Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)
Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-02-12 21:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, I think I'll stick with this pull, then. Only 5-stars I'd seen in 5 resets, so I don't trust my luck on any more rerolls. I was desperately hoping for Hector, as he's the *** man, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for the future. Really appreciate the help, you two.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-13 07:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled a Thajra, phones being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and not letting me take screenies :x
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-13 13:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-02-13 14:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Training mode is pretty annoying. Have Robin/Tiki 5* at 39, Azama 32ish, Jakob 5* at 35, trying to do level 40 training and they can just one shot me. I had one round where their flyers and such ran in and 3 of my dudes were dead in a turn. And I had setup so I can the first swings, they just didn't do a whole lot of damage. Pretty damn unhappy with the game atm.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-13 15:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

rolled my 2rd 5 star today, Tiki.
dont know how to tweek my party :(

Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-02-13 15:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Felicia
Felicia is adorable and I have no regrets about training and upgrading the 2 star one they give you.

Regarding Tiki, she'd strategically fill a similar role as Sophia.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-14 05:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Got 5* Roy (meh) and Robin (!) to go with my 2nd Lyn last night.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Obysuca
Server: Siren
user: Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-15 11:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O Anyone else pulling a weirdly high amount of 3 stars since the new banner? Did a full pull, 4/5 were 3 stars, which before this banner, I'd at least get 2-4 4 stars each pull. Same issue happened with three other people I know, all since the update.

Either super rng coincidence, or something broke (or fixed... lol)
By hobo 2017-02-15 13:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea i got 4/5 3 star as well. Appearance rate for 3 star is still 57.69%.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-02-15 18:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I get frustrated with this game far too often, I come close to being done with it, but the gameplay is closer to my preference for a game. I just hate how easy it is to kill one of my creatures. I just went into Arena with my team, the other side were all lower hp than my guys, except Takumi who was same level. I engaged with Robin hitting their Lin, and then Tiki almost finishing Lin with her left at 2hp. Next turn Takumi 4x attacks Tiki (with Olivia help) and kills her, then Lin walks up to Robin (he's level 40...) and one shots him, this is also counter color advantages even, but she does enough damage on her 3rd attack to kill him. So in one round my level 40 (with advantage) and level 39 don't manage to kill Lin, but they turn around and kill my two strongest characters in one round.

Did I just roll bad stat increases? Or are Robin/Tiki just overall weak? Takumi/Lin that OP? I don't understand what I can do in these scenarios, and I much prefer a tactical/strategy game that isn't built around one shots.
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-15 19:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Did I just roll bad stat increases? Or are Robin/Tiki just overall weak? Takumi/Lin that OP? I don't understand what I can do in these scenarios, and I much prefer a tactical/strategy game that isn't built around one shots.

It's possible that you might have had bad rng, since even the same unit of the same rarity can have different starting stats. Are your units 5 star? The other person is most likely stacking 5 star in arena. Robin is great against colorless units, not so much against red as he should be.
Takumi is the most op sob atm >_> Powerful, 2x hit AND can counter melee, kind of like how Hector is a beast and can counter ranged.
I usually throw everyone I have at Takumi to make sure he goes down first, Abel is pretty good at taking his hits.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-02-15 19:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The game isn't built around one shots, but the popular competitive characters arguably are.

Cain is my main man, with his well-rounded stats and traits that are more tanky (Threaten Attack, Escutcheon, Wings of Mercy). My strategy often involves luring enemies into range so they suffer attack down, or blocking essential routes. Having that extra mobility can be invaluable too. Consider other characters who might either have better defenses, or can otherwise support/cover your vulnerable units.

Enemy Robins drive me nuts though.
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-15 20:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So >_> Anyone manage to get the new units yet?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-02-15 20:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Obysuca said: »

It's possible that you might have had bad rng, since even the same unit of the same rarity can have different starting stats. Are your units 5 star? The other person is most likely stacking 5 star in arena. Robin is great against colorless units, not so much against red as he should be.
Takumi is the most op sob atm >_> Powerful, 2x hit AND can counter melee, kind of like how Hector is a beast and can counter ranged.
I usually throw everyone I have at Takumi to make sure he goes down first, Abel is pretty good at taking his hits.

Yeah, I have 5-star Robin level 40, 5-star Tiki (child) level 39, Azama or whoever is my main healer guy at 32ish, Jakob 5-star at 35, with me slowly grinding up Camilla who is up to 32ish now, so I feel I can start pushing her into higher fights if needed.

But my thing is Tiki is more of a tanky melee character, and she got destroyed.

I have 4* of both Robin and Camilla, but feathers take forever to acquire to 5* and then sac to make my 5* stronger there.

Edit: Looking at the wiki and my unit Robin rolled the low end on defense, but Tiki is level 39 and 1hp off her high end for max and already at middle road defense.

