different names and the same purpose. or two thousand different augments on armor when everyone wants the same damn augments.

Imagine if there was 3 different alexandrites. Or 2 different HP baylds.

So true...

They should give us the possibility to merge the Ambu Cape once they are complete. Honestly, I should have minimum 3 capes per master jobs, 6 masters jobs, that's more than 18 slots only for ambu capes. And I do believe my case is far from being close to the hardcore gamers speaking here...

I'm at a point where I can't work on another job as I have no room for it.

Give us wardrobe 5 & 6, make it possible to merge some gears (what's the point to have 4 pairs of herculean gloves or whatever ?)

Do something. Fix it.
@ Eiryl:
They did have to add fibers. The alternative would have been to rewrite that frickin Taru NPC, which would've been a prohibitive amount of work to get done in a timely manner. Same thing with tokens/vouchers. Same reason why it took them two years to fix the augment UI. Would you have preferred to not have the option of receiving or upgrading the 2nd batch of sets for two years while they changed the NPC and related items? [i]Not being facetious, the devs did say that they couldn't just change/alter things and would have to rewrite the NPC from scratch, which would take as much work as creating a new battle content..[/i]
------------
@Gorns:
There'd be no way to "merge" Ambuscade capes or other variable augment gear and it sounds rather absurd to ask for it seriously. :/ Using your example, those 4x herc gloves could be used for TP, WS, Differnt WS, FC, MAB, Waltz+, Refresh+, pet stats, etc... Each use case is different enough that each of those 4x herc gloves might as well have different names.

Personally, I'm in full favor of adding a blank-except-Defense All Jobs version Ambuscade cape tho. A large portion of what we build are actually ignoring the base stats entirely, with frequent overlap between jobs. Would it hurt to lose MBD+5/ManaWall+10 from my BLM's freenuke cape? No. Not really. But would I use a INT+30/MAcc+20/MDmg+20/MAB+10 cape for more than just BLM? I've got that exact build for BLM/GEO/BLU/THF right now. I'm guessing that most WS capes have exactly the same augs. Look thru your wardrobes and check for how many duplicates you have that could provide an extra inv+1 if you were able to replace them with an All Jobs version.. Then ask for it loudly on OF on JPside in Japanese if you want it to actually happen. ^^;;

It isn't that they can't add more battle things it is they are fine with Ambu recycle content forever.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-03 18:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It's all part of their plan. Add more stuff to fill up your inventory make more mog wardrobe add more stuff...till we are up to mog wardrobe 23.
I mean like I already addressed this. I know it gets lost and/or forgotten.

People do need to realize there are standard rules for mmos (and all games).

Rule two being *** your inventory, give me more money.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-03 19:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

How about this make FFXI free then charge 9.00 dollars/month to have 80 inventory space.
 Valefor.Gorns
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2018-04-04 11:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »
------------
@Gorns:
There'd be no way to "merge" Ambuscade capes or other variable augment gear and it sounds rather absurd to ask for it seriously. :/ Using your example, those 4x herc gloves could be used for TP, WS, Differnt WS, FC, MAB, Waltz+, Refresh+, pet stats, etc... Each use case is different enough that each of those 4x herc etc.

Honestly I don’t care if it’s stupid or not. Although I think if Iearned the capes or whatever reisenjima gear , I have spent stones in the augments system, I ve decided to stick to a certain augment. So now I have 4 pieces of same slot & piece, why couldn’t i merge them? At the end I do have all the augments... same with the capes. I don't see the problem to “merge”’them.

Anyway I just ask SE tondo something. I dont care the way they do it as long as it allows us to play decently. Geting gear back from moigle porter is no way an option !
[+]