How Much Would It Cost To Merc To Farm Emp Wpn.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » how much would it cost to merc to farm emp wpn.
how much would it cost to merc to farm emp wpn.
First Page 2

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-03-11 00:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

March login campaign.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2018-03-11 01:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all the X-Men characters, why Cyclops?

Also, why are you referring to yourself in your response?
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-03-11 07:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
march login campaign only lets him get 1 item per 1000 points that isnt gonna cut it .......so if any actual mercs would do it then answer him

Upgrade items can be sent from mules. if he/she has a main acct, and wants to spend $15, he can start up 15 mules, accumulate 3000+ points per acct. Thats 3 items, x16, so 48 items total. They'd get through the first two stages, and only need the Orthrus Claws to end it. They could farm the Claws during the login campaign, solo farming 2-3 pops per day, and it'd all be done at the same time.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-11 08:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You cant gwt 3000 points withour carryover and 48 items isnt even one stage, much less two
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-11 08:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, at 10 minutes per mule creation + 90 sec x 23 days, youre spending 45min per 3 items. Just farm them and save $15, its faster anyway
[+]
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2018-03-11 09:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Also, at 10 minutes per mule creation + 90 sec x 23 days, youre spending 45min per 3 items. Just farm them and save $15, its faster anyway

I think you're forgetting how easy it is to make mules and log them each day, and how much of a pain it is to run around Abyssea-Tahrongi to farm one Chloris/Glavoid pop.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-11 09:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe you could do some shenanigans with the 500 point bonuses with well timed creation and deletion as well.

It's too early to math that out though.

And yeah, *** glavoid.

Something like 500+100+100+100+100+100 > Get 16 shells > delete (3/17)

15 new accounts > 6 days > get 15 shells > delete (3/22)

15 new accounts > 6 days > get 15 shells +1 from main > delete (3/27)

15 new accounts > 6 days > get 15 shells > deactivate (4/1)

(i think, like I said, it's early)

Day 6 for deleted mule, is also day 1 for new mule, so you get to doubledip.

~64 Emp items
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-11 09:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Add another 10 min every time you remake a character.

Should be able to proc/kill a sub-NM in under 2 minutes. 2 of glavoid's NMs are timed pop. Maybe if you are single boxing and slow you'd even out, but for an average player you can farm and kill a glavoid in 20 minutes.

If you really hate abyssea, I get it. But, everyone writes off login campaign as 'free' when it's really a pretty significant time investment to cycle 15 mules daily.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-11 09:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time spent pretending to watch a cutscene while enternity hits enter....

or /slightly/ less time physically running around, changing jobs, getting irritated by red procs, waiting on respawns, and (maybe brewing to speeed up kills?)

and that's IF you get the master trial GS. or never hit freezebite.

AND that's if no one else happens to be there killing/holding Minicahao for 45 minutes like a jackass. (asura #nuffsaid)

AND it could only drop one shell sometimes.

I'll take pseudofree time.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-11 10:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and your favorite thing, it's not mutually exclusive. You can login mules for "free" shells, AND farm some too. If you were deadset on doing it as efficiently as possible.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-03-11 10:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

And can grab whatever random junk gob gives to you from special dial and collect ab keys if youre late in the gearing.
By tyalangan 2018-03-11 10:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I believe you could do some shenanigans with the 500 point bonuses with well timed creation and deletion as well.

And yeah, *** glavoid.

~64 Emp items

Can you delete an account and rename it the same name?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-03-11 11:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

But that's Op's thing - to spend RL money on in-game items - while doing it slowly as possible while afking every 5 mins
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2018-03-11 11:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51969/aby-empy-weapon-item-mercing-services/#3326640

There is a post here for you to base your prices on. TBH it’s super easy to farm up but if you have a faster way to make Gil it might be better to just buy. I guess prices will be whatever the seller deems is more worth their time. As everyone else is saying having multiple mules is free (in game) and super easy. Depends if you want to spend time logging in all of them. If you don’t feel like reading the post above shells are about 500k/ea and so are claws.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-11 12:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
And can grab whatever random junk gob gives to you from special dial and collect ab keys if youre late in the gearing.

New accounts can't use the #ab keys or open Sp keys/Dial

tyalangan said: »
Yes, this is how you hold character names when changing servers/merging

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
But that's Op's thing - to spend RL money on in-game items - while doing it slowly as possible while afking every 5 mins
Meh, why give him a hard time about it. You would be amazed how many people buy gil and/or have things merc'd. It's not about anything other than time management. If t's more cost effective to buy it, it's bought. Pretty simple. The entire world economy is based on that. It's cheaper to have kids in china sew your nikes, it's just logic.
By Nyarlko 2018-03-11 12:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

tyalangan said: »

And yeah, *** glavoid.

~64 Emp items

Not sure about the "account", but "characters" I think you can.
Been a while for me since any of my mules were disposable, so can't verify personally.

Since you don't even have to do anything with any of the trash mules other than login/logout tho, a faceroll/keyboard-smash name should be fine if you don't want to have to try thinking of new ones.
By tyalangan 2018-03-11 14:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

mistyped
delete a character*

Yes, this is how you hold character names when changing servers/merging

Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-03-11 16:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't understand how people are bashing the "login campaign pay for empy items w/ mules" method. Its literally brain-dead and harmless. You can create several accounts/rinse/repeat as Eiryl mentioned, while eating a candy bar and watching netflix. zero effort is required. set your phone reminder on once a day, spend 30 min, and collect when the time is ready.

How 15$ cash and 5 hours max weekly is more work than paying 1mil per shell (having to be in the zone to get the rewards, shout time, etc) is beyond me. Just simple cash to gil ratio, you make out far better cheesing the system with mules, if you're too lazy and are going the lazy method about it. And that's exactly what the OP is asking. Not even close or hard to comprehend, even if your name is Vize.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-11 16:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't bashing it, just saying that it isn't as great as everyone is making it out to be. If you enjoy sitting at PC watching TV more than actually playing the game and the $15 is nothing to you, it's definitely the most relaxed way to get the materials.

However, if you actually want to play the game, the amount of time spent making and collecting on the mules is not actually less than the amount of time farming the shells. What's really telling is that so many people who 'like' this game would rather pay and wait an equal amount of game time(+ greater real time) than not pay and actually play it.

As far as mercing, I'd say dropping $50 (estimated) to have it farmed for you with no effort on your end past dropping the character in zone once is a much better deal than 10-15 hours of making and relogging mules and still spending $15.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-03-11 16:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't bashing it, just saying that it isn't as great as everyone is making it out to be. If you enjoy sitting at PC watching TV more than actually playing the game and the $15 is nothing to you, it's definitely the most relaxed way to get the materials.

However, if you actually want to play the game, the amount of time spent making and collecting on the mules is not actually less than the amount of time farming the shells. What's really telling is that so many people who 'like' this game would rather pay and wait an equal amount of game time(+ greater real time) than not pay and actually play it.

Valid argument, but misplaced. I agree with everything you say, but the OP literally is asking someone to play the game for them rather than do it themselves. So if people suggest another alternative way of "not playing the game", as opposed to their suggested way of "not playing the game", there is no morality here. The OP is lazy and is looking for a shortcut to an annoying empyrean path. people suggested an alternative to that annoying path. Can't shoot the messenger.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2018-03-11 18:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Questaru said: »
look guys its simple, I was just asking for a friend how much it would cost to merc a empy weapon
Simple math?

Say 750,000 per item Average × 175

Post deleted by User.
By Sidiov 2018-03-11 22:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

will do it on Bismarck for 225m and a copy of your diploma.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2