When Will You Work!?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » when will you work!?
when will you work!?
 Asura.Crosser
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Crosser
By Asura.Crosser 2016-06-04 03:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

When is this site going to start being able to do what ffxiah.com did? REALLY miss being able to view EVERYTHING all at once and not having to load every item on my screen on at a time in game. Is there someplace people can go to for updates on the progress being made? ***I'd probably donate a few bucks if it got this thing rolling.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-04 12:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crosser said: »
REALLY miss being able to view EVERYTHING all at once and not having to load every item on my screen on at a time in game.
wat?
 Asura.Crosser
By Asura.Crosser 2016-06-04 22:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm asking when will this site work like ffxiah.com does?
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-04 23:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crosser said: »
I'm asking when will this site work like ffxiah.com does?

With what regard? Looking up prices?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-05 09:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Progress was being made until Rooks got busy, as for reading the Marketboard, there are quite a few challenges in the way of that.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-05 22:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Progress was being made until Rooks got busy, as for reading the Marketboard, there are quite a few challenges in the way of that.
Plus, people seem to forget that the Admin (and Mod) Staff here work for peanuts off of an elephant farm.

In other words, they are basically my slaves unpaid, overworked people who get the ***at any/every time something goes wrong here.

Cut them some slack, will you?
 Asura.Crosser
By Asura.Crosser 2016-06-07 15:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Plus, people seem to forget that the Admin (and Mod) Staff here work for peanuts off of an elephant farm.

In other words, they are basically my slaves unpaid, overworked people who get the ***at any/every time something goes wrong here.

Cut them some slack, will you?

During my years of playing ffxi having ffxiah.com made a HUGE difference in numerous situations. I don't mean to sound rude when asking about all this.

I actually do synpothize with you. If I knew how to do coding, software configuring, or modding I would gladly volunteer to help. Hell I'd be willing to donate money to help get more help brought to it. Is there something a regular player like me can do?
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-07 20:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Raise your arms in the air and lend Rooks your energy?

If you feel like donating, you should do it. Do it because you love the site, or because you got a lot of use out of the ffxiah side back in the day. Don't put a donation out like a carrot on a string trying to get devs to work harder because of it.

I mean, unless it is like, a small donation of a million dollars. In that case go for it, and eat a *** Google.