Returning Pair Of Players, Seeking Helpful LS

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Returning pair of players, seeking helpful LS
Returning pair of players, seeking helpful LS
By Faelar 2016-04-08 21:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself and my roommate (Aanja) are returning to FFXI after several years, and we are WAY behind obviously. Looking for a nice social/casual linkshell to help us get acclimated to the game in it's current state. Message me here if you can help us out a bit :)

We're currently updating our clients, and will probably be hopping in-game at some point tomorrow.
By Faelar 2016-04-26 13:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2016-04-26 13:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like you're already in a pretty good linkshell with a very good amount of helpful and knowledgeable people. Avixrim is good peeps. I am sure players from that ls would be glad to help you out!
By Faelar 2016-04-26 13:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Looks like you're already in a pretty good linkshell with a very good amount of helpful and knowledgeable people. Avixrim is good peeps. I am sure players from that ls would be glad to help you out!

It has a lot of people, sure, but they are usually AFK or doing their own thing.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2016-04-26 13:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Might depend on the time of day as well. I am sure you can get a couple of the people from Avix and Lunies (some in both) to help you when they are available.