Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-04-11 20:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheers Konvict, we are building the LS up to going back to it.

On a more positive note .. we won our first Omen today against Kin with 12 minutes left on the clock. The LS is still looking for members .. more specifically a career BRD. Otherwise let me know and I'll see if I can get you in.

Please don't join the LS if you are unwilling to make at least one event a week. Also, please do not ask me for a pearl if you recently returned to the game and need to gear up.

Thanks Reality for continuing to try during hard times. We will win, and keep on learning together.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-04-11 21:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck bud. If you can find a BRD you'll be so much off. Thanks to Byrth found out Carols are crazy powerful. For like 3 of the 7 helm nms you need 10 songs. Feel free to PM me if have any questions.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-04-13 17:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Not certain if we are doing Omen tomorrow, if it's happening it will likely only be for cards.

Otherwise, the LS is looking to do Intense Ambuscade and some Geas Fete. Let me know if you'd like to join. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2017-04-18 17:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

sudsi said: »
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Supports are the jobs of Alts who then sit there and do nothing or have macros to cycle songs every so many minutes to keep songs up 100%.

I'd love to know the master calculus that goes into playing a DD.

AFK as aBRD is one job every 7 minutes... a DD has to at least switch between PDT/MDT/Hybrid/Acc/WS Sets for actions etc, far more involved than most BRD's. COR I'd grant you is a DD rather than support but meh. the idea is the DD's can micro manage a support class with minimal effort. I did it 6 characters for Tojil etc and its was easy.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2017-04-18 17:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Good luck bud. If you can find a BRD you'll be so much off. Thanks to Byrth found out Carols are crazy powerful. For like 3 of the 7 helm nms you need 10 songs. Feel free to PM me if have any questions.

I still have my old BRD alt, what times you needing him for Kylos and i can try and log him in.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-05-09 20:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a fun couple of weeks doing Omen with the LS. Got some good drops and experience. Planning a few Incursion runs when the campaign goes live. After that we'll be doing T2 Reisenjima for drops & vorseals. I'm open to new members if you can provide backline jobs and show up regularly. The jobs we lack include brd smn whm and pld.

We help members with Geas Fete, Ambuscade, and other content when possible. I'm also looking for someone who can lead an event once a week, preferably on the weekend. Contact me for more details, thank you.
By sudsi 2017-05-09 21:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: Waste of my time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-05-16 12:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kylos: *Alert! Alert! Hordes of Velkk have infested a section of the Cirdas Caverns. We are in need of adventurers to help in an Incursion to whittle down their numbers. The scheduled attack is to take place in a few hours time (10pm GMT 5pm EST). You can sign up by sending me a /tell or replying here. Need a good Capacity Points Mantle? Need some T2 Reisenjima pops? Join us to acquire new treasures. Also, bring your friends as there's plenty of room."
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-05-16 15:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Incursion in one hour. Let me know in-game if you'd like to take part.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-16 15:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
It's been a fun couple of weeks doing Omen with the LS. Got some good drops and experience. Planning a few Incursion runs when the campaign goes live. After that we'll be doing T2 Reisenjima for drops & vorseals. I'm open to new members if you can provide backline jobs and show up regularly. The jobs we lack include brd smn whm and pld.

We help members with Geas Fete, Ambuscade, and other content when possible. I'm also looking for someone who can lead an event once a week, preferably on the weekend. Contact me for more details, thank you.
Looks like fun :p too bad not in my time zone.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-01 14:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing some T2 Reisenjima NMs in an hour. Let me know in-game if you'd like to join and on what jobs. The LS is still looking for support jobs such as BRD, RDM, COR, and others like BLM and SCH.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-08 13:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Returning to the nostalgic event of Vagary! Usual day and time of Tuesday (13th) 10pm GMT 5pm EST.

The LS is still looking for members. We'll take as many people to Vagary as we can find, even if you do not intend on joining the LS.

Come get your clears .. set your RoE objectives for free synth materials, and get an extra reward after we beat all five NM by trading the Ward Key items to the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia.

Let me know in advance if you'd like to reserve a place. There will be a Vagary Campaign which means additional drops and a 2nd Random Reward from trading the ward key items in Leafallia.

All I ask is you try to be on time. If you are unsure of the exact time .. or if you are going to be late, let me know in advance please. I'd like to get everyone in from the start so we don't miss key items. Cheers. I'll bump this thread Monday evening.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-08 13:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Making a list of players confirmed for Vagary on Tuesday 13th:

LS members: Kylos, Quilly, Rusch, Highewing, Davcon, Drizztwest (more to confirm)

Outside helpers: Aliciea, Pikachuu, Immortalmoon, Misart

I will be editing this with new information over the next couple of days.
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-06-08 15:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Returning to the nostalgic event of Vagary! Usual day and time of Tuesday (13th) 10pm GMT 5pm EST.

The LS is still looking for members. We'll take as many people to Vagary as we can find, even if you do not intend on joining the LS.

Come get your clears .. set your RoE objectives for free synth materials, and get an extra reward after we beat all five NM by trading the Ward Key items to the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia.

Let me know in advance if you'd like to reserve a place. There will be a Vagary Campaign which means additional drops and a 2nd Random Reward from trading the ward key items in Leafallia.

All I ask is you try to be on time. If you are unsure of the exact time .. or if you are going to be late, let me know in advance please. I'd like to get everyone in from the start so we don't miss key items. Cheers. I'll bump this thread Monday evening.

