Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis-Divergence Findings
Dynamis-Divergence Findings
First Page 2 ... 28 29 30
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-10 03:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello. Just wanted to provide some information regarding the new Dynamis.

Seems it is the old style Dynamis with statues roaming and popping the Orc mobs when aggroed which are called "Squadron" mobs. The statues have blue, green and red eyes. Not sure if the eye colors have any other significance aside that. The eye colors do change color from time to time. Speculation is the eye color determines mob types spawned but this is not proven. Statues seem to pop 2 orc mobs starting off and the later statues can pop up to 4 each depending on where you are pulling.

Mobs link with each other by sight and seem to only be true sight based and not sound at all. Mobs do have access to their respective 2 hrs. Average level of mobs are level 139 and have extremely high attack and defense. Skillchain and debuffs to mob and buffs to melee is highly recommended to defeat enemies in a decent amount of time.

Statues need to be handled by mages due to their high physical damage resistance.

Mega Boss is the Overseer's Tombstone in the same location as previous Dynamis-Sandoria and does not pop any adds. Has insane hp with extremely high resistance to melee damage. Was not killed so not sure what it drops or if there any significance to it. Does standard statue attacks. Didn't cast magic of any sort.

Mobs seem to drop ID cards 100% each mob kill in which you need 100 of them to make 1 beastmen medal. 3 Medals provides 1 footshard. You need 2 footshards and some various items to upgrade to relic 119 +2.

Not recommended to do with the bare minimum of 3 people. Recommend a party of 6 or more to farm decently. A balanced party of tank, healer, 2 dds and 2 mages is ideal to start off.

Hope this helps out.
[+]
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2017-11-10 03:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yay
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-10 03:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Red eye statutes pop high two higher tier NMs each. These have considerably higher HP and att/def than regular mobs. There seems to be one of these at each focal point in the zone (stables, on top of AH, near the mansion, etc.). These spam Orcish Counterstance which can obviously easily *** you up if you're not careful. Stun is effective.

There's a familiar large statute at the Dynamis San d'Oria zone that takes reduced physical damage to some extent. It doesn't spawn any adds and spams Numbing Glare/Seismostomp for awhile.
[+]
 Asura.Dasoccer
user: dasoccer
By Asura.Dasoccer 2017-11-10 03:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200073667

Just a blind run. I hope someone learns something from this.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-11-10 03:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Anybody tested sleep resistance? Sleepga, Lullaby, Repose, blahblah?
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-10 03:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything sleeps except statues, didn't have BRD but Sleep/Dream Flower worked fine no MACC buffs.
 Fenrir.Kut
Server: Fenrir
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2017-11-10 03:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sudden Lunge was particularly effective for squadrons and prevented happy accidents with NIN type mobs. For the leaders, I clocked a 16 second stun but after around 4 or 5 the duration because pretty awful and eventually didn't stick at all.

Also, maybe obvious, but Orcish Counterstance from leaders was not able to be dispelled.

I believe we only ran into two tiers of mobs, Leaders and Squadron members. Leaders spawned in groups of twos and the ones we encountered were located at familiar Dynamis San d'Oria locations (On top of AH, chocobo stables). Squadrons contained anywhere from 3-6 orcs. Mobs appeared to have dual jobs as we encountered an Impaler who used Invincible after summoning a Wyvern on spawn.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2017-11-10 03:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

/assist MAINTANK GDI!
[+]
By cuddlyhamster 2017-11-10 03:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it like old dynamis and mobs do not respawn?
dat mining also slowed rusted id tag and blackened id tag. assuming nms drop blackened and are worth more to the total for upgrade item?
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 03:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Blu Feet +2 2: Footshards - BLU, 3 Rockfin Teeth, 1 Spool Khoma thread...

Edit: +3 was a typo.
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-10 03:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, mobs do not repop when killed nor is there any proc system from Dynamis 2.0.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 04:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a few hang-ups at start, tried boss at last 5 minutes. He didnt seem to do anything aweful; ran out of time at 60%. Can verify sleeping should not be an issue. Was 6 boxing, would pull with RUN around wall to a camp then Lullaby on BRD. I dont have anything major other than Ambuscade gear, and Reforges. None of the mobs seemed to do anything particularly strong. I felt like that had some pretty sturdy defense though. Manage to pull a group, and only half the group aggro'd.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-11-10 04:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Do Dynamis-divergence mobs repop like in new-dynamis?
I seem to recall in old dynamis they didn't repop once killed, or had an extremely long repop, whatever.

Edit:
Just saw the post above, sorry and thanks for addressing that
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 04:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like this is pattern for upgrades.

• Feet - 3 Rockfin Tooth

• Same specific item for AF+2/+3 for that job.

• Then I guess 600 ID Tags > 3 medals > 2 footshards

Assuming the delve item will match each item slot corresponding item from old reforges.

Head - Gabbrath
Body - Bole
Hands - Stinger
Legs - Rostrum
Feet - Tooth

Also verify mobs don't repop. I pretty much camped in same spot the entire time.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 05:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was to assume from what I saw across 6 jobs, this is how I would figure. (Purely Assumptions)

Bolded are 100% correct.

