Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » High crafting GS
High crafting GS
By Bongs 2017-12-20 22:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondered if anyone wouldn't mind possibly sharing some example recipes for making gil with GS 110+? I'm nearly capped and have all the enhanced gear, but, not finding many recipes to make semi decent gil out of. I'm leveling subs, as was looking to craft voodoo gear and the like, but there must be some craft able stuff just with Gs? Also appreciate that many crafters won't want to share due to competition and so forth, but thought it might be worth a try. I've got some synths from element rings and spamming 99 stack geodes, but it's only a few k here and there and to be honest with the time spent I'd be better off darling sparks or something. Can anyone help me out? Ty.
 Asura.Omgwhy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Omgwhy 2017-12-20 22:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't already have the crafting shield complete to stage 4, which i can see you don't because you said almost capped, it isn't worth it to lvl a craft.

Outside of doing it to have something to do or for completions sake, it is gonna be cheaper to just buy what you want.

The crafters that have the completed shields have control on the markets and it will be impossible to make profits.
[+]
By Bongs 2017-12-20 23:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Omgwhy said: »
If you don't already have the crafting shield complete to stage 4, which i can see you don't because you said almost capped, it isn't worth it to lvl a craft.

Outside of doing it to have something to do or for completions sake, it is gonna be cheaper to just buy what you want.

The crafters that have the completed shields have control on the markets and it will be impossible to make profits.

Oh hey dude, I recoigse you from my sever lol.

I thought that may be the case, but I don't see how that you can't make any profit, people with capped/sheilds may have a higher advantage to some degree, but crafting HQ is based on probability anyway. Likewise, I can see how the market is competitive. I wouldn't have levelled the craft so high in the first place, but being a returning player and half way through it, I thought it was worth it for completion sake with the bonus of making gil. I'm not asking to make 100 millions+ here, more making 100k profit synths possibly whilst im waiting for decent shouts etc - I get that from stones, but spamming synths 99 times then npcing just isn't worth it in my opinion.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2017-12-20 23:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Straight forward and cheap. Save them to make stinky rings or sell them.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/1460/koh-i-noor
By Pantafernando 2017-12-21 05:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with stikini ring the lv is so high that it doesnt mean much difference even kupo shield so in theory you can compete with people with shields. (Bar the escutcheon final stage i think).

I would also add mache earring. And sugest to work on escutcheon to have access to the kis to make Su3 which not many can make.

There is also the moonbeam item but idk if that sell well.