Looking For LS: 4-boxing Player.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for LS: 4-boxing player.
Looking for LS: 4-boxing player.
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2017-11-13 14:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

RMT or not he's with me now so you can all eat a *** thank you come again
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-13 14:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread isn't locked yet ?
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2017-11-13 14:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
I'm not sure what's more amusing.

Pretending that mythics are hard to make or being shook about RMT's in nearly 2018. RMT's are helping keep a dead game alive with all the subscriptions at this point lol
Clearly have never once stated that Mythics are hard to make. RME have been just time related, no skill or difficulty involved, for many years.
I do find a sudden surge in interest surprising. There were a lot of UAE players like 10 years ago but a resurgence now feels completely random. Maybe due to a surge in people selling up?

Also clearly never once mentioned Ambuscade either. Seriously, please learn how to read English if you're going to try and argue.
If you're doing really anything beyond that with pubbies than you're just stupid.

You'll have to forgive me for presuming you had any sort of intelligence. My bad.
By fonewear 2017-11-13 14:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2017-11-13 14:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure what's more amusing.

Pretending that mythics are hard to make or being shook about RMT's in nearly 2018. RMT's are helping keep a dead game alive with all the subscriptions at this point lol
Clearly have never once stated that Mythics are hard to make. RME have been just time related, no skill or difficulty involved, for many years.
I do find a sudden surge in interest surprising. There were a lot of UAE players like 10 years ago but a resurgence now feels completely random. Maybe due to a surge in people selling up?

Also clearly never once mentioned Ambuscade either. Seriously, please learn how to read English if you're going to try and argue.
If you're doing really anything beyond that with pubbies than you're just stupid.

You'll have to forgive me for presuming you had any sort of intelligence. My bad.

I did some UNM 135 with a couple the other day. Returning player, limited play time due to RL as a Professor, etc. I am sure you are of exceptional intelligence.
Ya sure and I am the prince of Canada.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2017-11-13 14:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for the record: Who gives a ***?

You decided to ***on this dude's thread for the hell of it without any actual proof.

People buy accounts all the time that played FFXI for a decade plus as they have no interest in seeing all the missions again. At this point, I don't think RMT indicates one way or another. You basically just used it as an anti-UAE bigotry platform. Go away.

Post deleted by User.
By zaxtiss 2017-11-13 15:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
RMT or not he's with me now so you can all eat a *** thank you come again
/sadface looks like Rough left :/ good luck bro