A Barrel Of Laughs Soloable?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » A Barrel of Laughs soloable?
A Barrel of Laughs soloable?
 Shiva.Rickis
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rickis
By Shiva.Rickis 2015-10-16 01:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I have tried several times but the npc was killed everytime...
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
Server: Cerberus
user: dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2015-10-16 04:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I just did this earlier this week. I did it on pup/nin without much difficulty. I set Oni (automation) to tank. Called some trusts (tank, support and healers.. not sure which ones Probably Gessho, karana banana, koru , Jochim, maybe the cor guy?.. sorry). Not sure if I just got lucky but I don't remember exactly what I did. I know I sent Oni after the Mithra, and did both 1 hrs (just to be safe, since it was my first run). And let him do his thing, while keeping maneuvers up and repairing if I got scared. I attacked the BLU and let Gessho get his attention. After a min, I went after the RDM and just fought him until he died, letting Gessho tank both. By the time he went down, I think Oni had the mithra down like 50%, so I just focused on her until she died. Don't think I killed the BLU. I have no idea what the NPC's health were at either. I know the whole party dropped to yellow but don't think anyone was in any real danger of dying. Hope this is somewhat helpful. Good Luck! =)
 Shiva.Rickis
Server: Shiva
user: Rickis
By Shiva.Rickis 2015-10-17 05:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Dirkoni, I did it too, i tried several times and everytime it was the NPC who got killed, but finally got it finished by getting myself on mirtha, sending Lobo (my automaton) to the rest of the 2, i need to let lobo to get hate from both, get away from NPCs, and sometimes heal one of them with /rdm...