LFM WHM Do You Have It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » LFM WHM do you have it?
LFM WHM do you have it?
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2017-03-04 23:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Group of friends/family that plays almost nightly and every weekend needs a static healer. We start around 9 pm Eastern and go for 2 hours most weeknights. Then weekends are most of the day assuming RL doesn't keep us from playing. Usually, Sunday is pretty much all day with most of us trying to do the adult thing on Saturday.

Current content is somewhat limited as we all recently came back to XI after playing XIV for a couple years. Sinister Reign, Ambuscade, Delve (for upgrade items), BCs for upgrade items, Escha, etc. We are all working toward Vagary and Omen but have yet to attempt either of those.

We have been together for over 10 years, mellow and laid back. We take the long view on things and have no issue working toward your goals as well as our own.

leave a message here or contact me or Laoshan in game for more info.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2017-03-18 10:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shameless bump. We've had a few nibbles and Fellvengeance has been awesome filling in when he's free but no one has filled the slot yet. To borrow a line from Blackmack... Where all the WMHs at?
 Bahamut.Agerine
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2017-03-27 19:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yall lookin for a LS at all? I do do WHM but I cant commit to a static, but I can get down to help LS members on the reg :)
HMU if you are lookin.