Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Add-ons not working on 2nd account
Add-ons not working on 2nd account
By mikun 2017-11-27 21:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys. So I recently got a second account and I set it up in the same handle. I noticed the same add-ons that I've been using isn't working on my 2nd account. Take the addon Send for example, even when I tried to manually start it up by typing //lua load it, nothing happens...
Any idea guys?
 Odin.Kealoha
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2017-11-27 22:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard this from a developer that if the SEND addon isn't working on one char, it's perhaps because they were not logged in fairly recently of each other. So my suggestion is to login both your chars in around the same time. And of course, make sure that addon is loaded on both. This worked for me when using multiple chars.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-27 22:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kealoha said: »
I heard this from a developer that if the SEND addon isn't working on one char, it's perhaps because they were not logged in fairly recently of each other. So my suggestion is to login both your chars in around the same time. And of course, make sure that addon is loaded on both. This worked for me when using multiple chars.

Keal is correct. It is a known glitch, and not sure there is a way tofix it. Something to do with the IPC messenger just failing to start working some how I think? Usually this happens if you log mules on at different time. Simply re-log accounts back on together and it will fix it.