Glad to see you keeping busy, bro. If I was there I'd come join the fun!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-12 15:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks bro. Yeah, I keep doing stuff at least once a week.

Speaking of which, Vagary tomorrow for anyone who needs clears to unlock Empyrean. Please send me a /tell for details. (I'm working tonight, I'll check in when I can)
 Asura.Berlon
user: Berlack
By Asura.Berlon 2017-06-13 06:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be in MM on Hades/Cerb. Is Cerb still active now?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-13 18:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Berlon said: »

Just wrecked all of Vagary with 18 Cerberus folk including myself, so seems active enough. I'll be doing a bunch of delve runs during the Delve Plus Campaign next Tuesday for those who want plasm + clears. Might do Ceizak > Morimar > Yorcia. Not confirmed yet.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-06-14 12:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

How is Cerberus doing anyway? Server pop still hovering around 300-ish? Any groups besides the JP's making Aeonics yet?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-06-14 13:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wrecked all of Vagary with 18 Cerberus folk including myself, so seems active enough. I'll be doing a bunch of delve runs during the Delve Plus Campaign next Tuesday for those who want plasm + clears. Might do Ceizak > Morimar > Yorcia. Not confirmed yet.

The entire server in Vagary. Nice.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-14 13:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Still the same. Noticed a few returning players lately so trying to encourage them to gear up to join us regularly. My LS will be continuing toward Aeonic soon, I think we're more prepared for Kirin than last time. We got T3 Reisenjimas to kill for vorseals though, and I think we'd have them done by now but the last two events saw a lack of players and jobs like RDM for Maju.

We can handle T3s just fine in terms of holding, but we don't have the firepower as I can't find BLMs (usually end up using my SCH, Q's SMN and Rusch's GEO as we have no choice). As I said before .. the content isn't the hard bit, finding the right people with the right jobs online at the right time is. While it takes us longer .. on this low population server, getting wins gives us more gratification at least. We have to keep looking on the bright side.

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

The entire server in Vagary. Nice.

Funny I made that joke in our run as well.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-19 17:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Little short notice, sorry for that. We are doing Delve for clears/plasm tomorrow at the usual time of 10pm GMT 5pm EST. I'll log in tonight so if you want to reserve a place you can send me a /tell, leave a message here, or send me a PM.

We'll be doing Morimar, Ceizak and Yorcia at least. We can spam Yorcia after that if people stay. I don't need delve personally, but I know a few who have recently returned who never did it and may need clears to unlock useful accessories. Please let me know ahead of time if possible, cheers.
 Cerberus.Dakrone
By Cerberus.Dakrone 2017-06-19 17:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
How is Cerberus doing anyway? Server pop still hovering around 300-ish? Any groups besides the JP's making Aeonics yet?

Cerberus till lacks players interested in end game. But yes, our group have been farming aeonic for the past 2 months. BUt core players quitted again due to lack of content. Even though we all just recently returned in feb. Aeonic seem pointless after the 4th. Rest just seems to be bragging rights
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-06-19 18:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dakrone said: »

Cerberus till lacks players interested in end game. But yes, our group have been farming aeonic for the past 2 months. BUt core players quitted again due to lack of content. Even though we all just recently returned in feb. Aeonic seem pointless after the 4th. Rest just seems to be bragging rights

Good to hear you guys are making them even if it's at a slow pace. It's also disappointing to hear that the loss of a few players is still damaging a groups ability to do content - at least in some capacity.
 Cerberus.Dakrone
By Cerberus.Dakrone 2017-06-19 21:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dakrone said: »

Good to hear you guys are making them even if it's at a slow pace. It's also disappointing to hear that the loss of a few players is still damaging a groups ability to do content - at least in some capacity.

Aeonic isn't hard to do, it's just the lack of players and job variety. Our return after 3 years was to only do aeonic for 3 months till Stormblood came out. Which this will also be my last month on XI this month as well. Only reason it took a months or two was because we came back in delve gears and have to play catch up, as well as adjusting to job changes. But overall it was a good run. Hear Ben & Boomi is with ya in Asura now. Well Ben quitted but Boomi took over?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-20 13:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Delve in a couple of hours. Let me know if you want in for clears/plasm. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-20 16:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Apologies, cancelled Delve tonight as not enough interest for clears. We're doing Ambuscade instead.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-20 22:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Reisenjima T3s next Tuesday (27th) at 10pm GMT 5pm EST.

LS still (looking for members) interested in building Aeonic and clearing Omen with a static group.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-26 13:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on a recruitment drive tonight. Looking for at least six new players with various jobs that are sufficiently geared and mastered (job master not essential, but preferred) to join our static group for Omen, Aeonic, and whatever else we need to do.

Please do not apply if you are a returning player; the LS does not have time to get you clears and equipment from old content like Delve, Wildskeepers etc.

Tomorrow we would like to try T3 Reisenjima again for the clears. The LS is hoping to get these out of the way so we can return to Kirin .. which is next on the list for our first Aeonic. We have no problem holding the T3s, we simply lack jobs like BRD, RDM, and DD power (BLM) to kill them in time. With 8-9 players (instead of our usual 6) we should down these pretty easily. Let me know if you can make it please.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-06-27 19:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Progress. We cleared Maju and Yakshi tonight, so next week we will do Neak and finish the event with an Omen run or two. Please let me know if you'd like to join. The LS is actively seeking someone who can tank on a regular basis for us.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-04 13:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Couple of hours time til we do Neak followed by some Omen. I'm on the game so send me a tell if you'd like to join.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12