Forum » Windower » Support » Dualbox Simultaneous Movement
Dualbox Simultaneous Movement
 Asura.Clairxi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2017-05-28 16:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently built a new computer for my friend to be able to play XI again. Got everything up & running and set the settings for his 360 controller. We noticed that when he brought up both his characters they would move simultaneously, even though only 1 screen is active.

Went to the FFXI Configs and turned off the "Enable gamepad when game is inactive" and launched the game through Windower again. The problem continued. When we went back to Config that setting was marked on. We tried turning it off again and made sure it saved and launched through Windower again. Problem still occurred. So we ended up turning that setting off again and launching with Vanilla XI. Problem fixed, the character no longer moves when the screen is not active. Great! Confirmed that the setting was still off and tried launching the game through Windower. The problem came back. It has something to do with Windower, but we are unsure why it is turning this feature on.

Any ideas or help?
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2017-05-28 17:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a similar issue when I reinstalled ffxi. What it turned out to be was that the always enable gamepad option was on in windower so even though I tried changing it in ffxi config it would switch back every time.
 Asura.Clairxi
Server: Asura
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2017-05-28 17:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much! That worked!! ^^