FFXIAH Point Updates ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » FFXIAH point updates ?
FFXIAH point updates ?
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Gengus
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Humpy
By Bahamut.Gengus 2017-03-26 12:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Is FFXI ever going to be "fixed" so that it updates jobs, crafts, equipment, etc? It hasn't updated anybody's (that I've talked to) in 3 weeks. We're just curious if this issue is currently being addressed or if it is broken forever. How much longer? :)
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-03-26 13:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

When Rooks who has a RL, puts that nonsense aside and makes us special snowflakes feel privileged. that's when.

Ok can ban me from topic now Mods.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2017-03-26 13:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
When Rooks who has a RL, puts that nonsense aside and makes us special snowflakes feel privileged. that's when.

Eh, I have no problem with people being condescending to people who start a topic with a title in all caps.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-26 13:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder if there is a "qualified" FFXI fan who has the time and is willing to assist with efforts... Is that a possibility?
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-03-26 13:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Added three exclamation points and the number 1 to the title. You're welcome.
[+]
 Bahamut.Gengus
By Bahamut.Gengus 2017-03-26 14:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the information. Many don't know what is going on. Glad there is at least one person that isn't sarcastic and can provide relevant information instead of simply wanting gain a post to their history. You should become a moderator+1.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-03-26 14:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Gengus said: »

Thanks for the information. Many don't know what is going on. Glad there is at least one person that isn't sarcastic and can provide relevant information instead of simply wanting gain a post to their history. You should become a moderator+1.
I'm pretty sure most are sarcastic because this has been answered several times.

This system used to pull information from the FFXI Linkshell Community which is now dead. There are bandaids in the works but because both of our active Admins are having busy streaks spanning the course of a few months, they are bigly unfinished and those that are somewhere near completion aren't yet pushed as these things are usually done in a single patch.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-03-26 14:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

+1 to post count.
[+]
 Bahamut.Gengus
By Bahamut.Gengus 2017-03-26 14:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you.
By Blazed1979 2017-03-26 18:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You should become a moderator+1.
With great power comes great responsibility. No thanks. I'd rather just use my free time watching cats and drunk russian drivers on youtube.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-03-26 18:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

With great power comes great responsibility. No thanks. I'd rather just use my free time watching cats and drunk russian drivers on youtube.
Check out the sovereign citizens getting owned and in court compilations. Those are pretty entertaining.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Clinpachi
Server: Asura
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-03-26 18:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

sad how much people post on here instead of getting real lives

I had a real life once it was terrible >:(
[+]
By anik 2017-03-26 18:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Check out the sovereign citizens getting owned and in court compilations. Those are pretty entertaining.
The constitution does NOT recognize your authority! AND AS SUCH THIS ENTIRE COURT IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!

It's just... priceless.
By Triffle 2017-03-26 18:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lives don't matter. You will die and your bones will turn to ash when the sun consumes our solar system.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-26 19:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Its even more sad when other people make a post saying how sad it is that people post on here instead of getting a real life and ignore the topic.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-26 19:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalf doesn't think its entertaining.
Criminals run your country.
Bunch of rich lying crooks changing/adding laws to control people, steal their money and kill them.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-03-26 19:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clinpachi said: »

Yeah but the graphics are in hd
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2017-03-29 18:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Asura.Clinpachi said: »

Yeah but the graphics are in hd

but talk about a grind!
 Valefor.Susake
Server: Valefor
user: Soundwave
By Valefor.Susake 2017-03-30 13:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or the same issue, but after server transferring and setting things up here and on Guildwork, is there anyway to get my new character a score/rank?
 Ragnarok.Primex
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Primex 2017-03-30 14:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-03-30 15:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Susake said: »
I'm not sure if this is the right thread or the same issue, but after server transferring and setting things up here and on Guildwork, is there anyway to get my new character a score/rank?
But they already and they said.. ugh nevermind :dies:
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-03-30 15:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure most are sarcastic because this has been answered several times.

This system used to pull information from the FFXI Linkshell Community which is now dead. There are bandaids in the works but because both of our active Admins are having busy streaks spanning the course of a few months, they are bigly unfinished and those that are somewhere near completion aren't yet pushed as these things are usually done in a single patch.

God wasn't this posted like years ago :0?
 Valefor.Susake
Server: Valefor
user: Soundwave
By Valefor.Susake 2017-03-30 15:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I hadn't seen or missed someone bringing up the issue in regards to server transfers is all. Wasn't sure if it was a different or unique situation.
By fillerbunny9 2017-03-30 15:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

the issue is that Guildwork is not cooperating in adding things like RMEA that are obtained, AH is not cooperating with Guiildwork for things like Capactiy points (and I imagine job levels and craft skills by extension), some sort of alternative method needs to be found to parse things like Mission progress since the Linkshell community was discontinued, and that this is all handled by a small number of people who are likely already overworked in other areas of life before nerdscore for FFXI.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dibble
Server: Fenrir
user: Dibble
By Fenrir.Dibble 2017-04-03 11:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Based on the content of this thread, is anyone genuinely surprised that people struggle to find relevant information on these forums?
By Felgarr 2017-04-03 13:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually offered to help update Ashita's GW plug into support Job Points and other things....no reply. I really want points to work too.
[+]
By Vijara 2017-04-03 13:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Posted this in the other thread but I'll put here too... looks like someone rebooted something because it just loaded and fully updated my FFXIAH profile. Including job levels and crafts which haven't updated in over a month.

Get it while the getting is good I suppose. Haha
First Page 2