Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » HQ iLvl jugs
HQ iLvl jugs
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2016-07-01 23:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Should there be an HQ version of all iLvl jugs? I don't understand why this already isn't. For example, the tiger and the lizard should have HQ versions, but they don't. Recipes should be included in the game to create all iLvl jugs and have the possibility of HQ'ing.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-07-02 00:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't there though? Monster jugs cap at Lv.99 themselves, but the monsters for the most part correlate with your iLvl. Also, the craftable Lv.99 jugs, are HQ-able for multiples. They release new jugs decently often though, so if you're not satisfied with what they currently have give it a few updates.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
By Nyarlko 2016-08-04 02:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure the ones you are talking about are the ones that are not craftable and only available from the npc in Upper Jeuno... Why would we need HQ versions of these when they are already 119 cap-able and dirt cheap from the vendor to boot?

Rather than worry about these ones, I'd prefer if they'd add new jugs to cover missing species :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-08-04 05:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The last jug pet I remember them adding was the Mosquito, and that was quite some time ago. Last time they added a useful pet though... That was a very long time ago...
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2016-08-07 09:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're not banned from the OF, someone post that we need more pets. A ruszor pet would be nice. Another hippogryph would be cool. What would be best would be the scorpion that actually won the new pet vote so long ago.

What kind of new pet would you like them to add?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-08-07 09:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hecteyes with access to Death so we can use pet jobs to kill everything in the game.
[+]
By Nyarlko 2016-08-21 03:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

On second thought, maybe they should give us HQ versions of the jugs from Theraisie so that we can have the option of forgoing Beast Affinity merits... or just bump them up to natural 119 caps.

I've been toying with Killer Instinct and having fun with it, but had to give up my Beast Healer merits since BA is mandatory to make our pets functional.

Scorpion would be awesome though. XD I think hecteyes might be too complicated for them to bother adding sadly.. While I would love to see one, I can also see the problems with "how to we set up Ready to cast spells?" and the possibility of being lower recasts than players. How about a sandworm? :3