Planning a move
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2017-12-21 20:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

so, i currently reside on Bismarck but tonight i spent a spare character slot checking populations of other servers, at the time Bismarck was getting a measly 300 people online. i hop to a few servers and there better by an average of %25 bolstering an average of around 400, odin had 600! but than i found Asura @ 1800!. the second i made my character i saw yells filling the chat log like its 2010 all over again! i love bismarck and all but the ghost town makes it hard to do just about anything including something as simple as needing something off the AH to upgrade gear but nothing is available. so i plan to finish getting lv90 Almace (benefit from nobody camping the NMs) and than plan to move to Asura. are there any LS's that would be happy to accept a casual player such as myself and my roommate, i think he plans to work on WHM and BLU, i have BLM,BLU,COR,BST a few others i mess with from time to time.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-21 21:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Assura sucks crusty hobo *** in an overturned boxcar full of horseshit during a canadian blizzard.
[+]
 Asura.Anybody
Server: Asura
user: Sisqo
By Asura.Anybody 2017-12-22 00:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura isn't that bad if you find the right people to do stuff with. You won't need a shell. You will need 3-4 players. Stay away from drama/elites and you should good to go, despite the fact that most of us in Asura enjoy those /yells!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-22 08:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Anybody said: »
Asura isn't that bad if you find the right people to do stuff with. You won't need a shell. You will need 3-4 players. Stay away from drama/elites and you should good to go, despite the fact that most of us in Asura enjoy those /yells!

I wouldn't say you enjoy yells more like add more people to the /blist.
By fonewear 2017-12-22 12:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Anybody said: »

Fixed that for you.
[+]
By Justuas 2017-12-22 13:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Siren.Sandraa said: »
mercenary services

let me see if I got this straight....

You pay to play a video game...and then.. you're so lazy that you also pay someone else to play it for you?

how is that fun?

go put your mom's credit cards back in her purse, she spent a lot of time on her back earning that money for you to blow it all on getting carried in a video game, you weenie.
Ur not paying mah sub
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-22 13:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Justuas said: »
Ur not paying mah sub

not anymore!!!

/yoink!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-12-22 14:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Turn off shout/yell function and Asura easily becomes the best server to date. You can shout for what you want and only get replies in /tell, don't have to deal with foolishness if you don't want to.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-22 14:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Turn off shout/yell function and Asura easily becomes the best server to date. You can shout for what you want and only get replies in /tell, don't have to deal with foolishness if you don't want to.

Not everyone is a fool on Asura but it tends to attract them.
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
Server: Bismarck
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2017-12-22 14:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck man hate to see ya go
By Elazar1 2017-12-22 15:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I moved to asura, about 4 months ago and not had a single regret, plenty of people to do things with, no ghost town, and yells can be filled by morons, but better then going to bed waking up and you can see your message in ls saying good night, let the haters hate, they just want to cry wolf about what it’s like here. Without ever coming over. Simple evaluation want to get things done meet new people move here, or stay and stand around an moan on your dead servers and empty ah. Then people should stay where they are.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Elazar1 2017-12-22 16:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
Elazar1 said: »
I moved to asura, about 4 months ago and not had a single regret, plenty of people to do things with, no ghost town, and yells can be filled by morons, but better then going to bed waking up and you can see your message in ls saying good night, let the haters hate, they just want to cry wolf about what it’s like here. Without ever coming over. Simple evaluation want to get things done meet new people move here, or stay and stand around an moan on your dead servers and empty ah. Then people should stay where they are.

Before I stopped playing this year, Asura had a good amount of people on. I was in the Reddit LS and you couldn't get into the LS sometimes cause it was filled with 200 people on.

Surprised they haven't compressed more servers by now.
I can’t really comment on that ls I knew they had a lot of members, but I had a home lined up before I moved. And as for the servers they will keep as it is for as long as possible, they make so much money through all the server hopping.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-22 18:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura is a steaming pile of ***.

But you only have the choice of pile of ***, or ghost town.

Pick your poison.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Omgwhy
By Asura.Omgwhy 2017-12-22 18:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone is welcome to Assura! For the right price, we will sell that pile of ***as well!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-22 19:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Pick your poison.

That is SE fault for not merging servers that should have been merged a long time ago. They won't do it cause they make too much money on transfers.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-22 19:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Pick your poison.

That is SE fault for not merging servers that should have been merged a long time ago. They won't do it cause they make too much money on transfers.

I've said that for 4 years. Not telling me anything I haven't already said many times.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Server: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2017-12-22 21:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That is SE fault for not merging servers that should have been merged a long time ago.

I'm good on forced mergers.
Asura is just a garbage dump for other servers anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-22 21:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
That is SE fault for not merging servers that should have been merged a long time ago.

I'm good on forced mergers.
Asura is just a garbage dump for other servers anyway.

Facts.

Forced mergers aren't a good answer, but leaving them as is isn't a good answer either. Even with permanent half price x-fers it would still be insulting
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-22 21:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

What if they nerfed SMN, but only on Asura?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3