T4 Reisenjima Strategy.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-01 12:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
need to bring the raffles back.

That whole shell sold their accounts or quit
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-01 12:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

That whole shell sold their accounts or quit

Those aren't mutually exclusive, in fact, often the opposite.
By zaxtiss 2019-02-01 13:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

what happened to those?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Haorhu8 2019-02-04 12:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He's looking to leech and doesn't have one on his geo
geigei said: »
He doesnt have friends because he's a joke of a player, checkout the ***he post.

He try to steal something lock on today like "WOC" post dont /party with this ****

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2019-02-04 12:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

dammit where's that michael jackson popcorn image...
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-04 13:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Suph said: »
If your geo cannot do better than Sylvie

Do not disrespect Sylvie like this. She is at least better than half of the PUG GEOs on Asura, I can assure you of this. Removes every -na, entrust as soon as it's ready, uses a pretty decent meva/dt set and outlives anyone else in the party, and will always cure you as soon as possible/timers permitted. Asura GEOs don't do half of what she is useful for, and she has half potency bubbles and lacks GEO-spells.

If there was a quest to dump 150M into Sylvie and give her an idris, she'd honestly put a lot of these afkGEOs out of work. In fact, I hope they make a quest like this so I don't have to ask why the GEOs bubble is dying in one hit.
By Pantafernando 2019-02-04 13:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

SE need to take her out of unity ***because im always running with either Maat, Jakho Wahkondalo or Invincible Shield so i can never use Sylvie.
By zaxtiss 2019-02-04 13:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

why would you be using those unity leaders?
they offer something i don't know about?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-04 13:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

They give more money, if your bot can survive without a good unity WHM

Not super exciting but hey, moneh is moneh
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-04 13:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
why would you be using those unity leaders?
they offer something i don't know about?

Using the lower ranked Unity Leaders gives more sparks (acco), exp/cp, and probably some other unknown boons (see Unity shirts), for the trade-off of not getting the most use out of UNM-specific gear. You can cap sparks faster I believe with a lower ranked Unity Leader. I know for sure you get higher CP bonuses.

Can read about it here, though it doesn't include all of the bonuses.

Quote:
Unity members receive a +5% bonus to accolades gained for each ranking below 1st, with Rank 11 receiving +50%.

Also, the Unity Healers aren't really that grand to begin with. I've gotten far more mileage out of Sylvie + Cherukiki than I have with Yoran/Apururu. They probably lose to anything that is pure aoe damage spam, but that's more of an issue of what you're fighting rather than your support trusts. Ygnas, Cherukiki, Nashmeira II (aka wastes MP religiously), Selt'eus, Koru, KoH are all decent substitutes if you choose not to use a healer trust. Sylvie is too good to drop though, especially if you're soloing on ninja.

edit: lower ranked unity does not give enhanced sparks directly, but you do get more accolades, which, if you use them, does directly correlate to higher sparks. So in a way, lower unity does give more sparks.
 Asura.Justinjman
user: Dgrossen
By Asura.Justinjman 2019-02-04 15:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Determines a general Capacity Points bonus associated unity members gain.
Lower Rank improves this effect.
Bonus% is: 2(Rank - 1).
E.g Rank 11 receives a 20% bonus.

Good info to exploit for low man cp.
By Haorhu8 2019-02-05 03:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Haorhu8 said: »
He's looking to leech and doesn't have one on his geo
geigei said: »
He doesnt have friends because he's a joke of a player, checkout the ***he post.

He try to steal something lock on today like "WOC" post dont /party with this ****
DirectX said: »
Tell us more.

t was in Garuda D/VD after having shout for 30min with the precision the first ring X,I immediately saw he had one of his mules - BRD/BLM well as there were only his mules in my party! So when the ring has drop he started a lot with his whm, saying "that he had not seen the 1st X " Liar of low floor then he lot with his main character, = kick X3, deluge of insults, never again! (sorry google traduction)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By lhova 2019-02-08 10:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

People really went in on Creole just for asking for a low man strat. Everyone has to start from somewhere. I mean regardless of if you have an Idris and master job that doesn’t mean you will perform well if you have no real experience with the mobs. Instead of scolding someone for not having a hard to get weapon why not provide him with the actual strat or better yet continue to be elitist and ignore him.

There’s plenty of reasons to be non Idris geo including only mastering the job to have more flexibility in end game ***. I know the easy thing is to say pay people 40-80m per kill so they can be richer but a lot of people don’t have that type of Gil.

I wish this game, especially Asura, got back to just helping people without trying to merc *** everything. Shout outs to the few that do join pug groups with elite gear just to help a fellow gamer but a lot of people talk a whole lot of ***but aren’t willing to work with people. Aeonics or any Rema aren’t a “right” but being decent to people when they’re only asking for a strat should be. That is all

Post deleted by User.
By lhova 2019-02-08 10:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he meant low man strat even though he doesn’t have Idris. A lot of smn have gotten the win without nirvana and I’m pretty sure there are some non nirvana smn who can outparse a nirvana smn based on skill, overall gear, familiar with the mob etc.

I think the shitty part were people pretty much saying jump off a building if you don’t own an Idris as a geo or you aren’t worthy of fighting to get an aeonic if you don’t have the will to get Idris. I don’t believe Geo is worthless without Idris.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-08 10:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they are saying that Creole shouldn't do aeonics without Idris because he will wants carried more than he already is. He is known for being lazy and selfish, hence the people going hard on him. Geo is always useful with or without Idris.
But yes, you can easily melee T4s without Idris in a 6 man group.
By lhova 2019-02-08 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So what would be an ideal low man strat for Albumen and Schah? I know some people die to Albumen and then reraise and I believe Schah you have to try to smn burn him in 45 seconds or you lose?
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-08 11:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ejiin done a fantastic job on 6 manning Schah melee method, check out his video on that. Low manning Schah without smn requires you to kill all 14 adds, I don't think it's possible to burn him fast enough melee.

For Albumen i've used Run, sam, war, geo, brd, whm and burned albumen in under 2-3mins with only needing the first set of adds slept.
By lhova 2019-02-08 11:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
Ejiin done a fantastic job on 6 manning Schah melee method, check out his video on that. Low manning Schah without smn requires you to kill all 14 adds, I don't think it's possible to burn him fast enough melee.

For Albumen i've used Run, sam, war, geo, brd, whm and burned albumen in under 2-3mins with only needing the first set of adds slept.

With Schah I was thinking of a smn burn strat, just 6/7 people ideally but Albumen I didn’t know it can be melee’d effectively. I’m assuming the Rune was holding hate and avoiding the enpetrify and the bard was sleeping the adds? Then were the DD straight zeroing and does it have to be 1 handers or could Blu do well on him?
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-08 11:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You can use 2 smn on schah if you are wanting to low man it with smn, but you need some top smn to pull that off.

I was Run for my 6 man Albumen fights and yeah, Holding hate the entire fight and resisting the Hate reset is the key to the quick zerg, with my M.eva set and barspells + runes i pretty much resisted everything. Using Aettir as well for the +50 M.eva is best as well. If Albumen turns to the DDs the counter from him will end up wiping the DDs and costing the run.

And for the blu, it probably could do it easily, but you will not output the same dps as a War or Sam, so it will be slower, but definitely doable for sure.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14