Forum » Windower » Support » Itemizer Add on upgrade
Itemizer Add on upgrade
 Odin.Horu
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-05-01 23:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious if Itemizer add on can work on moogle storage slips as well?

Since mog garden has access to both porter moogle and your mog storage/locker/etc, if it possible to add a function that as long as your 5' in range of the porter moogle in the mog garden, that it auto retrieves your neccassary slips, auto put aways gear into the slips you currently have then it auto retrieves you next set of gear from other slips in regards to what you currently need?

I hear of some people having a hard time or not wanting to job change because the process to retrieve their 50 piece armor set(Fast cast, pdt, standard tp, double attack,stp etc etc sets) is too much work.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-01 23:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This is technically possible, yes. I'll look into writing it as a separate addon at some point and then see how well it meshes with organizer. Can't really give you an ETA, so if someone else is really motivated, feel free to give it a go.
[+]
 Odin.Horu
Server: Odin
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-05-02 02:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Very much appreciated, I'm in no rush, if its something viable then even if it takes a while would be good even for later
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [576 days between previous and next post]
By Tomlaps 2018-11-29 12:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, such a pain to change job now with all the +2/3 gears/sets.
If anyone wanna try to make one i'm up to help, but i'm not that hot @ coding things...