Forum » FFXI » General » The One True Path 15th Vana'versary V RoE Quest
The One True Path 15th Vana'versary V RoE Quest
 Bismarck.Indigla
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2018-03-16 10:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Been struggling getting this RoE done this week. Been trying for over an hour to find the Luminants to get a Mimeo stone, but I was only able to find one location in all that time not marked on maps found online. I ran out of time on that attempt due to miasmas and not knowing I could go up a ramp on the mountain's south side to clear rocks/miasma on south east corner of the mountain to reach the start faster :-/.

From some googling it appears there are 5 or 6 spawn locations. I was hoping some kind soul happened to know the other locations and could share them please. I added a green dot to the map below to the one on the east side of the map that I found. Thanks for any help.

Edit: Updated the map with one that has some more Luminants I verified myself. Think it's just missing one possibly in South East.
[+]
By Datruthuhate 2018-03-16 11:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Indy !!!!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-16 12:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Indigla said: »
Been struggling getting this RoE done this week. Been trying for over an hour to find the Luminants to get a Mimeo stone, but I was only able to find one location in all that time not marked on maps found online. I ran out of time on that attempt due to miasmas and not knowing I could go up a ramp on the mountain's south side to clear rocks/miasma on south east corner of the mountain to reach the start faster :-/.

From some googling it appears there are 5 or 6 spawn locations. I was hoping some kind soul happened to know the other locations and could share them please. I added a green dot to the map below to the one on the east side of the map that I found. Thanks for any help.

Hmm I really need to think about this one again been forever. Does this ROE add to the KI you got from the first set of vana ROEs?
 Bismarck.Indigla
Server: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2018-03-16 13:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Hmm I really need to think about this one again been forever. Does this ROE add to the KI you got from the first set of vana ROEs?
Reward is just the usual #ANV key. Finally completed it after like 6 tries >_<. Think COR/BRD or DNC/BRD would be ideal for movement speed.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-16 15:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't done this in awhile but given it came out before you could really do it what about using a mount?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Server: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2018-03-16 22:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Stone breaks when you get on a mount.

The best location I found is here-ish on the map (K-8), NE of start point. There doesn't seem to be an miasma that blocks it either.

[+]