Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Who knew? Cure bombs XD
Who knew? Cure bombs XD
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-07-21 10:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

11 + 3 buyers(blacked over ally because it would be rude to show buyers and anyone who knows my chars can pick them out)
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-07-21 10:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course stack that paper boiii
 Sylph.Gobbo
Server: Sylph
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-07-21 11:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/108196-Random-Facts-Thread-Magic?p=5565547&viewfull=1#post5565547

This is the damage formula for Cure spells, magic damage adds to damage like any spell aside from some. Magic Bursting could make anything look strong.
 Shiva.Eightball
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-07-27 08:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

would divine seal add dmg? or is that like cure pot+?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [70 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Sephiran
Guildwork Premium
Server: Bahamut
user: Sephiran
By Bahamut.Sephiran 2017-10-05 01:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way, in Sinister Reign, this is extra useful on Teodor because Cures bypass the shadows he gets each tick during Start from Scratch's aura state. It's actually the main way I handle him now since otherwise on SCH I'm just gonna be running around waiting for it to wear off with Hemocladis. Nuke and helix (until he strips it) of course outside of the aura.

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
The question was if SCH cure nukes would beat RNG in speed at vinipata. It might, but RNG is a ***standard to compare to. Even post GEO nerf, BLMs drop it in 2-3 minutes. The screenshot shows it by illustrating a ~5% vinipata 2:22 into the fight(timer disappears when it dies, so easier to fit into one screenshot).

You'll have him dead approximately 90 seconds post nerf if support is there and you have someone cycling debuffs on him to maintain Yaksha Stance. No joke.