Looking For LS: 4-boxing Player.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for LS: 4-boxing player.
Looking for LS: 4-boxing player.
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Roughwind
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: roughwind
By Lakshmi.Roughwind 2017-11-10 14:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi im thinking of moving to Asura and would like to join a group to do the latest events there are. I will list my jobs and characters and will try to keep it short.
Roughwind: is my main and this is the link:
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Roughwind

Got experience is almost all the fights as i am mainly playing DRK/BLU/RUN/THF dps with their relic/mythic/empy/aeonic wpns, and have BLM/SCH/RDM mastered n geared when needed.

As for my mules got:
-Yagrush WHM
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Candles
-Idris GEO
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Maddyy
-REMA Bard
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Lametric

Can move servers anytime if there is an opportunity, im really looking forward to enjoy doing endgame high lvl content where i can use my chars full potential, my timings are flexible n can be available when needed.
 Odin.Kealoha
Server: Odin
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2017-11-10 15:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to join me bro over here!
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 16:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, can't go rough; bud I'd do stuff with ya man.
By zaxtiss 2017-11-10 16:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

same here i havent been on as much due to work but im still playing fyi im Zastban rough
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 16:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have some friends paying still if interested in putting something together.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-10 17:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Only 4 boxing, gotta step up your game and six box yo.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2017-11-10 17:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Only 4 boxing, gotta step up your game and six box yo.

Pfft. 9 Account AV soloes or bust
By DaneBlood 2017-11-10 18:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
How much did all of those accounts cost you?

Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2017-11-13 01:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

How much did all of those accounts cost you?
It's not that hard to do a mythic these days. I turned a new account into a master yag whm mule in like a month and a half playing pretty casually.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-13 07:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

OP be like what which monitor do I look at again:

By fonewear 2017-11-13 07:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you should set up 18 accounts and do the new Dynamis farm up all the foot shards !
By zaxtiss 2017-11-13 07:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like DirectX = Jealy! lolz
By fonewear 2017-11-13 08:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

OP representing half the server population on Lakshmi
[+]
By zaxtiss 2017-11-13 08:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lol idk about half but alot of the players have atleast 1 mule prob 2.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-11-13 13:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

h I could burn $5000 on a video game and beg for people to play with. That would make me awesome... lolz

Dude has guildwork scans on the yagrush and carn chars prior to making the mythics. All of the relevant gear was scanned after his initial registration. Minimal other jobs leveled. Sure look like fresh mules to me.

Main has 6 months of history, maybe renamed prior to that or transferred or something. Doesn't look like a bought account to me, and even if it was, his post was polite enough.

If not jealous, why be a *** exactly?
[+]
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-13 13:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
OP be like what which monitor do I look at again:

This person would love Mouse Without Borders You could just zoom across screens like nobodies business!
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-11-13 13:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway, this guy I have very little doubt is one of the innumerable RMT from UAE that have appeared in recent weeks with their bought accounts.

Pet cheetah riding shot gun... gold-plated Lambo... quad-SLI gtx 1080Ti-equipped infotainment system running FFXI at 600 fps!
By Afania 2017-11-13 14:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
h I could burn $5000 on a video game and beg for people to play with. That would make me awesome... lolz

Dude has guildwork scans on the yagrush and carn chars prior to making the mythics. All of the relevant gear was scanned after his initial registration. Minimal other jobs leveled. Sure look like fresh mules to me.

Main has 6 months of history, maybe renamed prior to that or transferred or something. Doesn't look like a bought account to me, and even if it was, his post was polite enough.

The amount of salty people and hater toward someone just looking for a group and posting his gears to get invite is ridiculous. He looks like he has a lot of nice gear and useful job to contribute to the server, and yet he got ***from the server he wants to transfer instead of "welcome to Asura, we are glad to have you".

Edit: Also about all that RMT talk: people that plays multiple character makes gil 10x faster than those play 1 character because they can enter vagary/delve solo and ambu points multiply per run. And you can do mythic requirements on all character at once to save time. Its not THAT surprising to have multiple rema on multiple characters, its actually pretty common. Just go watch "how to make 1 billion gil in a month" video on youtube and you know what I mean.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-11-13 14:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, no idea why he's getting so much ***. Pretty solid setup he has going, like Thorny said has scans prior to the mythics. The whm looks like a fresh account that he grinded out a mythic for right away based on all the nyzul and zeni nm gear for and was pretty nice about his post.

Hell half the lses on this server would kill just for the Yag WHM but nah instead lets give him ***.He could of just come over here and started 4 boxing most of the stuff instead he actually wants people to play with.

I'd pearl you for the LS I'm in if we weren't so dead atm even with 50 people on but the Aeonic grind seems to have burned us out and we made statics for Dyna and Omen at this point. Wouldn't be what your looking for atm sadly. Good luck.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2017-11-13 14:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure what's more amusing.

Pretending that mythics are hard to make or being shook about RMT's in nearly 2018. RMT's are helping keep a dead game alive with all the subscriptions at this point lol

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Tons of UAE RMT accounts appeared on Asura over the last couple of weeks. Most are *** thinking they are better than everyone when they can't play for ***. Joining them/inviting them to pick ups has been a massive waste of time with lots of *** from RMT. I shouldn't generalise and my bad for doing so if he is legit. I don't understand the sudden surge in interest in the game from the UAE though, other than the ability to pay to think you are the best.
Maybe if you weren't a condescending *** you could get 5 friends to do ambu with on the regular. Maybe.
By Afania 2017-11-13 14:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, there are tons of players from UAE and other middle east area for long long time now, its nothing new.

I also know a couple of UAE players thats been in high level endgame community for long long time and quite well known.

So yeah, def a lot of discriminations here, lol. There are just as many bad NA players around, but we pay more attention when they are not NA.
By fonewear 2017-11-13 14:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Yup, no idea why he's getting so much ***. Pretty solid setup he has going, like Thorny said has scans prior to the mythics. The whm looks like a fresh account that he grinded out a mythic for right away based on all the nyzul and zeni nm gear for and was pretty nice about his post.

Hell half the lses on this server would kill just for the Yag WHM but nah instead lets give him ***.He could of just come over here and started 4 boxing most of the stuff instead he actually wants people to play with.

I'd pearl you for the LS I'm in if we weren't so dead atm even with 50 people on but the Aeonic grind seems to have burned us out and we made statics for Dyna and Omen at this point. Wouldn't be what your looking for atm sadly. Good luck.

Welcome to the internet my friend !
By Draylo 2017-11-13 14:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

They do typically buy account or gil/items from that area, but I don't see the big deal personally. Most of them end up quitting fast or changing servers, just my experience.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Afania 2017-11-13 14:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
Edit: Also about all that RMT talk: people that plays multiple character makes gil 10x faster than those play 1 character because they can enter vagary/delve solo and ambu points are multiply per run. And you can do mythic requirements on all character at once to save time. Its not THAT surprising to have multiple rema on multiple characters, its actually pretty common. Just go watch "how to make 1 billion gil in a month" video on youtube and you know what I mean.
I 2box Ambu a lot but couldn't imagine doing more than 2 chars even on E without scripting (AKA not really even playing the game).

Thanks for the video reference, checking it out now.

Video loads slow as hell for some reason and is it really possible to sell so many vagary mats at full price without flooding the market?

His AH sales history is public for people to stalk. I do see stacks of vagary mat being sold at full price.
First Page 2