Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » feature profile
feature profile
By viclutein 2016-09-08 02:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My profile on Assaults does not show any accomplishment that i have done in the past, please help me out. Everything is defaulted on to show everything but assaults.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-08 04:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalf's is stuck on Private First Class, but Skjalf has a Mythic weapon. :3
By fillerbunny9 2016-09-08 06:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

probably remnants of the LSCOM being used to pull the Captain title to get that final update to ranking. Rooks has been working to overhaul all this, and I think we are waiting for Scragg to push his most recent work.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-08 07:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
probably remnants of the LSCOM being used to pull the Captain title to get that final update to ranking. Rooks has been working to overhaul all this, and I think we are waiting for Scragg to push his most recent work.

Yes and no. I do have outstanding commits that aren't live yet, but it's going to be a while before I have all of the LSCOM tendrils ripped out. They're just freakin' everywhere, even in places you wouldn't expect.

Progress, though! And yes, once my real ACH update is done (which requires some GW fixes) having a mythic will flag you for Captain. (I choose to ignore the ridiculous case where someone got it from Bonanza and then never did Assaults).
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-08 07:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
They're just freakin' everywhere, even in places you wouldn't expect.

Like pine tree needles in July (or, you know, July three years later...*whistles innocently*) when you got a live tree back in December.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-09-08 07:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »

Yes and no. I do have outstanding commits that aren't live yet, but it's going to be a while before I have all of the LSCOM tendrils ripped out. They're just freakin' everywhere, even in places you wouldn't expect.

Progress, though! And yes, once my real ACH update is done (which requires some GW fixes) having a mythic will flag you for Captain. (I choose to ignore the ridiculous case where someone got it from Bonanza and then never did Assaults).

GW seems to be setup already to read our Key Items already (atmas and abyysites) I never understood why it didn't just do checks for Assault Ranks and other missions via KIs too?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-08 07:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
GW seems to be setup already to read our Key Items already (atmas and abyysites) I never understood why it didn't just do checks for Assault Ranks and other missions via KIs too?

There are some internal inconsistencies with the way KIs are handled (which is why a real fix involves GW changes). The atma/abyssite stuff works but it's very special-cased and won't translate well to a more general KI handling solution.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-08 07:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks just rewrite all of the FFXI code for us~
Make it better~ ^O^

We believe in you~!
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-08 07:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Rooks just rewrite all of the FFXI code for us~
Make it better~ ^O^

We believe in you~!

SE can't afford me.

;)
By Ramyrez 2016-09-08 07:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

SE can't afford me.

They'll just put out yet another version of IV. This one comes in boxes of cereal shaped like the game's sprites.

That'll cover your fees for a few years.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-09-08 07:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »

There are some internal inconsistencies with the way KIs are handled (which is why a real fix involves GW changes). The atma/abyssite stuff works but it's very special-cased and won't translate well to a more general KI handling solution.
I totally derped and forgot about why a KI method would be bad. Years ago I did not know what I know now.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-09-08 09:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it not possible to make the guildwork plugin check the active title of a character and flag that character for captain rank based on that?
 Asura.Zart
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2016-09-08 18:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

if you go to viclutein profile and click on the assault tab its completely blank... thats the main problem here when he goes to edit his assault profile on the member menu its completely blank its just kinda weird because all the other ones work and we have 3-4 other members in our LS with this same problem...