Anyone know how the stat increases from merging works? If I upgrade my 4* to 5* should I level 40 it and see where the stats go before I sac one into the other?
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-15 20:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

all range counter is pretty stupid broken :(
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-02-15 20:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the final fight on Lunatic just to see what it'd be like... 5 star Xander is basically red Hector with a horse.
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-15 23:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Did the final fight on Lunatic just to see what it'd be like... 5 star Xander is basically red Hector with a horse.

So what you're saying is, bring the revive item lol

"Shiver in delight"
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-02-16 00:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Obysuca said: »
So what you're saying is, bring the revive item lol
That, and I think when he's playable, he's going to seriously change the dynamic of the Arena. His sword, Siegfied, has the exact same stats as Ryoma's Raijinto (including the distance counter), so even if the stat trends/abilities he has in that fight aren't entirely carried over, he'll still be a monster. He also had that skill on Hector's axe where he'll get a bonus swing if you attack him when he's over 80% HP. On top of that, his special was the one to reduce ranged attacks, so he's a little less vulnerable than Hector is to mages.

You pretty much either have to sacrifice someone to whittle him, somehow plan to get a potent special ready to kill him in one go, or find a way to hold him off with a sturdy blue person.
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-16 01:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »

You pretty much either have to sacrifice someone to whittle him, somehow plan to get a potent special ready to kill him in one go, or find a way to hold him off with a sturdy blue person.

Just gave it a try and Abel seems to do pretty well against Xander, though, he still died, but he got Xander down to 4 hp before he did
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [240 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-12-08 19:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone still play this?

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/12/05/japan-fire-emblem-heroes-awarded-google-plays-best-game-of-2017/
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 19:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I do. Got Tharja the other day, finally.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 19:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Still need Rhajat, Lucina with a sword and to up Felicia to 5* and my waifu team is complete.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-12-08 19:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't usually play mobile games, but yeah I keep coming back to FEH as the only one I actually do care about. I like it in large part for the aspect of forming your team and having limited slots to fill roles/colors/types. In that respect, exactly the same thing I enjoy about thinking about party makeup to take on something in FFXI.

I have a ton of good 5-star characters, with very minimal money spent (I didn't mind buying orbs a couple times to support a game I'm enjoying - but it really wasn't necessary at all). Don't feel like I'm missing out on a thing by not having every possible skill for inheritance.

The recent "second season" update has a lot of good stuff. New story missions, upgrade-able legendary weapons, changes to classes to help shake balance up (dragonstones and daggers are much improved now), they continually give out a good amount of freebies and cycle in new events. Yeah, I like it - and I completely agree with any award giving it best mobile game of the year.

Hell, I'd have no issue putting it in my top 5 games of 2017, period - right alongside stuff like Breath of the Wild and Persona 5.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-12-08 19:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Still need Rhajat, Lucina with a sword and to up Felicia to 5* and my waifu team is complete.

I'm a little bitter that Rhajat lost in the first round of the current character battle. They just jealous... <3 Rhajat.

Did manage to luck into snagging her on my free pull though, so yeah that was a pleasant surprise!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-08 19:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

I'm a little bitter that Rhajat lost in the first round of the current character battle. They just jealous... <3 Rhajat.

Did manage to luck into snagging her on my free pull though, so yeah that was a pleasant surprise!
Tharja was my free pull. Need Rhajat so I can have a green unit.

Currently Tharja, Ayra, Lilina, Lucina (Spear). Rhajat will probably rep Lilina.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-12-08 19:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

A shame a lot of the good girls I like are red, so it's hard to make a "waifu" team. My favorites are Mia and her girlfriend Nephenee and I'll switch around the 3rd and 4th slot. Axezura is pretty handy, but I try not to use her if I don't have to. If I'm not using them then I'm usually using fliers. Summer Corrin and Halloween Nowi are too good.

Bismarck.Lothoro
Server: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-12-08 20:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Love FE Heroes. Not surprised it won best mobile game of 2017.

The only complaint I have with FE Heroes is the % chance of pulling five star units, their respected orb cost, and the inability to get good units at three or four stars.

Right now, its costs $20 to get 35 orbs. With the current rate of a 3% chance of a five star unit, you're basically wasting your money to buy orbs in this game. Lets say you really want to get Siegbert. With a 3% chance of getting him, and at an average of about 4 orbs per pull, there is a very slim chance that $20 to get 35 orbs is going to help at all. So, its frustrating that so many new heroes get added, yet it's difficult to even get one of the newer heroes. If 10 new heroes get added, I'd be lucky to get 2/10 with free orbs through playing the game. Maybe I'm also salty because $20 in Pokemon Go actually goes a long way and can really pay off.

It would be really nice if it were possible to get the more recent heroes at 3 or 4 star units as well. That way, you could strategically use your hero feathers to upgrade these units to their five star potential. Instead, I'm sitting on 150,000+ hero feathers just because I don't really have anyone to upgrade.

The recent legendary hero summon pull was awesome though with an 8% chance of pulling five star focus heroes. At this point, I'm just saving orbs till the next legendary hero summon because it's frustrating to spend 100-150+ orbs to get 0-1 new heroes.