Warrior - Agoge Calligae - S. Faulpie Leather - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: WAR x2
Monk - Hesychast's Gaiters - Cypress Log - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: MNK x2
White Mage - Piety Duckbills - Khoma Thread - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: WHM x2
Black Mage - Archmage's Sabots - Azure Leaf - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: BLM x2
Red Mage - Vitivation Boots - Cyan Coral - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: RDM x2
Thief - Plunderer's Poulaines - Cypress Log - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: THF x2
Paladin - Caballarius Leggings - Ruthenium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: PLD x2
Dark Knight - Fallen's Sollerets - Niobium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: DRK x2
Beast Master - Ankusa Gaiters - S. Faulpie Leather - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: BST x2
Bard - Bihu Slippers - Khoma Thread - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: BRD x2
Ranger - Arcadian Socks - S. Faulpie Leather - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: RNG x2
Samurai - Sakonji Sune-Ate - Niobium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: SAM x2
Ninja - Mochizuki Kyahan - Niobium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: NIN x2
Dragoon - Petroslaver Greaves - Ruthenium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: DRG x2
Summoner - Glyphic Pigaches - Cyan Coral - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: SMN x2
Blue Mage - Luhlhaza Charuqs - Khoma Thread - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: BLU x2
Corsair - Lanun Boots - Azure Leaf - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: COR x2
Puppetmaster - Pitre Babouches - Azure Leaf - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: PUP x2
Dancer - Horos Shoes - Cypress Log - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: DNC x2
Scholar - Pedagogy Loafers - Cyan Coral - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: SCH x2
Geomancer - Bagua Sandals - Khoma Thread - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: GEO x2
Rune Fencer - Futhark Boots - Niobium Ore - Rockfin Tooth x3 - Footshard: RUN x2
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 05:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

No discount for having the 119 relic+1 then?
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
Server: Bahamut
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2017-11-10 05:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Artifacts, surely you can't even make them +2 straight from NQ.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 06:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Rusted ID turns to Blackened ID after Boss Tombstone dies.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already.. but yeah.
By riuslol 2017-11-10 07:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Managed to down the boss, Rusted ID turns to Blackened ID after Boss Tombstone dies as ryu said, Aurix the Gob spawned in the last 10mins, but no idea about the conditions
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 07:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

We had Aurix span towards the end also, but he ran off after a couple of minutes. Half of our alliance was down, which didn't help >.> lol

Also, imo, old school dyna set up would be great, melee pt, mage pt. Not sure if enemies scale to how many there are but having sleepers/nukers will be a big plus.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2017-11-10 07:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Anybody tested sleep resistance? Sleepga, Lullaby, Repose, blahblah?

Both Lullaby and sleepga work wonders, so i guesss other forms of sleep works too.
Dont think the statue can be slept(?)

-All seems to work like normal dyna, but i got charmed(fun) w/o killing the bst's pet, iirc u wouldnt get charmed if u killed the beastmaster first, right?

-And yeah as mentioned earlyer up here, the mobs have alot of def and hp, so if the DDs work coordinated with SC so a nuker (geo sch blm, etc anything) can toss a little fire or something to MB, would for sure anhance the kill speed.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-10 08:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Seizan said: »
-And yeah as mentioned earlyer up here, the mobs have alot of def and hp, so if the DDs work coordinated with SC so a nuker (geo sch blm, etc anything) can toss a little fire or something to MB, would for sure anhance the kill speed.

Just do a multi-step with appropriate buffs. I can see a mage centered party for quickly knocking down statues since those can suck if your too close.
By Numquam 2017-11-10 08:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So, only feet?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2017-11-10 08:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Just do a multi-step with appropriate buffs. I can see a mage centered party for quickly knocking down statues since those can suck if your too close.

Stats are pretty weak tbh, 2x trueflight at 1k tp with 0 buffs was enough.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 08:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Numquam said: »
So, only feet?

Yes, only feet right now. Which seems it's going to be a bigger pita than Omen, you need a butt load of items to get to +3. and a 60 hour timer on entry... yeah.
 Asura.Deijixfx
user: Deijixfx
By Asura.Deijixfx 2017-11-10 08:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who has done a full zone clear. How many id's did that yield?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-10 09:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Rockfin teeth is the biggest god damn slap in the face. Can't just let Delve cycle out of relevance eh square?

Have to keep *** forcing it into everything.

Bodies+3 will take 100 Grand Gramk Coffers.
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2017-11-10 09:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »

Stats are pretty weak tbh, 2x trueflight at 1k tp with 0 buffs was enough.

Now i feel gimp, gimp and weak... ;; lol
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-10 09:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the cards are not job specific and can be bazaared (not rare/ex). Looks like Dynamis Divergence will be a way to make gil for everyone! Also, beastmen medals can be obtained by individual drop.

Flowoo from Asura just finished a run and reported he got: 16 I. Cards, 5 Black I. Cards (only dropping after boss was killed), and 1 Beastmen Medal. All drops went to the pool and the group let them free fall.

Very interesting event.
By Taint 2017-11-10 09:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't enter until tonight. For the IDs you need to kill 600 mobs for each foot+2 or 600 total mobs? (are the IDs job specific)
First Page 2 ... 28 29 30