Just Odd Things With Battlemod.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Just odd things with Battlemod.
Just odd things with Battlemod.
 Asura.Babyseal
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: babyseal
By Asura.Babyseal 2017-06-10 03:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've been trying to get this thing to work right and I've run into two issues with the filtering. One is that I still see monsters outside of the party receiving buffs (i.e. Antican Mage gains the effects of blaze spikes). The other is that I do not see pets damages, damage taken, pretty much pets do not exist.

:/ Now I have the in game filters working just fine (even though it overrides it, when battlemod is turned off they work great) and would just like some help on getting this plugin to work right (seriously tried changing EVERYTHING that made sense to me). Now I do like how my battle text comes up and hate the way this thing filters...can I just get rid of the battlemod's filtering and keep the battle text changes?
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2017-06-12 11:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if there's a way to turn off other monster's casting on themselves unless you turn the filter on for all monster's casting, including the one you're fighting. As for the pets being filtered out, are you talking about your pet or other pets?

If it's other pets, then the filters are working correctly because you have them set to true for all, but if it's for your own pet, then I'm not sure why everything is getting blocked because it looks like most of the filters are turned off. I guess the only things I could think of as for why it's blocking your own pet is maybe it's loading a different file or your chat color is one of the colors that Battlemod blocks. If you're using a job specific filter file, make sure the filters for your pet aren't on in that file.

I'm not much of a Battlemod export, so I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. Maybe someone who does know more about it will see the thread and be able to help more.